1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

L > Refund of 2Charms and 10%

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stas., May 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stas.

Stas. Windraider

Mar 27, 2015
    Male
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    7:18 PM
    Insted fixing the lag or closing the server until u figure out how to solve it
    U let the server to be online with tons of lags.

So each 5min's while i grind a lag spike hits me , crash , log on top of mob dat 1hit me to death
    This rutine made me lose 2charms and 10%.

Original GMS gave gifts after fking up with game servers so i demnd mine as well.
    Or atleast some 1.5x event

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    6:18 PM
    Moderator Post
    Your gift is that you're still allowed to play here.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Stas.

Stas. Windraider

Mar 27, 2015
    Male
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    So im Greedy and i want this lag to be fixed and some compensation to be deliver to players.
    Because we the players play a laggy server that make grind impossible while it seems dat the staff doing nothing to solve it

4. Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Broken
    Shadower
    Horizon
    I don't think you're alone on that, yet I don't see others asking for a refund or 1.5x XP event

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Stas.

Stas. Windraider

Mar 27, 2015
    Male
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    i dont care about my self only , i want the staff to drop less important things , and handle lag first
    and i dont care if it be charms refund or something else , i want some kind of compensation for the entire playerbase as we deserve

6. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    Moderator Post
    There's a big notice in-game that the server is currently unstable due to an attack. If you ignore it, that's your problem. If you have read on our announcements, we look into it Saturday, so we setup our stuff to be able to hold those attacks better. If you are upset about the lag, say it to the person paying pocket money to attack us.

I keep tell you to start respect us more and you don't listen either. Why should I listen to you? Why are you still here?

7. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    12:18 AM
    Rather than close the server and force everyone offline, they leave it open so you can choose if you want to brave the lag or not. It's your choice to take on the risk of grinding during a potential attack while others browse the FM or sit and chat with each other, especially when there are warnings already given.

And handling DDoS attacks isn't as simple as clicking a fix-everything button. If you know of a way to stop the attacks then kindly PM the admins, otherwise trust that they are doing the best they can to solve the problem.

You are also assuming that the entire playerbase deserves or wants compensation. Have you asked most of the players what they feel about this?

Last edited: May 29, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Liam

Liam Brown Teddy

Mar 30, 2015
    Male
    London/ Bristol/ Boston MA
    5:18 PM
    Liam
    Warrior
    The staff can't prevent this issue. If its laggy and you decide to train you are accepting the risks. Its people attacking the server you should want compensation from.

• Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    Stas.

Stas. Windraider

Mar 27, 2015
    Male
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    why i even trying
    and dont dare to talk with me on respect kim

@please close this topic

10. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    Moderator Post
    Closed.

Now please just be patient and accept that no server can be lag free all time, especially Private Servers that offer you free experience to play 0.62 MapleStory.

We are working on it, so telling we are doing "less important things" is extremely disrespectful.

• Like Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.