1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings strangers!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by PlatG4ymer, Jul 14, 2017.

1. PlatG4ymer

PlatG4ymer Snail

Jul 14, 2017
    Male
    5:38 AM
    Greetings strangers, how are you all doing? I decided to come back to Maple Legends after giving it a go before, I guess it didn't work as I've never made any friends or any sort of posts like this!

I'm 20, live in UK, name is Piotr but call me Pete or Peter. I haven't made a character yet as I'm too tired tonight as I've got work tomorrow morning, so I'll be on tomorrow evening and all day Sunday more than likely! Also! I am going to have my on YouTube channel, well I'm thinking of it, I'll make the footage when starting my new character and just record the whole journey I guess. We'll see how that will go! Anyway! Leave your IGNs if you want to! And hopefully I'll see you all soon!

Also! Not sure who to create, I'm thinking of a class that I always wanted to make since I first played Maple, so an Ice Lighting Wiz etc!

Ciao! :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. Smile

Smile Selkie Jr.

Nov 18, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    9:38 PM
    SharpSide
    Night Lord
    December
    Welcome to Maple Legends :) I hope you enjoy your stay Peter!

3. Konnui

Konnui Timer

Jun 9, 2017
    12:38 AM
    Konnui
    Shadower
    Agape
    Welcome Peter!! If you'd like to add me in game feel free MapleF14
    IGN: Konnui