1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bun's Commissions [Closed]

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by Bunnie, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Bunnie

Bunnie Slime

Mar 6, 2020
    5:25 AM
    MissBunnie
    Priest
    Edit: 7/15/2020 I will be finishing my remaining commissions and then taking a break to deal with some IRL stuff. Thanks for your interests~ My inbox will still be open if you have any questions.
    ~~~
    Hello lovely people! I'm selling artwork! :pinkbean:

EDITED FOR CLARITY. PLEASE READ IN FULL.

Price: Pay in advance - 20 mil :coin: (tips appreciated)
    Payment method: Duey or trade (IGN: MissBunnie)
    I will start the commission in the order of queue and after payment has been confirmed! (Requests made before I updated this process will still be honored.)

Request format:
    IGN:
    Photo of character:
    Pose / Expression / Other info:
    Additional reference photos (optional):​

Sample Art Style
    I'm always trying to improve my techniques, so it may not turn out exactly like these!
    [​IMG]

Timeframe
    : I'm busy IRL, and depending on how many requests are in queue, it may take me a week to complete your commission. I will be transparent where I am at in the process and can send a WIP -- feel free to PM me any questions you have!

Notes:
    • My style is very expressive and colorful; I may take some artistic liberty with your reference to fit my style or clarity of drawing.
    • I am happy to make minor changes (coloring, accessories, background) on the final product (free-of-charge).
    • If you have a specific vision and/or would like to see a preview, let me know and I'll PM you a sketch for approval before lineart and coloring are initiated. Otherwise, I will continue the process and draw these in my art style.
    • I have the right to refuse your request. No refunds if I have started coloring process. 50% may be refunded if canceled after sketching/lineart initiated and before coloring. Please let me know ASAP if there are any changes to your request. I check this forum regularly and every time before working on a project.
    ♡ Thanks ♡

Position in queue: IGN [:coin:]
    None
    PAID
    [​IMG]
    PAID
    [​IMG]
    PAID
    [​IMG]
    PAID Edit: Removed photo
    PAID
    fredaaaaa aka bada V2.png
    PAID
    Eminence.png
    PAID
    Duckys.png
    PAID
    Artemys.png
    PAID
    Fartsy.png
    PAID
    Kirby.png
    ~~~~~
    I'm selling artwork! Price: 10 mil 20 mil (it actually took me longer than I expected to finish these...) (tips appreciated). You can trade me in-game (IGN: MissBunnie) or Duey it. I'm busy IRL, so it may take me a few days to complete your request. Please PM me or include in your post if payment has been sent. I'll be prioritizing the first 5 paid requests. (Requests made before I updated this process will still be honored.)

Here's a sample of some of my work. I like to make them very expressive, with bright colors, and may take some artistic liberty with your reference. I'm happy to make minor changes (coloring, accessories, background...) on the final product (free-of-charge). If you have a specific vision and would like to see a preview, let me know and I’ll PM you a sketch for approval before I start lineart and coloring. Please note that I am drawing these in my style and will not mimic someone else’s.
    [​IMG]

If you are interested, please provide the following information:
    IGN:
    Photo of character:
    Additional reference photos (optional):​

♡ Thanks ♡

*I have the right to refuse your request. No refunds if final product has been delivered. 50% may be refunded if canceled after I have already started process. I check this forum every time before working on a project. Please let me know ASAP if any changes.*

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Awesome! I love these kinds of cute chibi arts!

IGN:
    SweetTaro

Photo of character:
    SweetTaro.png

- I would like to see myself looking into the distant, in a process of thinking and brainstorming ideas.
    - It would be perfect if you could dye my hair black without making it blends into my hat and hoodie too much.

3. Luscious

Luscious Mr. Anchor

May 2, 2017
    Male
    Luscious, MoeMoe, Spicy
    Demure
    IGN: MoeMoe
    Photo of character:
    0.png 1.png
    Pose / Expression / Other info: surprise me / smiling or trying to hide smile / surprise me

Edit: Duey'd payment

4. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    9:25 PM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Helped you out here, but images should show properly now~ For future reference, right click the image on imgur and get "copy image address" you'll find a https://i.imgur.com address, and if you use that link it'll display properly ^^

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Kirklandwata

Kirklandwata Slime

Jun 23, 2020
    Male
    Beginner
    Eggies
    IGN: Boomeraple
    Photo of character : Undecided
    Pose : Ghost/2nd to left 2nd row

6. rinnymae

rinnymae Blue Snail

Jul 5, 2019
    Female
    8:25 AM
    Shadower, Assassin, Night Lord
    IGN: LycheeSoju
    Photo of Character: upload_2020-6-23_19-14-10.png

