1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

S> CB quitting sale

Discussion in 'Free Market' started by Martt, May 31, 2015.

1. Martt

Martt Mano

May 7, 2015
    Male
    3:59 AM
    Marty
    Chief Bandit
    L/O on the eqs, also selling some scrolls.

I'm also selling rags and ashes, rags for 20k ea and I've got about 400 ish left ashes for 10k ea got about 350 left~

Also help me with a cool name for a brawler f2

Attached Files:

2. Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Broken
    Shadower
    Horizon
    Anything that's not our name would be a good Brawler IGN. OnionMuha

I might get back to you on that Fan, still considering. :)

3. Losj

Losj Capt. Latanica

Apr 28, 2015
    Dark Knight
    Project
    Another one bites the dust.

Sorry couldn't resist xP.
    Best of luck to you and w/e u will make ^^

• Like Like x 1
  4. ChiefBandit

ChiefBandit Slimy

Apr 15, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    4:59 AM
    Mother
    Warrior
    Synergy
    btw why do you want to quit? i quit my bandit aswell but i want to know your reason aswell. (i just got bored of it, it felt repetetive and needed money to level
    instead of spending on equips and saving up)
    whos gonna be next?

5. Berz

Berz Orange Mushroom

May 26, 2015
    Male
    Not close enough to the fridge
    8:59 PM
    Beginner
    -
    IGN suggestion: Domestic since you punch everythingMapleF17

6. Yell

Yell Pac Pinky Retired Staff

Apr 10, 2015
    With Waldo.
    9:59 PM
    Snail
    T> soul for shield & dagger

kidding not kidding.

I'm making STR dit and have already seen 2 people drop their dits. Should I be worried or just preference?

7. ChiefBandit

ChiefBandit Slimy

Apr 15, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    4:59 AM
    Mother
    Warrior
    Synergy
    You shouldnt be worried, i made a str dit aswell with an op 22att khanjar, but anyways a tip for you:
    when ur 3rd job u have some options, the road i went is to max Meso Explosion and i trained at Elder Wraith, but after 10 levels when i got to 80
    i realized, i have almost meso eplosion maxed but thats it, so now i need to stay at elder wraith for another 10 levels or atleast 5, wich made it very repetitive
    and i didnt really like to continiue, so i suggest to get 1 level meso explosion and max band of thieves or somthing.
    In 4th job, personally i dont really see anything that shadower excells at and i cant really see his potential + Boomerang Step has a massived delay
    so it might annoy you.
    So before you continiue, think about it stuff and make up your mind before getting to a higher level and regretting it,
    this applys to any characters, but bandit shines more at 3rd job and less at 4th so end game is a bit meh.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Berz

Berz Orange Mushroom

May 26, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    -
    ME is life of a dit simple as that. Bs might have its good point if you can time it right to avoid attacks with it's massive iframe count but anything other then ME your damage will be lagging. So if you want to run a dit as damage really all you need is a fruit knife and stack int for washing once you get to CB. Now that I think about why am I not a CB then Kappa

ME Damage = raw damage * damage multiplier * mastery http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=nly905&s=3#.VWv04uRVKlM

9. Hyuga

Hyuga Mr. Anchor

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    2:59 AM
    Proud leader of Aeon
    LOL and marty bites the dust.

10. BwanDit

BwanDit Motertert

May 8, 2015
    FM15
    BwanDit
    Shadower
    Hmmm....

Honestly though there are plenty more uses for ME rather than EWs.

You can for example solo MP3 with ME by using the drops from mobs, sure it takes a little while to get the hang of it, but trust me, when you get the cash stacks flowing ur clearing waves in seconds.

Putting 1 point into pickpocket if you do decide to go ME makes it easier at MP3 too, since you can group the mobs (savage blow 20% chance each hit, that's 120% theoretical chance to spawn 10 mesos) by exploding those 10 mesos and lure them into big cash stacks.

