1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Multiple Dono Pet Bug?

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Wotdahek, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Wotdahek

Wotdahek Red Snail

Aug 8, 2019
    12:24 AM
    Wotdahek
    Beginner
    Hello.

I am having trouble having 2 donation pets out? I'm able to bring out a separate pet, but I am not able to have both corgi pet out at the same time. Every time I try to pull the other one out, the other Corgi disappears. But for some reason, I am able to have both corgis on my other characters.

Maybe it is because I did the pet park quest and triggered it with my corgi and not a regular vote pet? Please help. I am trying to live my best maple life with 2 corgis

2. OP
    OP
    Wotdahek

Wotdahek Red Snail

Aug 8, 2019
    12:24 AM
    Wotdahek
    Beginner
    Tried bringing out both Corgis on my other character. Seems the Corgi is one unique corgi? and can only have one out? When I first donated for the pet I was able to have both out at once. Not sure what is going on now.

3. manwei

manwei Slime

Mar 25, 2020
    Female
    5:24 PM
    Bishop
    Hey, I literally experienced 3 of my bunnies merged into one (2 missing now) and they were gone with my pet equips on too!

4. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    3:24 AM
    Moderator Post
    Your Corgi pets should be fixed the next time you login. Do you recall doing anything prior to them breaking? We suspect it likely has something to do having both in the cash shop storage at the same time.

5. manwei

manwei Slime

Mar 25, 2020
    Female
    5:24 PM
    Bishop

Hello Navi, is there any chance you could look into my ticket I submitted under Character Issue please?
    Your help will be appreciated!!