1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Guild Members for a new guild!

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ethereal, May 1, 2019.

1. Ethereal

Ethereal Slime

Feb 21, 2018
    Male
    Hayward, California
    7:51 AM
    EtherealAlan
    Priest
    PantyRaid
    Hello! The name is EtherealAlan or Ethereal or Alan for short. I’m looking for starting members or any members looking to join a guild! The guild will be semi-active as real life can be a pain. I’m going to base the guild off of a guild that my IRL friends and I made in [Redacted] server. I would have used them to help me start the guild but everyone is busy with life and no one plans on coming back to Maple. As follows, here are the details.

Guild name: PantyRaid (based off the Spongebob episode)
    Goal: Create a community of non-toxic, supportive players who will help each other out.
    Requirements: Be a nice player and help any guild members or any players out!
    Etc: I am a level 70 Priest currently trying to rush to Bishop in order to help any guild members level up and experience the game to it's fullest as I, myself, would like to do. The guild will be open to all players, old and new, and there is no pressure to play constantly or consistently. If you do plan on quitting, please let me know but otherwise, everyone who plans to play here and there are welcome!

Currently, I do need to START the guild and I only have one other member (my cousin) and need 4 more in order to start it. Please comment in the forum for details. You can add my Main which is EtherealAlan or feel free to leave your IGN here and I will contact you. Thank you for reading this long post and have a fantastic time Mapling!

PS: I think I submitted this thread in the wrong category so I apologize.

Last edited: May 1, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. Nibnob

Nibnob Red Snail

Jul 18, 2017
    Male
    10:51 AM
    Binch
    Magician
    I'd love to join :) My IGN is Wimpy and I usually play around 7pm-12am EST.

3. OP
    OP
    Ethereal

Ethereal Slime

Feb 21, 2018
    Male
    Hayward, California
    EtherealAlan
    Priest
    PantyRaid
    Hi! Nice to meet you! I can send you an invite whenever we're on together. Just add me! @EtherealAlan

4. GoatPatrol

GoatPatrol Slime

Sep 8, 2016
    Male
    New Leaf City
    GPTG
    Night Lord
    None
    Helping those in need? I'll be happy to join your guild!
    IGN: GPTG

5. OP
    OP
    Ethereal

Ethereal Slime

Feb 21, 2018
    Male
    Hayward, California
    EtherealAlan
    Priest
    PantyRaid
    Awesome! I added you so just add me back and I'll invite you to the guild once we're on at the same time.

6. carboxyls

carboxyls Blue Snail

Jul 17, 2019
    Female
    10:51 PM
    moonbeams
    Warrior
    Hi, I've always wanted to join a guild but it seems like all the other guilds are quite closed off. I would love to join so I can help out others!

Currently a level 35 Hunter, IGN: luvpotions, and my timezone is GMT+8.

7. TheGoldenOne

TheGoldenOne Orange Mushroom

Nov 6, 2017
    Male
    5:51 PM
    TheGoldenOne
    Warrior
    I was ordered by the all-mighty Rizo to get more people into his glorious guild. But honestly, no one seems to want to join Sparta and I've been looking for a new guild for myself. I'll have to talk to Rizo before I leave.

Soo put me as a maybe :D
    IGN: TheGoldenOne

8. OP
    OP
    Ethereal

Ethereal Slime

Feb 21, 2018
    Male
    Hayward, California
    EtherealAlan
    Priest
    PantyRaid
    Hi! Sorry for the late response! I would love to add you to the guild. Are you still playing?

9. OP
    OP
    Ethereal

Ethereal Slime

Feb 21, 2018
    Male
    Hayward, California
    EtherealAlan
    Priest
    PantyRaid
    Awesome! Just add me in game! We can talk details :)

10. carboxyls

carboxyls Blue Snail

Jul 17, 2019
    Female
    10:51 PM
    moonbeams
    Warrior
    yeah, still playing! but i remade and i'm a sin now! i've also already been added into a guild. no worries on the late response!