1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advanced HP wash calculator V0.41

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Chew, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    12:04 PM
    Beginner
    Calculator is avaible HERE
    Current version: 0.41

[​IMG]

Purpose: Simulate a characters HP washing journey and help you to plan accordingly.

1. Click "Files" in the top menu
    2. In dropdown, select "Make a copy..."
    3. Fill out the cells with orange background as you please

In order to have 7.700 HP at level 155 and be 1-hit Horntail ready, you do not need to wash.
    But if you want to have 30.000 HP while using hyperbody (18.750 HP with no Hyperbody), then I recommend you do the following.
    Gear: Get a Zakum helmet and a Silver deputy star at level 50.
    Base stat: Roll 13 INT with the dice or use AP resets to start at 13 INT. Then add INT every level till you reach 20 INT (but make sure to add enough main stat as required for the 1st job advancement). After reaching level 155, you can remove the INT again.
    HP washing: HP wash using level up ability points till you reach 18.750 HP at level ~155.
    Cost: This will cost you ~554.900 NX, and ~50.000.000 mesos depending on the current market.
    [​IMG]
    In order to have 7.700 HP at level 155 and be 1-hit Horntail ready, you do not need to wash.
    But if you want to have 30.000 HP while using hyperbody (18.750 HP with no Hyperbody), then I recommend you do the following.
    Gear: Get a Zakum helmet at level 50.
    Base stat: Roll 13 INT with the dice or use AP resets to start at 13 INT. Then add INT every level till you reach 20 INT (but make sure to add enough main stat as required for the 1st job advancement). After reaching level 155, you can remove the INT again.
    HP washing: HP wash using level up ability points till you reach 18.750 HP at level ~155.
    Cost: This will cost you ~573.500 NX, and ~30.000.000 mesos depending on the current market.
    [​IMG]
    Gear: Get a Zakum helmet and a Silver deputy star at level 50.
    Cost: This will cost you ~573.500 NX, and ~50.000.000 mesos depending on the current market.
    [​IMG]
    In order to have 7.700 HP at level 155 and be 1-hit Horntail ready, then I recommend you do the following.
    Gear: Get a Zakum helmet and scroll it to ~27 INT (average scrolling with 60% scrolls). Get a pair of scrolled earrings with ~5 INT. Get a scrolled cape with ~10 INT. Get a scrolled overall with ~14 INT. Get Silver deputy pendant. These items should be worn from the moment your able to. So I recommend prepairing and have proper fundings.
    Base stat: Roll 13 INT with the dice or use AP resets to start at 13 INT. Then add INT every level till you reach 130 INT (but make sure to add enough main stat as required for the 1st job advancement). After reaching level 155, you can remove the INT again.
    HP washing: HP wash using level up ability points till you reach 7.700 HP at level ~155.
    Cost: This will cost you ~1.054.000 NX, and ~XXX.XXX.XXX mesos depending on the current market.
    [​IMG]
    In order to have 7.700 HP at level 155 and be 1-hit Horntail ready, then I recommend you do the following.
    Gear: Get a Zakum helmet and scroll it to ~27 INT (average scrolling with 60% scrolls). Get a pair of scrolled earrings with ~5 INT. Get a scrolled cape with ~10 INT. Get a scrolled overall with ~14 INT. Get Silver deputy pendant. These items should be worn from the moment your able to. So I recommend prepairing and have proper fundings.
    Base stat: Roll 13 INT with the dice or use AP resets to start at 13 INT. Then add INT every level till you reach 130 INT (but make sure to add enough main stat as required for the 1st job advancement). After reaching level 155, you can remove the INT again.
    HP washing: HP wash using level up ability points till you reach 7.700 HP at level ~155.
    Cost: This will cost you ~1.054.000 NX, and ~XXX.XXX.XXX mesos depending on the current market.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In order to have 7.700 HP at level 155 and be 1-hit Horntail ready, then I recommend you do the following. (You can however with astronomical funding and base INT reach 18.750 HP just like the warriors, but I do not recommend this path)
    Gear: None, you do not need to HP wash to be 1-hit Horntail ready.
    Base stat: Roll 4 INT and keep it that way.
    HP washing: There is no need to HP wash.
    Cost: No cost, since HP washing a Brawler is not recommended.
    [​IMG]
    Base stat: Roll 13 INT with the dice or use AP resets to start at 13 INT. Then add INT every level till you reach 160 INT (but make sure to add enough main stat as required for the 1st job advancement). After reaching level 155, you can remove the INT again.
    Cost: This will cost you ~1.029.000 NX, and ~XXX.XXX.XXX mesos depending on the current market.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks to GranbergGranberg for testing the calculator and thanks to NaviNavi for providing the game code.

