1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Notice New MapleLegends Staff v.3

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Announcements' started by Kimmy, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    5:22 PM
    Moderator Post
    Hello Maplers,

After even more growth, with us hitting as many as 226 users online, we thought it would be a good time for some new staff additions and promotions to help with all of the new players. While we are currently not actively looking for any new staff anymore, our applications are always open, so feel free to apply if you are interested.

Congratulations on the Promotion...

Gi - Game Moderator: Gi has been providing excellent support to the MapleLegends Staff behind the scenes, even while still busy with his exams. He's well known for his project, Legendiary, but has also provided many great suggestions and feedback on how we can improve the server. He has also been a great member of the community and staff, catching hackers and helping out players both in-game and on the forum, so we believe that he will be able to do a great job as a full time game moderator.

SamVosh - Assistant Administrator: Sam has been here since the beginning of Open Beta and since then she has done a fantastic job with bug reporting, providing helpful suggestions, and just being a great person to talk to. As an intern and game moderator, she helped out on numerous tasks outside of her original responsibilities, including analyzing and fixing some bugs. A few weeks ago phnx, @Navi@Navi and I were all unavailable, so there was nobody around to restart the servers in case of emergency. I passed my trust to Sam with her first administrative tasks, and as expected, she did it flawlessly. We believe that she'll be of great help to us and all of you going forward into the future!

Welcome to...

Bulba - Intern Game Moderator: Bulba has evolved into Ivysaur! Bulba was actually one of the first people to hear about the MapleLegends project back in last August, when I mentioned it to him. Over the next weeks and months I gave him progress updates and he was interested in helping us out, so he became one of the few Closed Beta testers, and was eventually also an Open Beta tester. He has helped us immensely from the very beginning with bug reports, feedback, and knowledge of the official servers. Aside from his contributions, he was also a friendly member of the community, and we know that he'll get along with everybody extremely well.

Reptar - Intern Game Moderator: Reptar has been a great member of the community, providing numerous bug reports and helpful suggestions. He also has extensive experience as a staff member on other games, and with his professional and fair demeanor, we believe that he'll do a fantastic job as a member of the staff! Reptar will be known as Gizmo.

Yell - Intern Game Moderator: The queen of snails! Yell has been a friendly face both in-game and on the forum since the server first opened. She has had experience on other MapleStory servers in the past and also has an impressive repertoire of abilities that we know will be useful in helping the server and all of you guys going forward. Her GM character is Yell.

Leaving us...

Jaikor: Even though this happened a while ago, after unfortunate events and conflicts, Jaikor is no longer part of the staff. Jaikor provided excellent support both in-game and on the forum. He made our lives a lot easier with all of the bugs he reported, hackers he caught, and players he helped. We know he made a lasting impression on many players, and lasting contributions to the server, so we would like to thank him for his contributions and wish him the best in the future.

Note: Please contact Navi or I if you take issue with one of our new staff members. I don't expect them to do anything wrong, but if something happens, please let Navi and I know and we'll take actions. We assure you that you will remain anonymous.

Congratulations and good luck to all of the new staff members!

-MapleLegends Admins-

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2015
    • Like Like x 17
  2. Doctor

Doctor Horny Mushroom

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    6:22 PM
    Electrified
    I/L Mage
    Grats everyone and thank you for making this such a great server! OnionF2

3. Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Broken
    Shadower
    Horizon
    Grats everyone ^^

4. Ryan

Ryan Slimy

Apr 7, 2015
    Male
    Michigan
    11:22 AM
    Ryan
    Hero
    Project
    Congrats to everyone, keep up the good work!

5. cowgoesmoo

cowgoesmoo Master Chronos

Apr 6, 2015
    Male
    Massachusetts USA
    Eisa
    Cleric
    Captivate
    Congrats! :3

6. Robert

Robert Chronos

May 7, 2015
    Male
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Robert
    Cleric
    Quest
    Gi is an awesome guy, and so is SamVosh, great choices for promotions.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Admiral

Admiral Mushmom

May 30, 2015
    Where is my promotion?

8. CloudedMusic

CloudedMusic Orange Mushroom

Apr 5, 2015
    Female
    CloudedMusic
    Magician
    GRATS NARDNARD <33333333333333333 and everyone else too! :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Shendizz

Shendizz Orange Mushroom

Dec 30, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    11:22 PM
    Jelamee
    Pirate
    Aqulia
    GRATZZ BULBASAURUSSSSSS MapleF5 OnionRay

• Like Like x 1
  10. Noods

Noods Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    11:22 PM
    Noodles
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Congrats everyone!! But personally I'm especially happy for Gi, Sam and Bulba because I think they're awesome. :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. booty

booty Mano

Apr 23, 2015
    Male
    Booty
    Hermit
    rip xael never forget

12. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015