1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

BORKE BORke borke

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by OhDoggo, Feb 2, 2019.

1. OhDoggo

OhDoggo Selkie Jr. Retired Staff

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    3:11 AM
    Bowmaster
    BORKE BORKE BORKE

This is going to be an emotional splurge, so apologies in advance

I've no idea how to start this and i'm not good at writing farewells/hellos.
    So i'll just say thank you to all the friends i've met during my time playing.
    I can't personally thank anyone because there's too many to thank, but this specifically goes out to the people in my buddylist on Hysteria. There's quite a few of you, but each of you mean a lot to me and as reluctant as i am to quit, i'm doing this for my sake and i really want to continue playing and talking to the friend i've made.

Legends has honestly healed and helped me in ways that are almost therapeutic, and you could even say it's saved my life; and that's because of all of my friends who spent time or talked with me, no matter how long or short the conversations were. You guys in my buddylist and staff made me feel wanted and cheered me up a lot.

I'm especially thankful to the staff team and Kimmy, for giving me the chance of being a GM. I loved helping you guys and helping Legends in general. When I first started Legends, i didn't think i would be hooked onto it for so long. The friends i made along the way gave me motivation to play, and i soon found myself addicted to it. I guess that's what led to me wanting to be a GM. For this server and my friends that i love so much. I'm truly going to miss you guys, but of course i'll always hang around in the few discords that i stayed in.

I hate to be left in the dark about anything, and I know a few of my friends were curious as to why i'm quitting also. I won't give too many details, but it should be enough for people to understand why it'd make someone want to quit.

I'm quitting simply because of love. It's a dumb, old and commonly said saying; but love hurts. I don't know if i ever played Legends to seek love, but i soon found myself entrapped in it. Or so, what i thought was love. I'm only saddened by myself for being too immature to be able to handle it, when I knew what was going on the entire time. I believed in something that was too good to be true, and thus, hurt myself deeply in the process. Some will say that me quitting because of this is too drastic, and that there's other solutions that i could've looked to, but i'm doing this for my sake and well-being, so that i can heal from it. I've never felt so much bitterness in my life as I do in this moment of time.

All i can say about me quitting; if you want to enjoy playing a game like this, don't let relationships and love ruin all that there is to enjoy about it. Games are a form of coping for some people, not dating simulators, albeit maple being used for that. Don't let love ruin anything for you.

I will probably end up coming back sometime in the future, but that may not be for a while. If and when I do, i truly hope that my friends will still be there alongside me. But of course, there's no guarantee for that. If you guys do quit, i just want you guys to know, i'll miss you deeply and thank you for being a part of my life.

Togepy/Bamukuhen: I first met you grinding at Chronos on my bowmaster! That was a while ago, and i never thought that this random person i met at chronos would become one of my closest friends on Legends 8) Thank you for being a part of my journey on Legends, Toggo! See you again sometime in the future ;) MAKE POTATO GREAT <333

mishka/RICEDUCK: MEMES nice geography, also u needa cut down on the alcohol smh... ur great, thank u for ur wise words meme doggo wont forget u

Aaronis: I stole the rest of ur spread and the money u kept hidden under the bed. Don't talk to me or my dad ever again.

Naise: DAD. I put the spread in the fridge this time. I hope you're proud of me, love and miss u dad, xoxo.

i i i L L L i i L L i i: ur stupid but u mngamnga, i'll miss u. also im gay for u. c u on discord idiot

niko28: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ ARUM WHEN <333

bonbonz: APQ SIAO LIAO U DIDN'T GIVE ME APPLE OR APQ NO CAI SHEN WHY DID YOU PIAN WO WALAO

lustral: gommo pls kAMSA also now i'm not gonna be around to abuse u. xie xie ni for teaching me singlish la gubi mua

siaosiao/siaoeh: SIAO i'll always appreciate u and everything you've told me, even though we only started talking recently.. u still my boss even if u don't think u are bro!! i'm glad faisal introduced u to me when old potato was still a thing :')

cookiebutter/cookiee/ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH COOKIE: EUUUUUUGENEEEEEEEEE pls keep making aerika ur 30% slave. she ur path to $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

aylna: fuki u dumb but alright owner. pls find new dog to replace me, xoxo

artemys: my gay SON im sorry i left. maybe ur dad will come back now that im gone, will love and miss u my son dont be naughty xo

