1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting WeenieHutJrs!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Mirrors, May 3, 2020.

1. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    11:10 PM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs

[​IMG]

Who Are We?
    Viva la WeenieHutJrs! [​IMG] Any and all are welcome as long as you like feet pics, are kind and respectful towards your fellow guildmates :^). Our members come from all over the globe so no matter your time zone, there will always be other Weenies for you to chat and have fun with. We are a chill, meme-y, social guild above all else and if you're looking for fun folks to hang with on your Maple journey you've come to the right place!
    • Founded Date: 9/18/2019
    • Founder: SrDenn
    • Current Leader: Mirrors
    • Total Members: ~133
    • Guild Ranking: #5 [​IMG]
    • Headquarters: Free Market CH 5 FM 3
    • Alliance: Speenies (with our sister guild, Spirit)

Perks of Joining
    • [​IMG] Good vibes [​IMG]
    • Top 5 Guild in the server!
    • Very active and friendly alliance with Spirit
    • You have a lot of friends to afk FM hoe with [​IMG]
    • Active discord with lots of voice chats and good music
    • Guild events such as photo meetups, Jackbox, Skribblio, hide n seek, omok tournaments, and movie nights
    • We have roles and tags for: anime, League of Legends, Valorant, and play lots of other games together too
    • Casual and sweaty bossing both available! We run 6-man Zak, CWK, and Horntail occasionally! [​IMG]
    Many of us can often be found in channel 7 fm 18 so feel free to stop by and hang out! Make sure to join our guild Discord as well, where you can do anything from post memes, chat with us in VC and check out all of the wonderful art that some of our talented members produce.
    How Do I Join?
    To apply, please leave a comment down below with your IGN and a short paragraph about yourself, or contact any Weenie in game. We do not have a level requirement of any sort! We just want active, friendly members above all else!
    Be prepared for a short vibe check with a junior though~ [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 4, 2023
    • Friendly Friendly x 10
  2. OP
    OP
    Mirrors

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    We are now open for recruitment~

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. BuccYouUp

BuccYouUp Snail

May 14, 2020
    Male
    12:10 AM
    BuccYouUp
    Brawler
    Hi there, my IGN is BuccYouUp!

I'm new to the server but did play GMS for a long time way back when. Just looking for an active guild to make some friends and try and re-live what was once a memory!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Cindster

Cindster Blue Snail

May 14, 2020
    Female
    12:10 AM
    BishSlapYou
    Cleric
    Hello! My partner (will be applying seperately -- BuccYouUp) and I were looking to join an active guild and were instructed to leave a comment on here.
    IGN: BishSlapYou (me)

I'm new to this server but did play GMS for many years. MapleStory has a special place in my heart as it was where I met my now-husband!
    I am looking for an active guild to make some new companions as well as kick ass like we did back in old day. :p
    Looking forward to hearing from you and thanks for the consideration :D

Happy Mapling~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Wigglytuff

Wigglytuff Orange Mushroom

Mar 28, 2020
    2:10 AM
    LF>gpq invite <3

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Mirrors

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Welcome to the guild you guys ❤️❤️❤️

RANK 1 OR BUST

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. BradleyS

BradleyS Snail

May 13, 2020
    Male
    IGN: BradIey

Just learned about this server recently and started playing. I played GMS pretty extensively back in the day and missed the old school Maplestory experience and this seemed like the perfect server for it. One of my favorite things about old school maple was having a guild and how you had to do pretty much all end game stuff with others, and those usually ended up being your guild-mates.

8. mintyhearts

mintyhearts Snail

Aug 2, 2019
    Female
    Cleric, Bandit
    IGN: Iunik

Hey there! :) I started last year during the summer but quit shortly after because I was busy moving and getting a new job! But the quarantine has led me to be stuffed in the house and I wanted to bring back some nostalgic memories so I restarted with a mage!!! Maplestory gave me such fond memories long ago and am still casually in touch with some of the people I met back on GMS, hoping to find the same here!
    Looking for a guild to share some memes, nice food pics (I love food and cooking!) as well as some of my rather sad dad jokes :)

Look forward to hearing from you guys ^^

9. ReiAckerman

ReiAckerman Red Snail

Nov 2, 2019
    Female
    ReiAckerman
    Crossbowman
    WeenieHutJrs
    Hi hi~ We will shortly find you in game to conduct that interview c: when are you usually online?

10. ReiAckerman

ReiAckerman Red Snail

Nov 2, 2019
    Female
    ReiAckerman
    Crossbowman
    WeenieHutJrs
    Hi and welcome~
    Thanks for showing interest in our guild c: when are you usually online so we can do the interview?

11. meisnice

meisnice Blue Snail

May 19, 2020
    Male
    meisnice
    Hunter
    IGN: TigerInSky

Hey started playing this game again in the first time in 15+ years last week with a few of my friends, but really want to get much more out of it. what better way than to join an active fun looking guild like yours! Really hope you consider me and look forward to hearing from you soon! Cheers!

12. Turnt

Turnt Red Snail

Jan 4, 2018
    Hey, thank you for your interest in our guild! Let us know what times you're usually on and we'll be sure to set up an interview for you soon.

13. meisnice

meisnice Blue Snail

May 19, 2020
    Male
    meisnice
    Hunter
    Usually all day as of now. Let me know when is best for you

14. Turnt

Turnt Red Snail

Jan 4, 2018
    Right now works if you're available! I'll contact you in-game shortly, ign Atheist.

15. meisnice

meisnice Blue Snail

May 19, 2020
    Male
    meisnice
    Hunter
    cool

16. Hermit

Hermit Snail

May 19, 2020
    6:10 AM
    Hey, I've been a long time player of MS, pre-BB and post-BB, I just had a taste for nostalgia and I'm just looking for a chill guild to chat with and do stuff with. I'll be pretty active.

IGN: HolyMode

17. OP
    OP
    Mirrors

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Thanks for your interest, a jr will be reaching out to you if they can find you online~

18. OP
    OP
    Mirrors

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    WE OPEN AGAIN LETS GOOOOOOOO

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. chistle1chee

chistle1chee Blue Snail

May 2, 2020
    Male
    1:10 AM
    Crusader
    Heya my IGN is 'LeBool', and I came to this server to relive some old memories while trying to get past where I once stopped. Looking for a chill and active guild that I can chat with while becoming better players all around!

• Useful Useful x 1
  20. jaynanana

jaynanana Blue Snail

Apr 17, 2020
    1:10 PM
    Beginner
    Ello, the ign is Comma, I'm looking for a guild with a chill, active and cozy environment to stay. I'd consider myself as a filthy casual but at the same time wanna 1-hit skele as a Bish at 15x. I've only been around for a good few months so still a nib and have lots to learn. Hope that I can find myself a nice place to goof around and hardcore grind at the same time hehe