1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

How are you meant to get King Slime cards?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ShaunDreclin, May 16, 2018.

1. ShaunDreclin

ShaunDreclin Blue Snail

May 13, 2018
    Male
    8:04 AM
    Deonjida
    Thief
    Has this been overlooked, or is there a way to fight King Slimes outside of KPQ? The cards aren't a 100% drop, and the few times it does drop a card somebody else usually grabs it. Without suiciding to waste exp it doesn't seem possible to get 5 of them before level 31 (and that's not to mention all the people above level 31 when monster book came out who would be totally locked out of ever getting a King Slime card)

• Like Like x 1
  2. dumbledore

dumbledore Capt. Latanica

Oct 11, 2015
    Male
    Hogwarts
    2:04 PM
    dumbledore
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    You are able to buy them from a npc in Night Market (Ximending). However, this will cost you either 5 mil and some cube slime etc, or 10 mil. About it being difficult to get cards from a pq Boss, is the drop rate maybe too low? In my opinion people should be able to get at least some cards from doing kpq, like when doing kpq from lvl 21 to 30 I would think they should be able to get the full set or close to full set.

• Like Like x 1
  3. merky

merky Mr. Anchor

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    8:04 PM
    Crusader
    Per card, or for a set of 5?

4. cheeseed

cheeseed Slime

Apr 1, 2018
    Male
    Netherlands
    CheeseeD
    Priest, Bandit
  5. merky

merky Mr. Anchor

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    Crusader
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. DL4u

DL4u Pink Teddy

Mar 30, 2018
    Male
    3:04 PM
    DL4u
    Hermit
    Simplex
    as the other people told you.
    NPC has found at the black market city.
    each boss has 5 cards to buy em by 2 options
    1: Pay 10m per card
    2: Pay 5m + 200 random ETC

Each boss card has Different ETC he want you to give to him, i dont remember all but i remember for King Slime PQ you need 200 Gelatins.
    unless your low lv and you can do the pq and get it from there
    Good luck ~

7. Jolly_Walker

Jolly_Walker Chronos

Jul 25, 2017
    Male
    JollyWalker
    I/L Arch Mage
    I feel that if you do kpq from lvl 21- 30, you should definitely be able to collect 5 king slime cards. If not these players have to play till beyond 3rd or 4th job before they can actually fork 5m to buy each card and complete their set.
    Maybe droprate on pq bosses should be buffed OnionF6

8. Jem

Jem Capt. Latanica

Jun 4, 2017
    Male
    Enter Galactic You and Me
    Kungfujemmy
    Ranger
    Prime
    Yea completed king slime set, from lvl 21-27 kpq'ing. They actually drop quite frequently maybe 1/3 king slimes
    Edit: and that's with taking turns collecting with other party members

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Jolly_Walker

Jolly_Walker Chronos

Jul 25, 2017
    Male
    JollyWalker
    I/L Arch Mage
    If it drops frequently enough then OP just has bad rng lol

10. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    That's assuming I guess that only you want the card (There's still 3-4 more people who could possibly want)

11. Sloppy

Sloppy Horny Mushroom

Apr 15, 2018
    Male
    White Knight
    From my experience at least more with EPQ it seems unlikely you'd complete the boss sets unless you solely pq through those level requirements and even then.
    Did like 50(?) ish Epqs and saw maybe 5 cards drop, might be a little low realistically speaking if you're expected to be able to complete the set in the given window.
    (Those 5 being fought over by 3-5 people lol)

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  12. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Explosive drops (bosses with multiple drops) work differently, so decided look and its indeed pretty awful for EPQ. I've buffed it just now.

• Like Like x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    ShaunDreclin

ShaunDreclin Blue Snail

May 13, 2018
    Male
    Deonjida
    Thief
    Would it be possible to make it drop multiple cards when a pq boss dies, so everyone in the party can get one? (Or at least more than one person)

That's the biggest problem with it imo, I've seen 5 cards drop but I only managed to get one.

It's good to know that it is at least possible to get the cards again later. Still not ideal, but as long as I'm not totally locked out of ever getting it again I can live with it