1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Clean Slate Scroll 20% does not work on Pet Gear

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by AioriaX, Apr 18, 2020.

1. AioriaX

AioriaX Selkie Jr.

Jul 25, 2017
    Male
    3:03 PM
    AioriaX
    Night Lord
    Beaters
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): As a scrollable permanent equipment I assumed that clean slate scrolls can recover a failed slot on my pet gear which is 150HP 0 SLOT (+3 x 30). Upon purchasing a clean slate scroll 20% and dropping it on my equipped pet gear, nothing happens. Like just literally nothing happens and the scroll doesn't get consumed.

Screenshot 2020-04-18 at 2.11.07 PM.png

What is supposed to happen?: Scroll gets consumed/used by the equipment and passes/fails/destroys the item.

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Attempting to CSS20% my pet gear

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Buy a CSS 20%, click it, throw it on my equipped pet gear

Extra information (optional):

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    3:03 AM
    Moderator Post
    This seems to be an issue in GMS as well. Would need to investigate to see whether it's possible to change.

3. OP
    OP
    AioriaX

AioriaX Selkie Jr.

Jul 25, 2017
    Male
    3:03 PM
    AioriaX
    Night Lord
    Beaters
    Okay, it's not urgent I guess, but thanks Navi.