I can say for sure that the dit life is NOT cheap, but you can make it unfunded and starting new.

Also, I do recommend STR dit, just because a 4th you're going to be wrecking nubs.

11. Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Broken
    Shadower
    Horizon
    ME is your main skill indeed, but that doesn't mean 4th Job Bandits are useless. They have grinding potential with Bstep+BoT and as has been said, ME can be used for grinding purposes at e.g. MP3. Also, your damage formula is way off, ME deals less damage (see spoiler).

This graph displays the average damage dealt by one Meso Explosion (LV. 30) with 20 bags or more of a specific amount mesos. E.g. when there's 20 bags of 1,000 mesos on the ground, ME will use them to deal a total of 88,000 damage. Formula: (27,500 + [ME level] * 2,750 / 3) * [Bag size] / ([Bag size] + 5,250) * 10 or 55,000 * [Mastery] * [Bag size] / ([Bag size] + 5,250) * 10 (100% Mastery = 1; 50% Mastery = 0,5) ; bag size = amount of mesos dropped per unit

[​IMG]

And yeah, STR dit > LUK dit, the ~12 extra ATT you get from Dkhan+STR dagger compared to Maple Shield+LUK dagger makes up for the little damage lost with 30-50 base STR.

I'll agree in saying that Shadowers are far from the best DPSers around without ME, if not one of the worst. So it's really up to your own preference. :)

12. Berz

Berz Orange Mushroom

May 26, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    -
    This is what I get for not doing my own math and using formulas that weren't perfected darn taking up tell BB to get it right xD thanks for the find

• Like Like x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    Martt

Martt Mano

May 7, 2015
    Male
    Marty
    Chief Bandit
    Just quitting because I'm pretty tired of dropping endless bags of mesos to boom them f3

14. Hyuga

Hyuga Mr. Anchor

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    Proud leader of Aeon
    Dits arnt all about dropping and booming meso, people only do that since its the quickest way to lvl, its sad to see people quit dit thinking thats the onlyway forward.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hyuga

Hyuga Mr. Anchor

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    Proud leader of Aeon
    Totally agreeing on this. I started with nothing and now im doing pretty well, however most dits choose to add dex/str from the very start which limits their damage potential greatly pre 120 (but that doesnt rly matter anyway since most just ME their way to 120). That doesnt apply to you anyway since you went the best possible route for range/meso spent @Martt@Martt

16. Losj

Losj Capt. Latanica

Apr 28, 2015
    Dark Knight
    Project
    I have 3.3k range atm with 127 base dex and 60 base str. I dont think our range is that bad.

17. Hyuga

Hyuga Mr. Anchor

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    Proud leader of Aeon
    I said pre 120, i recall you being 12x the last time i saw you? Going high dex/str without being able to equip a scrolled dkhan pre 120 means u'll lack damage, alot of damage. However like i said, most dits just ME their way to 12x anyway so range doesnt matter too much.

18. Losj

Losj Capt. Latanica

Apr 28, 2015
    Dark Knight
    Project
    ME is Love ME is life. If u do not agree with that no cb life for you ;D

• Like Like x 1
  19. BwanDit

BwanDit Motertert

May 8, 2015
    FM15
    BwanDit
    Shadower
    Well... if your mind is set on not playing CB then it's your choice, at 4th they get really cool skills dude.

I know ME this and ME that isn't that appealing, but it's fast as hell.

ME > slowly Double Throwing your way to 120. @Aero@Aero f3

• Like Like x 1
  20. Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Broken
    Shadower
    Horizon
    Being DEX-less makes a big difference pre-70, mostly. I can't even imagine how shitty my damage would be with DEX right now. :p

@Losj@Losj Yes. ME is life. Expensive life, but still. Either way, I think most Shadower mains play it because the class offers diversity in their skillset so they're not too tedious to grind with, too. I enjoy grinding on a Shadower myself. :)