1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting DuckNation, Recruiting and LF Alliance!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by nanzai, Jul 28, 2020.

1. nanzai

nanzai Mano

Apr 19, 2020
    Male
    7:00 AM
    nanzai
    Shadower, Beginner
    Quack and wek humans! :pepe: We're at 47/55 people now and looking to recruit more duckies! We're an active and friendly guild with mix of SG/MY/US timezone players. Not a very strong guild but decent enough to run most of the boss runs (not yet for HT). Most of the members are about 3 months old (or more). You're welcomed to join as long as you are friendly, not always dormant ghostmush, and wants to be cute! You know... we are ducks. Of course would love it if you are capable of joining some boss runs especially we would love some more attacker MapleF2 Feel free to leave message with your IGN, job, level, or DM me @ Discord (nanzai#3649) or in game (nanzai) if you're interested to join us!

Also LF> Alliance guild to make friends with the duckies. :pepe: Expecting to chill around, and run some boss runs together. Any duck related guild out there please reach out to me too! MapleF11

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    some internal event hosted by duck mother & duck father.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Alex N/A Bi

Alex N/A Bi Blue Snail

Jun 22, 2020
    Male
    7:00 PM
    Vorkath
    Bishop
    DuckNation
    Those are some strange looking ducks... f3

#DUCKNATION

3. OP
    OP
    nanzai

nanzai Mano

Apr 19, 2020
    Male
    nanzai
    Shadower, Beginner
    QUACCCKKKKKKK

4. meepz

meepz Red Snail

Jul 25, 2020
    Female
    meepz
    Beginner
    Hi I'm new and I'm looking to join your guild. Currently a 38 cleric. IGN is meepz

5. OP
    OP
    nanzai

nanzai Mano

Apr 19, 2020
    Male
    nanzai
    Shadower, Beginner
    Welcome meepz! :pepe::pepe::pepe:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. CometFail

CometFail Red Snail

Jul 27, 2020
    DraconicMoon
    Bishop
    DuckNation
    I'm interested in joining. IGN: DraconicMoon

Currently Lvl 40 Cleric.

7. OP
    OP
    nanzai

nanzai Mano

Apr 19, 2020
    Male
    nanzai
    Shadower, Beginner
    Welcomeeee Draco!

8. sabyhhm

sabyhhm Blue Snail

Jun 20, 2020
    Magician
    Hello!

My IGN is Cezerina, I/L mage and lvl 46. I just joined 2 months ago, used to play mapleSEA years ago. Im looking for a guild with friendly peeps and would like to do pq together! :) Your guild seems like a fun bunch, hope to join y'all!

9. OP
    OP
    nanzai

nanzai Mano

Apr 19, 2020
    Male
    nanzai
    Shadower, Beginner
    Hey Cezerina! Sorry I notice your comment this late. Did you try to catch me in game? Sometimes I will be on another character too so its better if you can DM me in discord :) I will try to catch you in game anyway, hope you're online when I do.