dannimals/cherrywine: uwUSUCC LOVE DEMI UNTIL THE END

tauriel: DEMI IK U messaged me lots BUT A LOTTA OTHER PEOPLE DID TOO, SRY AND THANK U DEMI BE HAPPY WITH DANNA

gitsniks: JAHAO u probably won't read this since u dont even play smh BUT I MISS U JAHAO and hopefully when/if i come back, ill c u on :^(

stiff: AMYYYYYYYYYYY all you and your mules HAHAHA got me highkey confused who's who :')

eiji: gubi tatsu fanfir ill miss u father.. jk c u in discord father and nice fitness

imsinxd: FUCK U SONI, will miss u and all ur giant clocks </3

bonzaitree: SHU BAO BEI!! ill miss u my shu bao bei pls be good and take care of my dad THANK U <3

princessmia: ROCKO my pro duo!! u crazy for anego and lvl fast asf.. remember me when ur 200 rocko!!

kiwipiwi: KELLY <3 i know we didn't talk much, but you were really friendly with ur wb's and i appreciated that a lot <3

reji: JASE it was weird seeing you come back all of a sudden.. also ur not themi PLS

beasee: i hope u make ur mermaid char pretty one day :^) and ht level when smh..

fpbambo: bambOWO!! come back to potato on ur bm u wont ;) ill give u all the thicc ints

camiiie: VAMIL i known u since day 1 almost THANK U for our journey vamli MAY UR NURSING GO GOOD

retroviridae: UR NOT AS GOOD AS BEST MILK but still some kINDA MILK nice ht, but my dad and uncle are still better than u smh

khellz: ME BROODA u one of the sweetest people ive met. u free'd me from the curse of the sharks and my bishop from dying so many times. thank u me brooda <3

konnui/hippogriff: i know you two pre much quit, but u guys were a great part of my maple journey and i miss and love u 2 both very much :')

masturbae: MASTUTU!! there with me since the start 8) ur guild great and u great mastutu AND UR SIGNING ESPECIALLY!! will miss u mastutu <3

zelretch: SHAYYYYY ur among the sweetest people also.. AND PRO'EST HT BISHOP I KNOW oml, u teach those newer generations of bishops how to ht!! when i come back i expect u to be god bishop <3

topmilk: BEST MILK smh u didn't propose to my gm char even though i left too soon ;) if i come back i'll be waiting for u smh

magykarp: call me doug again idy, i got /jail ready ;)

postcard: KEEP YOUR HUSBAND IN LINE AND TELL HIM TO STOP CALLING ME DOUG OR DONGGO OR ANYTHING

thiefnl: ERAN GL WITH YOUR BOSS RUN HOSTS, YOU'LL DO GREAT!!

drauds: DROD DROD DROD DROD DROD DROD DROD DROD DROD DROD BOKRE BORKE BORKE BOREK BORKE BORKE BORKE BORKE

yarbly: GRAMPS!! rip unworthy LOL.. come thru potato tho and help make it big ;)

utaro: MACKOOOOO smh i c u tryna poach for muse DONT TOUCH MY POTATOES

ludakris: KRIS i barely even jailed u since u told me to, but u better fkin fix ur sleep schedule REEE <3

nightmare98: JOOO ik ur op shad, but u can't beat my dad for lv 200.. or can u

bonkorn: ur wz edits are op.. maybe 2 op BUT I STILL LOVED THEM

ikuroii: JOOOOO still waiting on that drawing HAHA BUT ITS OK TAKE YOUR TIME

pops: POOPS gl getting the hair.. hopefully you actually get it before i come back LMFAO

vincit: i c u with all that merching stevo and fitness, no more fitness for u tho rip ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I want to thank Kaysee/Kaza especially, for being a part of my life. Thank you for everything you taught me, the time we spent and everything else you've ever told me about yourself. I'm happy I was there to help you in those situations you were caught up in and was always happy to listen and be there for you. I hope you find true happiness eventually, and i want you to know that i'll miss you deeply and forever.

