1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

\o

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by diggernick, Jun 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diggernick

diggernick Red Snail

Jun 8, 2019
    2:09 PM
    Hi I’m digger nick

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Sarael

Sarael Red Snail

Jun 3, 2019
    Male
    9:09 PM
    Hi Diggernick I'm a recovering alcoholic/ex forum janitor!

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    diggernick

diggernick Red Snail

Jun 8, 2019
    Hello rennac

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. NateChou

NateChou Mano

Jun 27, 2018
    Male
    China
    5:09 AM
    NateBS/NateHR
    Echo
    I am a perfect bald guy with cirtical autism, interest is to report people after stalking them on my mules, normally I spent 20/24 hours to do that in a day, and use rest 3 hours chasing online females, my best friend likes boys, puppies, summer with cold ac on and talking to people!

It is gross, i mean i am gross, i mean, my name is gross!
    hahahahahahaha : d : s

Also, excuse me, is this your thread? SaraelSarael

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lesbian

Lesbian Slime

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    11:09 PM
    Hello diggernick, it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Paula, and I'm an Islander on this server.

Aside from that, I have wanted to be the very best Islander on this server. I thought that way when I joined here over a year ago and I still think that way now. I remember having a silly dream to perfect every equip on my Islander back then. And I actually ended up doing it. Crazy to think how I would in theory craft what a perfectly geared Islander would be, and see today that I surpassed that. It makes me happy to pass my gear set around to friends and have my off meta hobby be useful to others. But it's not just about spending, what, spending countless hours praying to Kimberly every night, so my 10% scrolls would work. It's about trying to play the Islander well, learning all the mechanics on certain map(s) to make grinding the most efficient. Shout out to ChrizzChrizz for showing me a lot of tips and tricks!

I'm one of those gamer girls who has an obvious try hard penchant. But honestly, what I value in this game most is the people I've met. I remember writing my profile status: "HLTV's Favorite Austrian, Austrian Lesbian." I'll admit, prior to playing Legends, I was indeed a forum troll. Good and bad, I've done both. But really, prior to joining Legends, I was really jaded about humanity in general. This is mainly due to the fact that when you come from a place where everyone is a troll, it's hard not to adapt to that behavior. Legends changed my perspective a lot, and that is mainly due to the community. Many players here are kind and just genuinely good people, I remember when I first joined, PiffyPiffy gave me a small loan of 1 million mesos, which I used to buy some Scroll for Pet Equip. for Speed 60%'s. I'd like to take this moment to that Piffy for giving a noob like me a portion of her savings. But by doing this, some of the Legends members actually made some charity threads for new players, which is what I love about this community! But of course, you will always meet some haters and retards along the way, which is totally normal. All you have to do, is block them out.

With that being said, I hope you enjoy this wonderful community. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  6. Sarael

Sarael Red Snail

Jun 3, 2019
    Male
    I always wanted to be an islander's wife, will you take my hand in marriage? MapleF15MapleF15

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    diggernick

diggernick Red Snail

Jun 8, 2019
    Too lazy to read what you wrote nigga

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Lesbian

Lesbian Slime

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Hello Sarael, thank you for the generous and sweet offer. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to deny that offer because I don't even know you.

Excuse me. What did you just call me? I also want to let you know that i didn't spend all that expressing my feelings for you to comment "Too lazy to read what you wrote nigga." How would you like it if your English professor told you to write a 10+ page paper, and you receive it back with the comment: "Too lazy to read what you wrote nigga." Exactly, I wouldn't be happy either. I don't like the way you responded to me, diggernick. I'm expecting a formal apology in my PM's as I don't want to start any drama here.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Sarael

Sarael Red Snail

Jun 3, 2019
    Male
    Too bad, I have eyes for the true prize, admin waifu MapleF14

Too lazy to read what you wrote nigga

• Like Like x 3
  10. Piffy

Piffy Pac Pinky

Feb 23, 2016
    1:09 PM
    Ya this is really long, don’t be 625 and eat your muffin!

Oi! Hands off! Mooshy is mine! U take his butt!

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Piffy

Piffy Pac Pinky

Feb 23, 2016
    I feel incomplete but soon united. #zhang

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Lesbian

Lesbian Slime

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Maybe you just need some KimberlyKimberly in your life.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. CrimsonClaw

CrimsonClaw Orange Mushroom

Jan 29, 2019
    Male
    Maple Island
    5:09 AM
    PinkBean
    Islander
    Shroomies
    Excuse me, can you start the drama here instead. As it's very inconvenient for me to view the drama if it occur in PM instead, thank you for the understanding. I believe you're not the type to cause inconvenience to others :)

14. Piffy

Piffy Pac Pinky

Feb 23, 2016
    ! I smell something weird.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    diggernick

diggernick Red Snail

Jun 8, 2019
    Sup niggas

• Like Like x 2
  16. Piffy

Piffy Pac Pinky

Feb 23, 2016
    Me and Nate were talking about someone forgot to keep the dog. We need to call cleaners to take it away.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.