1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Another Ice Lightning Suggestion

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Pina, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Pina

Pina Stone Golem

Feb 7, 2015
    Male
    8:18 AM
    PodoSoju - Gahm - Only81
    F/P Mage
    Glory
    DIRECT DISCLAIMER : DO NOT ARGUE OR FLAME, THIS IS MY OBSERVATION ONLY AND I SEEK IDEAS AND MOVEMENT

As I continued on Temple of Time and tried to get to the end, a buddy in the chat told me that nothing is weak to ice there. It blew my mind instantly when I found out because in GMS they are.

http://bbb.hidden-street.net/search_finder/Chief Oblivion Guardian
    Above this is a link that will take you to the Before Big Bang section in Maple and explains how Chief Oblivion Guardian's arn't weak to ice.
    http://global.hidden-street.net/monster/chief-oblivion-guardian
    Above this is a link that will take you to the Current Big Bang section in Maple and explains how Chief Oblivion Guardians ARE weak to ice.
    These two sites i'm showing are just me suggesting that the Guardians should be weak to ICE.

The highest level mob with a weakness to Ice (Keep in mind that this is the best mobbing element, Chain Lightning can't compare to Blizzard), is lv 97 which is Red Wyverns or Brextons. Bishops can use their map skill at Skelosaurus and be fine due to the weakness; 113. F/P Mages have Chief Qualm Guardians, 116. Want to know the EXP difference between these?

Red Wyvern/Brexton sit at 2,500 base before 2x EXP. Skelos sit at 4,750 before 2x. Chief Qualm sit at 4,950 before 2x. This in mind, I'd say I/L are at a direct deficit in terms of training grounds. To move things further forward; F/P have mobs that range from 101-116 to train on as well, providing a wide diversity of things to scale up to as Meteo is levelling. While the maps aren't the best to mob, they're better than the alternatives that are provided, such as returning to Blue/Red wyverns, or trying to levy for a Skelosaurus map and have to two/three hit Skelosauruses.
    ^ s/o to you know who

All I'm saying is, is that there should be some change here if possible. I can't even compete with Bishops at skeles. If they were my level 154, they could easily 1 shot them. Fire/Poison Mages have different spots to train at and even though they have the skill Amplification that eats up almost 2x the mana per cast of Blizzard/Meteor Shower, they get more exp out of it. I'm using at this point a potion just to cast one Blizzard when Bishops can cast Genesis 2-3 times w/o burning a single pot. Some would say that I'm being selfish about this, but even the Ice Mobs at ToT arn't weak to fire as well. There are some very weird things about this.

To all that say, "well sucks to be you, you shoulda been a bishop", get that shit out of here. I think I've provided some well thought out points that can be evidence that I/L are at a disadvantage.

-thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    6:18 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    You know, there's already a thread about this...

3. OP
    OP
    Pina

Pina Stone Golem

Feb 7, 2015
    Male
    8:18 AM
    PodoSoju - Gahm - Only81
    F/P Mage
    Glory
    Was anything concluded from it?

4. Kimmy