BORKE BORKE BORKE BORKE BORKE BORKE BORKE

• Friendly x 21
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Great Work x 1
    • Informative x 1
  2. RICEDUCK

RICEDUCK Chronos

Nov 30, 2017
    Female
    11:11 AM
    RICEDUCK/MISHKA
    Night Lord
    Tempus
    ok u noe wat
    even if my geography is bad
    ILL ALWAYS FIND MY WAY BACK 2 U
    STRONG FRANDSHIP TIES
    dw you'll learn from dis so much and enjoy ur break best doggo in da world. used to hate those borkes now im lf for those borkes ;n;

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Jase

Jase Mixed Golem

May 18, 2017
    Male
    Brampton, ON
    Forever
    Assassin
    Legacy
    Dude I wish I was the Greek God Themistocles

If you do come back and I'm not playing at the time, hit me up and I'll play with you <3

Also, who's reji LMFAO

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. aaronis

aaronis Slimy

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    8:11 AM
    Shadower
    Beaters
    its ok nephew u can have the spread and the money, <3 i love you doggo and will miss u lots :'(

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. TheDude

TheDude Selkie Jr.

Jun 13, 2016
    Male
    Canada, eh?
    Prometheus/1979/Starkiller
    according to wikipedia themistocles was not a god.
    you sir/madam are a liar.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. HappyFestus

HappyFestus Master Chronos

Jul 2, 2017
    9:11 AM
    Shadower
    Love you son, thank you for the spreads, and you'll always know where to find me <3

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. shot

shot Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Oct 31, 2017
    Male
    10:11 AM
    sh0t/Davi
    Buccaneer
    Honor
    Hey Doggo!
    Sorry to see you going, but I really hope you deeply thought through your choices and made the right decision. I know I can only speak from my experience, but as humans (excluding doggos? :3) we tend to make choices that ends up being silly or regretful when feeling emotional or down, which I have done numerous times before. Whatever wounds you have right now, I believe in you that you will recover and return as strong as ever. There are so many people in server that likes/depends on you, and it would be sad day for all of them for you to be gone. Feel free to take as much break as you want, and you better come back! to work as soon as possible

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. Bonkorn

Bonkorn Timer

Dec 16, 2017
    11:11 PM
    Bonkorn, Iclyn, Magicorn
    Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop
    Promise
    See you again Doggo. MapleF4

Although we didin't talk much and get to know each other in depth well. because i'm not a FM hoe MapleF8
    I always really liked your active & friendly behavior towards everyone with sense of humors.
    Also enjoyed my time participating in your every single GM events. MapleF14

I believe in whatever decision u make. I'm sure you've given thoughts about it.
    Love hurts and takes time to heal.
    Hope u will be well soon.

When you come back, let me know if you ever need a even OP-er edit i can make it specially just for you :pinkbean:

P.S. I remember back in 2017 winter i was a noobie spamming S> in FM and you pointed out for me that there aren't even any people in the FM channel i trying to spam to MapleF12

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. FeroxAnima

FeroxAnima Web Developer Staff Member Web Developer

Dec 29, 2017
    Male
    6:11 PM
    Zelretch/HerSlave
    Bishop
    Horny/Muse
    Love you, doggo <3 Glad we did get to spend some time together even if only pretty late in our respective ML lives ;-; Thanks for all the monkaS (you know what I think about your monkaS), the Big Enoughs, the HTs, the staff lulz, the BL lulz... You're a great person and having you around was always super fun. Everything will be just a bit less bright without you around. I'll miss you, as I know many others will!
    And... not sure if you're in the mood for advice so I'm gonna spoiler tag this. Feel free to take a peak; it's like two lines.
    I'm sure you're hurting >.< I'm sorry. Just know that it gets better, I swear it does. This is the fault of no one. These are human stuff. Emotions happen, and sometimes things blow up... and time makes it all better. You'll just grow stronger from this; try to employ the pain you feel as a tool to help you learn things about yourself -- analyze what you feel instead of pushing it away. Understand the source of it -- so that whenever next time happens, you'll be more prepared.

Good luck, doggo <3 Gonna look forward to seeing you on Discord (lf>occasional vc monkaS, I mean it ;-------;!!!)and maybe one day on ML again c:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Althariisa

Althariisa Slimy

Jul 17, 2018
    Female
    12:11 PM
    Tauriel
    Dark Knight
    Honor
    I cant believe, this.. touched me in my soul doggo.... now im wrapped up in sadness..

you were a cheerful person until the end, as you said many of us, yours friends helped you. you made happy all of us as well. and dw, i promise that i keep loving danna until the end hehe.

