1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Paladin Minimum MP

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by PandaOnPanda, Dec 3, 2019.

1. PandaOnPanda

PandaOnPanda Timer

Jun 29, 2019
    8:14 PM
    PandaOn___
    Paladin, I/L Arch Mage, Corsair
    Homies
    Hi!

I wasn't sure whether to post this in bugs, but I'm not sure if this is a bug or not so I'll post it here first.

I'm trying to wash my Pally out and from what I can find, the min mp formula for pally should be Level * 4 + 56. However, as far as I can tell in-game, it is using the DK formula of Level * 4 +156 (I am at the min mp for DK as a Pally and it will not let me go below that). Is the pally formula in-game supposed to be the same as DK, or is it wrong? Thanks for the help!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    5:14 PM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    I think its suppose to be the same as DK. But hey, its still only 4 mp for ~50 hp! EZ 30k before lv 200.

3. Dvah

Dvah Pac Pinky

Mar 21, 2018
    Male
    Africa I guess
    2:14 AM
    Dvah
    Dark Knight
    UpperLeveL
    Before 124 for few of us*

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    PandaOnPanda

PandaOnPanda Timer

Jun 29, 2019
    8:14 PM
    PandaOn___
    Paladin, I/L Arch Mage, Corsair
    Homies
    Hey thanks for the reply!

Where did you find that it is supposed to be the same as DK? Everything I have seen suggests it should not be and should instead be the same as Heroes. Just want to make sure this isn’t a bug

5. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    5:14 PM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    Just checked out DRODS and it has the same formula for both Fighters and Pages, but that shouldn't be the case because Paladins get 100 MP on 2nd job advancement while Fighters get more HP. Spearmen also get more MP.

DraudsDrauds :pinkbean::pinkbean::pinkbean::pinkbean::pinkbean::pinkbean:

• Funny Funny x 1