If you notice any bugs, please let me know and I will take care of them in the next revision.

~Enjoy

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
    • Great Work Great Work x 8
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    7:04 AM
    Nice guide.

Something to note that, with a much higher base INT MP washing becomes more worth it.
    However it does take more AP resets to do.

3. OP
    OP
    Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    Thanks.
    Yeah, it can be very much worth it, especially if you have a way to get leech.

Something I noticed while making this, is that it takes very long to save up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    4:04 AM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Thank you for making this calculator. It's easy to read and understand. I will refer to this calculator a lot as I started to plan my assassin mule. OnionF2

Questions:
    1. It seems like HP wash doesn't start until level 34. I assume it's because that I can get more HP after a job advancement, but why not start at level 30 or 70?
    2. In your gear chart, there are rings and face. Are there actually any rings or face accessories that give INT at the moment?

5. PlaceHolder

PlaceHolder Mushmom

Jul 28, 2017
    Male
    5:04 AM
    GiantDad
    Warrior
    Going to point out that the cells in Calculator!F15 and beyond should not say
    "F($D$2="Gunslinger";Magic!A7;"

But instead should say
    IF($D$2="Gunslinger";Magic!AP4;

6. Else

Else Mixed Golem

Jan 28, 2017
    Male
    1:04 PM
    Beginner
    Honor
    1) there's no reason to not start washing at 30 if u have the mana for it. (and 70 doesnt help it)

2) atm there is the +3 all stats ring from valentine and the +2-4 popsicle from summer event.

There will be a +1 int from christmas as well.

All of those are temp btw.

7. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Thank you for answering my questions MapleF14

I guess if those items are temporary, they won't be too helpful MapleF3

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  8. Else

Else Mixed Golem

Jan 28, 2017
    Male
    1:04 PM
    Beginner
    Honor

U should try and make use of those. The ring is for a whole year and most are for 3-4 month which u can prolly save a few ap on int or get another multiple of 10 milestone. Not required, but recommended to use them

9. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Then I will need to get my hands on them in the first place. I get what you mean though - Take advantage of them while I can MapleF17

10. CHANEL

CHANEL Dark Stone Golem

Feb 7, 2015
    Female
    Somewhere in the world
    Steam
    Islander
    Southperry
    Is data accurate according to Navi?
    I thought thieves get benefit from levelup ap (a.k.a fresh ap) over plain ap from ap reset.

11. OP
    OP
    Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    1. It starts at lvl 34 because Brawlers finish adding skillpoints to their skill "Improve MaxHP" at lvl 34.
    Therefore I didn't want to encourage anyone to wash before that. It really serves no purpose either.
    2. Yes, I believe there are ways to get rings with INT. I also added face accessory to future proof the calculator, since we do not currently have a way to get INT on face accessorys.

Your right! Nice job spotting that, it has now been fixed.