I just have nothing more to say, but actually im crying, cuz this touched me.. I just wish you a nice journey friend of mine.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. Danna

Danna Slime

May 19, 2018
    Female
    New York
    6:11 PM
    Cherrywine
    Bishop
    ThotzRUs
    ILY FOREVER BEST LEADER GM O777 give them uwusuccs to the world <3 you're one of the most amazing ppl i met here thank you for that <3

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. maybeandy

maybeandy Stone Golem

Jun 28, 2017
    Male
    Dream Land
    Inexorable
    I/L Arch Mage
    Demure
    u mnga mnga ily

see u on discord with retaida <3

In all seriousness, and I hope you see this, you've been one of the most influential friends since the original OhMyDoggo I met who was in Unworthy.
    I'm glad to have made a friend as silly as you, amigo, and I hope life goes your way, mate.

See you around.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. Keenan

Keenan King Slime

Jun 1, 2018
    Male
    USA
    Keenan
    We never really talked (much, at least) but I hope all goes well and perhaps you pay us a visit a couple times so maybe we can converse for once; if not, take care friend~
    Keep a strong mental, always, I feel we were kind of similar in way. <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. nanop33

nanop33 Capt. Latanica

Jun 29, 2015
    Male
    Canada
    9:11 AM
    Retroviridae
    Shadower
    Beaters
    jsun mnga kiwi mnga gl in life come visit often :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Siao

Siao Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    11:11 PM
    You're indeed one of the best person I've met in ML. I wanna thank you for all the hard work you've put in during your time as a staff, I will miss your borke borke and $doggo (rest assured, this command is still gonna be heavily abused). I really hope to see you back in the game some day and don't you ever leave discord, at least let me get a chance you pester you for a long long time :>

BIG LOVE TO MY ONE AND ONLY DUGOGOGOGO :heartbeat:

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Bambo

Bambo Stone Golem

Jul 26, 2017
    Male
    Hanoi, Vietnam
    10:11 PM
    FPBambo
    F/P Wizard
    Spirit
    DOGGUWU

ILL MISS YOU PLS COME BACK SOON
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

you brought me joy, cause I love doggos too
    but now youre gone :(

thank you for all the time being here with me, with us <3
    thank you for all the int you lend me <33
    thank you for being here <333
    thank you for being best gm 11/10

see you around uwu pls contact me somehow

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    5:11 PM
    Moderator Post
    When it comes to picking staff members we always have a difficult and strict process when we add members. The process of getting you on board was a long one, and we had many discussions and things to consider.

However, when actually having you added on the staff you were an excellent addition in the end, which made me very happy. You did a lot of great work while we were working hard on CWKPQ and other updates and I can't thank you enough for it, and it will feel really empty with you not there right now.

When it comes to my long posts I have always mentioned how I like how many friendships and meetups are made, but I won't deny it feels pretty crappy when something negative happens as well. I am very sorry what happened with your relationship, and I really hope you are able to fight through it and recover from it. Just remember the things I've said in the DM's and I mean it what I said. You are still very young and there's just so much things to experience still, including more serious relationships that are not bounded on a 2d mmo with cute pixels

Rest well and see you soon <3

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. NugZeh

NugZeh Slimy Retired Staff

May 6, 2017
    Male
    UK
    4:11 PM
    OnionF4

Gubi doggo, my fav LPQ trap :(

only old ss i have :(
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. postcard

postcard Selkie Jr.

Aug 17, 2018
    Postcard
    Bowmaster
    Vivid
    DOGGOOOOOOOOO ;____________;

i wish you the best and speediest path to recovery, and i do hope to see you back on legends one day. you will get through your ordeal even BETTER AND BORKIER than ever before. of course i wish i could have gotten to play with you longer, but we will always have discord and so many other places to hang out at. YOU'RE AMAZING, NEVER FORGET THAT.

THNX FOR THE MEMORIES!!!!

p.s. calvin calls you douggo and dongo and etc. because he wants your attention and pats. please love him.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Jase

Jase Mixed Golem

May 18, 2017
    Male
    Brampton, ON
    Forever
    Assassin
    Legacy
    TheDudeTheDude little inside joke :p

Themistocles is the name of some Greek guy we know who I named my bishop, Themi, after