1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

gach scrolls

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Lidas, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Lidas

Lidas Mixed Golem

Sep 14, 2017
    Male
    2:10 PM
    Lidas
    Bowmaster
    i feel like 10% bows rate is too low. idk if its just this week, but its very hard to find those scrolls. i made a post before about how scrolls drops need to be more fair, but i dont think you want to change monsters drops.
    if its possible to look in the gach rates again. or do you alredy check it sometimes?

2. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    8:10 AM
    Especially since gach is universal there shouldn't be a high number of specific scrolls from gach even if you go to different places. Bow 10s drop from curseeye and 3 area bosses so maybe look there to hunt for some!

3. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    6:10 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    It would be very hard to find them because their price is very low, and I assume people just throw them away.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    8:10 AM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Sorry LidasLidas I'll stop throwing them away, he's correct it is definitely a thing.

5. OP
    OP
    Lidas

Lidas Mixed Golem

Sep 14, 2017
    Male
    2:10 PM
    Lidas
    Bowmaster
    lol thanks. lets agree to always sell att scrolls, because someone might need it. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    6:10 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    I am usually selling all sorts of scrolls, even def scrolls. I sell def scrolls like 5k, bw or axe scrolls like 5k or 10k (exception being 30% scrolls), and 10% atk usually around 10-20k. And a lot of times they still don't sell.

Makes it annoyingly frustrating, and I do toss scrolls sometimes. There's only so much use space and too many trash scrolls.