1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Make it fair for those unable to multi account vote (12/2/2019)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by cakesogood, Nov 26, 2019.

Is Voting for AP Resets fair for people unable to vote for multiple Accounts?

Poll closed Dec 2, 2019.
  1. Yes if gtop does not allow you but allows me it is fair

9.5%
  2. No it isn't fair for the people who are unable to vote on multiple accounts

19.0%
  3. New Suggestion 2 seems to be the most fair for old players

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. How do i delete this poll

47.6%
  5. Do a flip

9.5%
  6. Gm help me delete pole so i can make a new pole

4.8%
  7. poll*

9.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    5:30 PM
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    Added a poll

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blu301

Blu301 Pac Pinky

May 20, 2019
    Male
    East Coast, USA
    5:30 AM
    Blu301
    Shadower
    Summer
    Lol at that poll. When you phrase the question and answers in such a skewed way it is, literally, truly, meaningless

Most likely you are just not voting on multiple accounts the correct way. Hundreds of people do it on a daily basis, it works.

If you're voting multiple times, do it on your phone using DATA not wifi. You can only vote one time on your wifi connection.
    For each extra account you want to vote on, you need to have a new internet browser, like firefox, chrome, opera, etc.

Vote one time on phone DATA. Close the browser completely, turn your phone on airplane mode for 10 seconds and then turn it back on while making sure wifi is off, then open a new browser and vote again. Rinse and repeat.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    Nice Assumption but no that's exactly what I did and some of my friend's tried it as well.

Tried voted on 4g on iphone wifi never on incognito mode on google chrome,firefox,internet browser,firefox focus,safari,bing u name it.
    Tried Airplane mode 3mins,10seconds,10minutes, 1hour as well

I use my computer on a different wifi to vote on my main

And disregarding the "skewed" poll would you care to explain to me how is it fair for you who is able to vote for multiple accounts and get nx on different accounts fair to me who is unable too? Hundreds of people are able too, Hundreds of people are unable to do so as well.

4. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    If it has been discussed already, sorry, but it's a book at this point so I ask,
    What benefit do multiple account voters have over a a single account voter?

Edit- aside from being able to HP wash multiple characters at once
    Also, aside from benefiting the server

5. OP
    OP
    cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    Owls,smegaphones,hired merchant,Tele rocks,Hp washing, Fashionstory

6. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Any advantage though? Ap resets aren't tradable. Owls? Sure I guess. Miniscule. A A whole thread about that. Rocks aren't tradable either. A mule account gets to warp more often because of more vote? Oh dear.
    What's fashionstory?
    HP washing? How?

Do you recognize how well balanced things are here?

The balance team here (now and before a "balance team" existed) has done such a good job that you'd have to completely no-life the game play to have any complaint.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Just a disclaimer, I'm really an advocate of HP washing knowledge. Because it's a thing, I want anyone that joins ML to know. Further, I want every new player that has no intention of level 180 to know that little to none washing would be best. And I want every new player that plans on playing alot to know that some Int is probably worth suffering through.
    And here we are with MapleTips that suggest to not even ask. But that's beside the point.
    The game is balanced as could possibly be rn.

I do think it's wrong to ask for more of a mechanism that causes so much fuckery.

8. OP
    OP
    cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    Erm yeah, it's balanced but shouldn't we all have the same advantages?

9. Dvah

Dvah Pac Pinky

Mar 21, 2018
    Male
    Africa I guess
    11:30 AM
    Dvah
    Dark Knight
    UpperLeveL
    Get more phones?

voting once on my pc and once on my phone,not that hard lol

And there’s no fair in life

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    Thanks for the tips. I will now go to my local apple store and purchase 10 iPhone 11 Pro's

11. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Seems kind of extreme... I don't think decisions made here are based on extreme situations

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Dvah

Dvah Pac Pinky

Mar 21, 2018
    Male
    Africa I guess
    Dvah
    Dark Knight
    UpperLeveL
    Ok boomer

• Like Like x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    Update: I have bought 10 iPhone Xs, 10 new wifi subscription an untrackable VPN and a new Lambo to travel to different places in case GTOP can still track me. And created 10 Vote mules for owls. I am unstoppable now
    May close this thread

14. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Get that 30k X5! As long as you're happy

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Dvah

Dvah Pac Pinky

Mar 21, 2018
    Male
    Africa I guess
    Dvah
    Dark Knight
    UpperLeveL
    Don’t forget to buy gaming socks it’s increase your night ability’s and night vision by 600 and makes your penis bigger :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. OP
    OP
    cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    I'm tryna conceal my IP from GTOP instead of the feds

17. OP
    OP
    cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    I bought a gamer cup and chair did not know socks helps as well thank you for the information.

18. Dvah

Dvah Pac Pinky

Mar 21, 2018
    Male
    Africa I guess
    Dvah
    Dark Knight
    UpperLeveL
    You also need gamer girl bath water to increase your agility and it also gives you attack speed and 17% of lifesteal

19. Xeph

Xeph Horny Mushroom

Jun 15, 2017
    Male
    Xeph
    Bishop
    When you reach later stages of the game, you will understand that what you are debating for is something really really trivial, and why the community is so negative about your post.

Perhaps do us, and yourself a favor.
    Enjoy the game, please? ☺️

If life isn’t tiring enough, go do something outside that makes you want to enjoy the game.

If you haven done card hunting, I suggest giving it a go. The exploration has amazed me, and I’m pretty sure has amazed many others, and soon you.

I believe you will find more meaning elsewhere soon, once you dive deeper into the game, other than these practical topics you are discussing now (including the owl thread).

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. nolove

nolove Slime

Nov 20, 2019
    doctor666
    Camper
    older players and inactive players : "new players should work as hard as we did, grinding resets(oh wait voting for reset) real hard"

people like xeph still dont understand, perhaps choose not to or citing many other reasons besides addressing the main point. Perhaps some of you dont play that much anymore, or is just voting and taking time off while completing your "vote2win washing journey" but think about it in detail, how is voting for resets not vote2win? things like these may not sit well with people who belong to the category above, strong conflict of interest but do see my posts

i may stand on a different ground compared to thread-starter, however i do not BELIEVE that people who actually grind for months should receive the same number of resets as people who are playing the game offline(voting), people who actually log into the game and grind should be able to accelerate their washing process by reasonable means.

no one is asking for anything free, no one said that they wouldnt do the PQs, no one said that they wouldnt do events, no one said that they wouldnt do the monster book rings, but thats not the point. people have different goals and timeline, understand the problem, provide solutions, and dont just shoot down the problem because the problem do not apply to you.

and dont behave as if you really think gtop works fine all the time lol, we know it fucks up sometimes there been more than numerous complaints about this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.