1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Dating] Did it wrong,,

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by boldaslove, Nov 10, 2015.

1. boldaslove

boldaslove Dark Stone Golem

Jul 19, 2015
    1:45 AM
    BoldAsLove
    I/L Wizard
    Synergy
    lmao old post

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  2. plnko

plnko Orange Mushroom

Sep 2, 2015
    10:45 PM
    Warrior
    https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/hopelessromantic/

What you should be asking really is what's ultimately your goal with this female. Are you trying to ONS, FWB, friends, close friends, bff. Once you answer that i think you'll find your real answer.

I moved around 7-8 different placed prior graduating highschool. Moved another 2-3 times after HS/military. And from what i see, the more west coast you go in america, the more narrow and closed minded people get. The east coast seams a bit more lax; specifically nj. All the people there just live to be happy.

Don't be too hard on yourself though, the only way to learn is through mistakes... Or making your friend try to holla and watch em fail miserably.
    Essentially, you want whomever to write down their own information for you. That way, its a sure tell sign that she's either interested... Or not interested by giving you a phony number.

If she doesn't call, then she doesn't call. Move on and carry out. Your best bet is to just have a "random encounter." Now if you REALLY want to pursue whomever, take chance and go to that burger joint everyday to boost your chances of meeting her again.
    Now a lot of people might disagree, but theres really no rule or limit to "waiting" to talk to someone. If you really admire and truly like that person, you'll make time for that person as they to you.

3. Infidel

Infidel Capt. Latanica

Apr 4, 2015
    Male
    USA
    Infidel / Duke
    Priest, Hunter
    FaerieCircle
    Go INTO her work and sit and eat like you normally would so you dont seem desperate and start up the conversation again. Don't call her work, that's weird.

4. OP
    OP
    boldaslove

boldaslove Dark Stone Golem

Jul 19, 2015
    BoldAsLove
    I/L Wizard
    Synergy
    I did that! I ate there, asked where the train was, and said "by any chance are you single" and "Can i leave you my number"
    - she got paper from the register, i wrote down my number
    ... forgot my name and think i wrote the wrong number

5. plnko

plnko Orange Mushroom

Sep 2, 2015
    10:45 PM
    Warrior
    Just be truthful and hope for the best mate.

6. npfenix1

npfenix1 Brown Teddy

May 18, 2015
    Male
    Under the bridge.
    8:45 AM
    *LURKING*
    Marauder
    Just buy some chocolate milk and watch a movie. << what I would personally do.

Remember that everything has its pros and cons, this applies to relationships more than you'd think.
    People often don't want to see the cons, so before you dive in head first give it some thought.
    What seems unhappy solution can in the end be the more merry one.

But life is all about taking risks! I personally hate them.
    That's why my stand against them is pretty steep.

Just do what you feel like is correct. Listening to your own heart isn't incorrect.
    You'll learn that way the fastest. (Again that applies to everything in life.)

It's cold and wet here. I'm bored and sleepy.
    Stuck in the army and my room smells.
    That's how it's here.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  7. Freddychanyo

Freddychanyo Slimy

Nov 5, 2015
    Male
    Norway
    7:45 AM
    Freddychanyo
    Assassin
    Demure
    Nah bro, you're fucked.

(reserving this post to write actual advice when I get home)

8. Sign

Sign King Slime

Apr 3, 2015
    Male
    United States
    12:45 AM
    Replay
    Hero
    Muse
    same