Your right, thats an error on my part. Navi has provided gamecode for this.
    Code:
    ISkill improvingMaxMP = SkillFactory.getSkill(2000001);
    int improvingMaxMPLevel = getSkillLevel(improvingMaxMP);
    if (job == MapleJob.BEGINNER) {
           maxhp += rand(12, 16);
           maxmp += rand(10, 12);
    } else if (job.isA(MapleJob.WARRIOR)) {
           improvingMaxHP = SkillFactory.getSkill(1000001);
           improvingMaxHPLevel = getSkillLevel(improvingMaxHP);
           maxhp += rand(24, 28);
           maxmp += rand(4, 6);
    } else if (job.isA(MapleJob.MAGICIAN)) {
           maxhp += rand(10, 14);
           maxmp += rand(22, 24);
    } else if (job.isA(MapleJob.BOWMAN) || job.isA(MapleJob.THIEF)) {
           maxhp += rand(20, 24);
           maxmp += rand(14, 16);
    } else if (job.isA(MapleJob.PIRATE)) {
           improvingMaxHP = SkillFactory.getSkill(5100000);
           improvingMaxHPLevel = getSkillLevel(improvingMaxHP);
           maxhp += rand(22, 28);
           maxmp += rand(18, 23);
    }
    //For Warriors/Pirates/Magicians, the extra HP/MP from their Improving Max HP/MP skills are added at the end

It has now been fixed.

Calculator revision 0.2 is out now.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  12. Luscious

Luscious Mr. Anchor

May 2, 2017
    Male
    Luscious, MoeMoe, Spicy
    Demure
    This can't be true because I've tested it in-game many times. Adding AP earned from level-up directly into HP adds 16-20 for thief, not 20-24.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  13. Luscious

Luscious Mr. Anchor

May 2, 2017
    Male
    Luscious, MoeMoe, Spicy
    Demure
    Also, this calculator is useless if you already have progression on your character.

14. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    If the calculation of the top left cells is done by grabbing the data from the huge table below. You could insert the data manually down there and see the result.

15. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    I am looking at v0.2. I noticed the difference between "level up washing" and "AP reset washing". I supposed "level up washing" means wash with the AP I got from leveling up, and "AP reset washing" is wash with the AP extracted from stats?

I never knew "level up washing" is more effective than "AP reset washing"...can someone explain to me why?

16. Luscious

Luscious Mr. Anchor

May 2, 2017
    Male
    Luscious, MoeMoe, Spicy
    Demure
    I suspect this misinformation is coming from a guide on a different server's forum which has custom code. Doing this in-game in ML yields 16-20 HP from level-up earned AP directly into HP for thief. You can test this for yourself. For those who keep saying "fresh AP gives 20-24 HP", have you even tested this in-game?

17. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Oh! so that's the potential error you were talking about!
    I will test it, but I won't have my sin anytime soon as I am still in the process of buying INT gear MapleF4

18. Luscious

Luscious Mr. Anchor

May 2, 2017
    Male
    Luscious, MoeMoe, Spicy
    Demure
    Also ChewChew you might want to add an INT spot for MW, as it takes a % of your base INT and adds to your total INT which does count for washing.

Edit: You have to be level 7+ to leave maple island, so counting level 0 INT gear below level 7 doesn't make sense. (i know you can just say level req is 7 in the cell, but that can be improved.)

You can't purely pump INT below level 10, you also need to add 25 DEX for thief job advancement for example.

Also, you should allow gear upgrades in the calculation, like replacing an INT hat with a zhelm at level 50, replacing lvl 25 cape with YAC at lvl 50, replace dep with HTP at 120+, etc etc. (once again, you can enter these in the empty ring cells with the difference in INT to simulate replacement, but this can be improved.)

Your cost analysis adds up the cost at level 200 even if you put your goal as 155 for example.

19. Luscious

Luscious Mr. Anchor

May 2, 2017
    Male
    Luscious, MoeMoe, Spicy
    Demure
    Here is empirical evidence that fresh level-up earned AP directly into HP is 16-20. Yes, I just went and leveled up for proof.
    (links):

• Useful Useful x 2
  20. Kynix

Kynix Mano

Jun 29, 2017
    i can confirm that thief only gains 16-20 hp per fresh leveled-up AP.