Pose: In awe or pouting, you can decide :)

7. OP
    OP
    Bunnie

Bunnie Slime

Mar 6, 2020
    MissBunnie
    Priest
    Let me know if you want a transparent version without the purple background!
    [​IMG]

8. OP
    OP
    Bunnie

Bunnie Slime

Mar 6, 2020
    MissBunnie
    Priest
    Here you go! I somehow thought your outfit was a choker and an off-the-shoulder shirt...but I thought it was kind of cute so I kept it.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    6:25 AM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    IGN: xNivx
    Photo of character: [​IMG]
    Same pose as the imagine above and smirking :]
    Just make sure the semi-ponytails that u see there won't exist LOL
    Reference from in-game:
    [​IMG]

10. fredaaaaa

fredaaaaa Brown Teddy

Jun 25, 2017
    8:25 PM
    Promise
    Hello!

IGN: bada
    Photo of character: [​IMG]
    Pose / Expression / Other info: would love a new cute art dp hehe but feel free to surprise me too MapleF15

11. Eminence

Eminence Mushmom

Dec 15, 2017
    Male
    8:25 PM
    Eminence/Afterglow
    Bishop
    Pacifists
    Hello, I'm interested if you're still taking commissions!

IGN: Eminence
    Photo:
    [​IMG]

A sleepy/sleeping pose pls :3

edit: duey-ed payment

12. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Yes please, it would be great if I could have the version without the purple background. This is awesome! Basically exactly what I had in mind! Thank you very much!
    I will duey you the payment tonight if you're not online FoxSpy

13. Duckys

Duckys Nightshadow Retired Staff

Feb 27, 2019
    Duckys
    Bishop
    Wow, nice artwork. I'm interested!
    IGN: Duckys
    Photo of character: Below
    Pose/expression/other: Reference this or... my previous character art in my signature xP.
    upload_2020-6-24_20-0-19.png

14. OP
    OP
    Bunnie

Bunnie Slime

Mar 6, 2020
    MissBunnie
    Priest
    Let me know if you need a copy without the colored square or with a solid (black/white instead of transparent) background! I will PM it to you.

So cute! Idk if I can pick favorites but... :pinkbean:
    [​IMG]

Pose: In awe or pouting, you can decide :)[/QUOTE]
    First time drawing crossed arms and doing patterned textures (scarf). Good practice!
    edit:removed photo

15. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny

First time drawing crossed arms and doing patterned textures (scarf). Good practice!
    [​IMG]
    [/QUOTE]

Those are some really good art!!
    Unfortunately though, it doesn't resemble my character and what I requested SlimeSweat2

16. OP
    OP
    Bunnie

Bunnie Slime

Mar 6, 2020
    MissBunnie
    Priest
    I'd be happy to make some adjustments for you. Can I get some feedback? I feel that it resembles your character. Is it because I tinted the eyes green and left out the glasses?

17. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Errr im not an artist so im not sure how to detail the adjustments, but the glasses, the eye color, the back hair is missing (i know i requested to remove a part of it but not the whole back hair haha)
    And when I said smirking, its like a small expression of smile, not with a wide opened mouth hehe
    I was expecting something like these:
    upload_2020-6-27_23-38-26.png

upload_2020-6-27_23-38-44.png

But yea, with your style of art SlimeSealed
    I'd like to take off the request though, was planning on using an art as a pfp but ill stick to this old one crymush

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. BloooM

BloooM Red Snail

Dec 15, 2017
    Male
    BloooM
    Pirate
    Literally my first time posting but are you really gonna make someone spend 3-4 hours for a mere 10 mil and then back out? That’s honestly not cool man

• Agree Agree x 6
  19. BloooM

BloooM Red Snail

Dec 15, 2017
    Male
    BloooM
    Pirate
    She even offered to make adjustments which is another 1-2 hours minimum

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. OP
    OP
    Bunnie

Bunnie Slime

Mar 6, 2020
    MissBunnie
    Priest
    Hey Niv, I don’t mind making adjustments to have a satisfied customer. I can fix the glasses, eyes, smile, and back hair; although, it’s entirely up to you if you want to take up my offer. Adjustments free of charge.

However, I did spend some time working on each commission, and even if you didn’t like the finished product, I’m sorry you felt that way but could you at least pay me a portion (at least 75%) of the money? It’s not so much about the money, but I would like to be compensated for my time. I apologize that my style and interpretation were not what you were expecting.

If you did Duey me the money, thanks in advance. My computer is down right now and I can’t log in at the moment to check.

Sincerely, MissBunnie

• Agree Agree x 9