1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Zakum

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by KurayamiLove, May 29, 2016.

1. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    9:59 PM
    KurayamiLove/Nagrom/Amatista
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    Is it possible to update zakums platforms so you can jump down, its is possible to do so in HT so why not in zak? o.o

• Like Like x 4
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    9:59 PM
    Moderator Post
    Map limitations are handled in the .wz files for each map, so this is what Neckson did I guess...

Just wanted say that so you know this is not a thing we did on purpose, I am still open for improvements.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Vith

Vith Dark Stone Golem

May 6, 2016
    3:59 PM
    Vith
    White Knight
    Since you're open to suggestions Kimberly, can I request that you may add a Scissors of Karma in the cash shop, or at least make HT Pendants and Zakum Hats tradable? I can understand if you don't like this option, but people buy runs for Helmets anyway.

I don't think it would upset the balance, and it would make it so people who aren't as funded can afford a Helm. It also gives a chance for people who are struggling (AKA warriors) for accuracy, because it provides a marginal accuracy boost. In fact, I would say that a Zakum Helmet is quite an essential item, due to the old Maple standards and mechanics.

Not only would you see the players more happy, but it would entice more people to play as well. One thing that always perplexed me about Maple was the fact that to even beat bosses, you needed to be a really good player with amazing stats/gear; by then, the player would have already obtained the best items possible (on the usual [but NOT always]). This makes the drop from the bosses redundant, simply because the player itself in the boss killing party doesn't need the item at all; the items they already own are superior.

So, please. I would love it if you could consider this idea, thank you very much.

4. Franco

Franco Wolfspider

May 25, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    4:59 PM
    Hotguy6pack/Enough
    Night Lord
    Project
    You can still buy a zak helm or an htp, you just have to on the run to get it...
    It's done all the time for zhelms atleast, HTP is harder but still doable.

• Like Like x 1
  5. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    10:59 PM
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    40mil for zhelm in a gach free world it no money at all...
    Just 1-2 35 tix runs and you will probarly get it...

6. rewyuio

rewyuio Selkie Jr.

Jul 2, 2015
    Male
    2:59 PM
    Wicked,HolySpirit
    Dark Knight
    High,Project
    Been over this. Answer is no. Reasons have been stated many time. Your reasons have been refuted and are pretty weak. One thing I'd like to pick out specificly is that you "need" good players with amazing stats and gear. How do you think the first zak runs on this server were done? The first HT was another story, but for zak horizon did potatoes for damage and had to use bomb. Zhelms dont cost much anyways, adding nx to the cost would probably make it more costly to buy a tradable zhelm then to go on a run itself. If im not mistaken demure takes stoppers as payment (which makes the zhelm "farmable"), go message them about it. As for ht, the pendant is nothing special alone. You'd still need to run for the egg, and honestly, no guild at the moment would make profitable gains by selling a run, let alone gurantee your survival.

• Like Like x 2