1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug no warning for scrolling with white scrolls in bag while using the skill "Legendary Spirit"

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Gloryruins, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Gloryruins

Gloryruins Master Chronos

Mar 30, 2017
    Male
    4:35 PM
    Dragon Knight
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): I did not get a warning when scrolling with 2 white scrolls in my bag. I used the skill "Legendary Spirit" to scroll
    What is supposed to happen?: it supposed to have a warning when there is a white scroll in my bag
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: scrolling
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional): I just checked my bag and I found that my 2 white scrolls are gone. I recall that yesterday I bought a sad mask and scrolled it with all 60% scrolls(I forgot there were 2 white scrolls in my bag and I had no intention to use white scrolls with these 60% scrolls). I did not get any warning while scrolling(if I did I definitely won't do that, the price of these 60% Face Avoid scrolls just doesn't deserve to use white scroll). I sincerely wish the staff member can help me out(maybe check the background data? sorry I am a computer noob, but if you guys can help that will be super appreciated).

2. Aetheus

Aetheus Mano

Jun 20, 2019
    Male
    1:35 PM
    Aetheus
    Beginner
    When you use the skill to scroll, isnt there a check box that says to either use a white scroll or not? Did you accidentally click this box?

3. OP
    OP
    Gloryruins

Mar 30, 2017
    Male
    Dragon Knight
    Yeah I know there's a box, but I didn't get that warning yesterday(otherwise I won't scroll, I had no intention to consume WS on these 60% scrolls).

4. Selquin

Selquin Headless Horseman

May 28, 2018
    2:35 PM
    Serperior
    Bowmaster, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    Unfortunately this is not a bug, the warning only pops up when you are not using legendary spirit. A lot of white scrolls have been lost to this common mistake (which is why its a good idea to bank white scrolls).

5. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
  6. Aetheus

Aetheus Mano

Jun 20, 2019
    Male
    Aetheus
    Beginner
    Yea but it doesnt pre click that box for you, you'd have to consciously hover over to check the box that says "use white scroll" doesnt it?

7. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    No, the box is checked by default.

8. OP
    OP
    Gloryruins

Mar 30, 2017
    Male
    Dragon Knight
    Alright, I gotta be careful next time

9. Aetheus

Aetheus Mano

Jun 20, 2019
    Male
    Aetheus
    Beginner
    OH IT IS? does this only happen when you have a white scroll in the inventory?

Iv never gotten a chaos or white lol... in the last 4-5 months, out of like hundreds of gach and thousands of points lol..

To add - because I have that skill, the skill that lets you scroll anything even if you are not wearing it, and when I use the skill the box is never checked

10. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    10:35 PM
    Moderator Post
    You can't check it when you don't have one in your inventory..

11. Lidas

Lidas Mixed Golem

Sep 14, 2017
    Male
    11:35 PM
    Lidas
    Bowmaster
    Why not uncheck it by defult?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    10:35 PM
    Moderator Post
    Because it's client sided. Also, if every single server/client version handle it exact same and we are the only place that has it differently its only causing even more problems.

13. ngrman

ngrman Stone Golem

Jun 4, 2017
    Female
    Brasília
    Then you have people with ruined gear because they didnt tick the box

• Informative Informative x 1