1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

HP Washing with Level 1 Int Equip?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by AgentofOdd, Feb 13, 2020.

1. AgentofOdd

AgentofOdd Blue Snail

Dec 23, 2019
    8:05 AM
    Cleric
    Perion
    Hi Everyone,

I was reading the HP washing guide on this forum, and I believe I understand most of it. But there's one part I don't get. It's a bit of text towards the bottom that says:

"YES, you can do HP washing at level 1 with umbrella and bandana. About 12~13MP every level from lvl 1-10"

I looked over the Maple Legends library and can't find info on the umbrella and bandana the guide mentions. Does anyone have any info about this?

2. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    5:05 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    The best you can realistically do is add base int from lv 1-7 and then leave maple island to get actual int gears. I honestly wouldn't worry about it. People without int gears can just pump alot of base int and still get very high HP.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BAPE

BAPE Orange Mushroom

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    NYC
    Fame
    Night Lord
    Clout
    I got a few LVL 0 Swords from 3-9 INT if you're intereseted :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    AgentofOdd

AgentofOdd Blue Snail

Dec 23, 2019
    Cleric
    Perion
    Yea don't think I'll take washing super seriously. Figured I'd ask about the gear since I've no idea where you could get them. Right now my theory is they're some item people got in beta that no longer drop or something.

Appreciate the offer but I don't have the money to buy int gear now :(

5. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    5:05 AM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    Only way to get real int on those gears would be if someone smuggled them to Maple Island in one of the events.

You could technically use them at level 7 though by legitimate means, as that's when you can leave the island.

Sword Magic Attack scrolls exist, so you can put int on a Sky Blue Umbrella or a Maple Flag, but it's a very small advantage as you can use a wooden wand at level 8, which would save a lot of farming and money, but then you'd lose out on that 1 extra MP. :(

But there are some 2 int Maple Flags on Maple Island on some islanders, but 2 int won't actually take you into any higher tiers so it doesn't matter.

https://maplelegends.com/lib/equip?id=1302017
    https://maplelegends.com/lib/equip?id=1302065

Maple Bandanas are also the option for head gear early on, but the scrolls are quite expensive. There are legitimate ones at level 1 on Maple Island, but they'd only have 4 int max, so at best you can get 3 more MP from wearing that on Maple Island to level 7 while pumping int, and starting with an 11 roll on the creation.

https://maplelegends.com/lib/equip?id=1002518

Yeah, using the level 0 options you can get an extra 4 mp or so. That'll translate into like 5 extra HP later on, a very OP amount.

Or just don't, and live with the shame of knowing you could have had 5 more HP, as the jeers of every top tier elitist tell you to remake.
    :^)

Essentially gear for HP washing just takes a bit of time off the the voting. With patience and enough base int you can reach any HP you'd like, especially with MP washing. For me personally, I just voted for a long time on one account while playing a different account that I enjoyed. I didn't concern myself with getting him good int gear for washing, I just played the waiting game and collected NX to MP wash and eventually reset int. Now I have a character that's level 121, with no base int, and enough MP to reach somewhere between 16-18k HP(Only 5.6k HP at the moment though, need to get more NX pepelaugh), but that's only because I've been extremely patient and willing to vote for over a year. But it is reasonable to reach a great HP base in a shorter amount of time, ~8k HP should only take a few months of voting if you think you want to be serious about playing and love our little community. :^) It's something that can start anytime, and don't need to be super active to achieve it.

I don't think a person should worry about level 0 washing gear though. It won't make or break anything.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. BAPE

BAPE Orange Mushroom

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    NYC
    Fame
    Night Lord
    Clout