1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Third Drop Filter + PBB Animation guy

Discussion in 'Programming' started by reveohw, Sep 5, 2019.

1. reveohw

reveohw Slime

Dec 5, 2018
    11:53 AM
    aaaaa
    Sorry guys, I can't figure out how to edit the new files and whatever encryption they use. I'm not a coder, know no programming, so I hit my limit.

Hello, hello. I decided to pick up the baton from Poof and Bonkorn in making the drop filters.
    However, gotta warn you, I'm inexperienced and some day might just disappear suddenly.

To use the drop filter, just decompress the file into the game folder. Do NOT use the filter on the game when it has been patched and the filter is not yet updated, that will result in a bunch of bugs.

As you can see from the (lack of) formatting of this thread, I'm fairly lazy, especially when it comes to presentation, so I won't really be taking suggestions or anything. Please go and see Bonkorn's thread for more details, I'm lazy.

Download removed until updated according to new patch

(Last edited 05/09/2019)
    This one has the stuff from Bonkorn's last update in April with some slight alterations made by me: only mithril, black crystal, and other crystal ores highlighted; no chair highlights. Only the Bait has been highlighted from this event, because I figured the sunlight would be a bit too numerous and I couldn't get the ice box filter to work.
    If you find that my changes are not to your taste, you can revert them all with this file. Same method of application as with the filter itself.

Download removed until updated according to new patch
    (Last edited 12/09/2019)
    These are just Bonkorn's basic December 2018 PBB skill animation updated to the new skill changes.
    The only change I made was to switch Ifrit and Elquines' animations to make more sense. I don't have any other addons from him aside from this switch (because it just makes more sense).
    If you find that my changes are not to your taste, you can revert them all with this file. Same method of application as with the filter itself.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    8:53 PM
    If you want I can give you the file for the ice box filter that I had set up. Just give me a dm on here or discord.

3. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    5:53 PM
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    Please note, for those who want to use item filters/skill filters/cosmetics. You may experience either items in Inventory being "invisible/blank" and skills post-bigbang might DC you ingame during boss runs. please use at your own risk since they are cool to use.
    Please also note, if you lose items due to filters, theres not much we can do about that. After event/new events, this usually happens when using item filters.

• Like Like x 3
  4. viidafreak

viidafreak Orange Mushroom

Jun 22, 2017
    Male
    8:53 AM
    Camper
    [​IMG] Night Walker - Dark Servant for Hermit - Shadow Partner (Is not working)
    [​IMG]

5. OP
    OP
    reveohw

reveohw Slime

Dec 5, 2018
    aaaaa
    redblueblurredblueblur It's working on my side and it's included. Weird.
    viidafreakviidafreak I only put up the very basic animations, not any other add ons like stuff from nightwalker and such. Unfortunately, I am not good enough with this to create the change you desire. (And I don't have much energy at all)

6. redblueblur

redblueblur Mr. Anchor

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
    Z00M
    Beginner
    juz wanna check, where is the NX card file located at? i may have not used the correct file

7. fredaaaaa

fredaaaaa Brown Teddy

Jun 25, 2017
    Promise
    it's at your ML folder > Data > Item > Etc > 0403

8. viidafreak

Jun 22, 2017
    Male
    Camper
    Ahh, i thought it came with the previous file from bonkorn's skill animation. Not complaining though. Anyways, keep up the good work! SeemsGood But do you have any access to the particular file (Night walker's Dark Servant)?

9. OP
    OP
    reveohw

reveohw Slime

Dec 5, 2018
    aaaaa
    I don't. I only used the drop filter and the basic skill animations myself. In fact, this server is my first contact with Maple so I don't have any access to any other files at all. Technically, I might be able to make it updated to the current Legends file if I do have access to Bonkorn's old file (If I can get the energy for it).

10. OP
    OP
    reveohw

reveohw Slime

Dec 5, 2018
    aaaaa
    Freda is right, that is the file to look at if you want to check for yourself.

11. OP
    OP
    reveohw

reveohw Slime

Dec 5, 2018
    aaaaa
    Updated the PBB Skill Animation file.
    Found that the older one had some flaws and some parts outdated, switched them up more up to date. New link in top post, or here: Download

12. viidafreak

Jun 22, 2017
    Male
    Camper
    Any idea which Skill file is Shadow Partner for Hermit?

13. OP
    OP
    reveohw

reveohw Slime

Dec 5, 2018
    aaaaa
    Hermit skills should be in file 411.