1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Other Voting issue

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Configures, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Configures

Configures Slime

Sep 24, 2017
    Male
    9:20 AM
    Xelence
    Crusader
    Cozy
    Hello,opened thread before , same problem still occurs, i've sent gtop a msg about this too , about 3 days ago.
    i cant vote at all , its been over 4 days now that gtop resets the timer everytime without me voting.
    the ML site says i can vote on this account and when i try gtop says i already voted so and so hours ago(which i havent..). i wait this timer , and when i open it up again when it should've ended i get a new timer... 24 hours everytime.
    this is really annoying, i'm losing precious nx that i really need , im kinda stuck without it atm.
    is there anything you could do to help me?
    its really annoying and i truely dont understand this.
    Thanks in advance.
    (the 3 pictures were taken in the same minute...)

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    2:20 AM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    If you tried everything i suggest in the last thread, unfortunately we have nothing else we can do for you.

Just curious, what have you tried so far?

3. OP
    OP
    Configures

Configures Slime

Sep 24, 2017
    Male
    Xelence
    Crusader
    Cozy
    Well i tried using incognito, a different browser , my phone , tried voting on a different account too. but the same problem occurs.

4. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    8:20 AM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Is there someone else in your household that votes for ANY maple server on gtop? If the IP votes for any server, it will be registered.
    Does it work on a different net (cellular, grocery store, work)?

5. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    2:20 PM
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    hey man use to have the same problem, but u know what I learn to embrace it and learned an ancient voting technique.
    I was going to make a guide to help people like you but gm remove my thread.
    You can message me on discord I teach u how

6. OP
    OP
    Configures

Configures Slime

Sep 24, 2017
    Male
    Xelence
    Crusader
    Cozy
    Theres no one else playing maplestory in my house.
    when i tried using my phone's data , the timer hours had different times , lets say gtop on my pc's ip says 20 hours, but data says 10 hours left... idk wtf.

why not try helping me here, so if there's anyone else that has this problem can find it here...

7. potterwhale

potterwhale Snail

Feb 29, 2020
    Male
    11:20 PM
    Lindhardt
    Cleric
    I'm having this exact issue, where the Maplelegends website says I can vote, and when I click the big red button on gtop100, it says I've already voted and I have to wait 24 hours. I've tried different browsers and incognito mode. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it?