1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Aether

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Jamie, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamie

Jamie Cookie Monster Retired Staff

Nov 11, 2016
    10:30 AM
    [​IMG]
    Hello, my lovelies MapleF14 I am your humble host, Jamie.
    So I’ve had this guild for awhile and never did any recruiting because I was anxious about being a staff member, but thought I’d give it a shot MapleF18
    So before we get into things, I’d just like to say a huge disclaimer:

With those scary words said, Aether is actually a very casual guild, haha MapleF3 (I’m a filthy casual).

My focus in Maple has always been on doing whatever makes you happy and if that’s hardcore washing, grinding or questing, then great MapleF2 games are made for you to have fun, so I guess that’s why I’m so casual.

With that said, if we get the people to be able to do bosses and GPQ, then we absolutely will MapleF13

I’m pretty lax about requirements;
    there’s no level, job, or language barrier, but be warned I’m only fluent in English.

[​IMG]
    Follow ToS (surprise, surprise lol)
    Maturity (in attitude, not age) & Respect

[​IMG]
    Building a friendly, mature & chatty community
    Regular guild activities and events such as GPQ & Bossing

Wow, how original. Good job, Jamie. Thank you, Jamie.

So if you’d like, here’s the form thingy that people always have MapleF3
    \\
    You can post it in this thread \\ Find me in-game \\
    \\
    PM me on the forums \\ DM me on discord \\
    Click to PM Me \\ IGN: Ceres

Example Form:
    IGN(s): Ceres (Main, Bishop), JAMIE (Main, Ranger)
    Intro: Played GMS since v16 and ML since early 2017. I like to do quests, PQs and bossing when I’m allowed haha. I can grind pretty well, but I hate it and refuse to buy leech so I’m forever a nub lmao.

Thanks for reading, and happy Mapling OnionLove

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Qwiox

Qwiox Mr. Anchor

Dec 20, 2017
    Male
    Los Angeles
    7:30 AM
    GhenghisKhan
    Hero
    Beaters
    IGN(s): Ghenghiskhan
    Intro: Hello, I'm interested in joining. I played GMS back in 2008, took a long break and played again roughly 2013-2015. I've been on this server for about 2 months now and the nostalgia (aka beating the shit out of mushrooms) helps me deal with nursing stress. My main character is a xbow but I wanted to go back to playing a warrior. Been skeptical about guilds and I've really wanted to join one that's relatively new so I can grow as part of the foundation.

3. OP
    OP
    Jamie

Nov 11, 2016
    Lemme know when you're online and I'll add you OnionHi

4. Qwiox

Qwiox Mr. Anchor

Dec 20, 2017
    Male
    Los Angeles
    GhenghisKhan
    Hero
    Beaters
    I can go on right now, I'll be up for the next 4 hours or so if that works!

5. OP
    OP
    Jamie

Nov 11, 2016
    QwioxQwiox Yeah I can hop on right now MapleF2 just whisp Ceres when you do

6. Starrysweets

Starrysweets Blue Snail

Dec 27, 2017
    Female
    3:30 PM
    Cleric
    IGN(s): Starrysweets (Main, cleric)
    Intro: Hi I would like to join Aether as it seems quite casual and friendly! I don't play too often especially during the school term, so if that's ok I would like to join :pinkbean: Been on ML for 3 months, and I really like questing.

7. OP
    OP
    Jamie

Nov 11, 2016
    StarrysweetsStarrysweets
    Hello! MapleF2 Let me know when you're online so I can add you! I'm usually sitting in the FM on Ceres. Hope you'll like it in Aether :heart:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Starrysweets

Starrysweets Blue Snail

Dec 27, 2017
    Female
    3:30 PM
    Cleric
    Hey sorry this is kinda late but I'll be up for the next few hours! Thanks so much for your reply MapleF2

9. Kris^^

Kris^^ Blue Snail

Feb 20, 2018
    Male
    10:30 PM
    IGN(s): YourHS (Cleric), KrisDK (Main to be)
    Intro: I would like to join Aether because I’m kinda new to the server and I’m hoping to make new friends. I like to grind, boss or just relax and chill.

10. lawrenceiii

lawrenceiii Blue Snail

Jul 9, 2017
    Male
    9:30 AM
    lawrenceiii
    Beginner
    IGN: DooDooMakins (Xbow)
    Intro: Sweet as a button, likes long walks on the beach, easy on the eyes, cooks, cleans, let me in. :) Game wise, grind, grind, grind, PQ, quests, gachapon.

11. farewell

farewell Mano

Sep 4, 2017
    Male
    9:30 AM
    Aromanticism
    Cleric
    Nebula
    IGN(s): Farewell (Warrior - will be Hero), Maim (Magician - will be Bishop or Arch I/L Mage)
    Intro: My name's Ian, I've played maple since sometime before the GMS Ludibrium patch (so young I can't remember the exact). I'm looking for some homies to kick it with. Out of Maple I'm a barista/freelance graphic designer and drink a ton of beer.

12. OP
    OP
    Jamie

Nov 11, 2016
    Oh my word I will get my butt on as soon as I get home and get this sorted c:

13. Zxion

Zxion Mano

Feb 28, 2018
    Male
    Zxion
    I/L Mage
    Unworthy
    IGN(s): Zxion (level 15 nubmage but going to be I/L) main
    Intro: Hi there! My name is Zxion and I beta tested gMS way back in 2004 and played for a bit after it came out the next year. Went to college and took a little break from it and played again for a tiny bit around 2007-2008. Then I took another break and played really heavily in 2012 after BB and finally got to 200 and all that jazz. I'm just looking for a nice, chill guild that has mature people who like to have fun and as little drama as possible! I like to do PQs, quests and bossing but I still have things I have to do outside of game so I guess you'd say I'm casual with hardcore tendencies? lol Basically if I have the time I'm down for doing runs! (When I get to that level of course! haha)

14. OP
    OP
    Jamie

Nov 11, 2016
    ZxionZxion Hello! Can't wait to see you in-game MapleF2 I'll try to be online to add you asap~

same goes for you guys, lawrenceiiilawrenceiii Kris^^Kris^^ MapleF17

15. Zxion

Zxion Mano

Feb 28, 2018
    Male
    Zxion
    I/L Mage
    Unworthy
    It seems I missed you earlier but I sent a friend request to your character Ceres and joined the discord via the link in your signature! MapleF17

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.