1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Comprehensive Gear Guide

Discussion in 'Items & Mesos' started by Mirrors, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    1:26 PM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    In the all classes gear section you don't list the amount of slots for the MON and state that broken glasses has 0 slots but it has 3.

Nice guide btw, very helpful ^^

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Blache

Blache Brown Teddy

Jan 12, 2020
    Male
    9:26 AM
    Cleric
    1. The Dark Arten and Dark Noel are more economical INT alternatives to YWGs or Red Markers, particularly if trying to scroll an end-game pair of gloves. The drawbacks are their respective LUK requirements of 43 and 38 (Zak/Targa Helm + HTP grant just about enough to wear either), and the fact that they can't be dual-purposed for washing.
    2. Gold and Brown Lapiz Sandals are the lowest level mage shoes that provide base magic attack in addition to INT. This means that their chaos potential is better than that of Yellow Snowshoes. The 73 LUK requirement is quite steep, but can be still achieved while maintaining a base LUK of 4 (Targa Helm, HTP, Crimsonheart Cloak, Element Pierce, T10 Monster Book Ring, base-LUK ele wands, event items etc). They're definitely options for people who're heavily into min-maxing.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    5:26 AM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Thank you, credited!

This is awesome, I'll add this in asap. Thank you so much!

I'll try and get this done next, but warriors have so many weapons and classes! Is there anything in particular you are having trouble with?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Edann

Edann Slimy Retired Staff

Oct 24, 2020
    2:26 PM
    Edann
    I/L Arch Mage
    Pasta
    Worth mentioning these can come with up to 3 INT! So far I've farmed for 3 different pairs, and all came with 3 int. They are also often sold on FM for relatively cheap~

5. whatdatoast

whatdatoast Windraider

Apr 9, 2020
    whatdatoast
    Bowman
    I think all of her stats listed are average stats

6. OP
    OP
    Mirrors

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Yeah I've listed everything as average. I'm not sure a good way to incorporate ranges into here without making it look cluttered and spammy. At least the links show the property range of each stat but yeah...

7. Kanetsugu

Kanetsugu Orange Mushroom

Nov 15, 2020
    7:26 AM
    MaLaTang
    Bowmaster
    Munchies
    For the Dragon Shiner Bow I think you missed that we need 25 (?) dragon scales and 20 (?) dragon spirits (I forgot the numbers they might be switched).

8. OP
    OP
    Mirrors

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Thanks! I added that as well as added Shadower weapons today.

9. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    8:26 AM
    Trion
    Beginner
    Love this damn guide so much. Is the rest of the classes going to have their Armor revealed too or did you leave some of them blank cuz the answers are obvious?

10. ShadowRealm

ShadowRealm Chronos

Jun 18, 2018
    Shadower
    The level 64 fan needs 35 str btw. But it wouldn't mean much as a person should have a zhelm, deputy star and ellin ring by now

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    Trion
    Beginner
    We need Christy more than ever in these dark times to guide us through the light with her guides :((

12. OP
    OP
    Mirrors

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Sorry! I'll try to finish it soon! Aiming to get the thief gear part finished by the end of the week and then I can start tackling warrior stuff

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  13. Tate

Tate Capt. Latanica

Apr 16, 2020
    New Zealand
    1:26 AM
    Potayto
    Shadower
    Beaters
    This guide is a godsend! I hope it gets finished but so far with each section its been amazing! thank you so much Mirrors

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. XiannvTeng02

XiannvTeng02 Red Snail

Jul 29, 2020
    Male
    Beginner
    Hello. Great guide thanks! I think the real ravana helmet is level 70 tho...

15. Krythan

Krythan Wolfspider

Sep 2, 2022
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Sleepywood
    2023 Edit - This list has been posted as it's own thread.

MirrorsMirrors - I've used your post to write a draft for the "Washing Gear" section that's missing from your guide!

[​IMG] Washing Gear

Weapons
    Level 0: [​IMG] Blue Maple Flag, +1 INT, 7 slots
    • Obtainable from events. Nice due to the fact that One-Handed Sword for Magic Attack scrolls are slightly cheaper than comparable scrolls for wands.
    Level 8: [​IMG] Wooden Wand, 23 m. att, 7 slots
    • Sold in the Ellinia Weapon Shop. Equip-able by any class. You can also scroll a basic sword for Magic Attack to achieve similar stats.

Hats
    Level 0: [​IMG] Blue Maple Bandana or [​IMG] Maple Bandana Blue. +3 all stats, 7 slots.
    • They are only available during the Anniversary Event though, so your best bet is to find it in the Free Market for a lot of mesos. Although Blue Maple Bandanas give the most stats, there are also other Maple Bandanas that also give stats (Red ones give average +2, Yellow give average +1) for a more affordable price.
    Level 10: [​IMG] Black Bandana [int], 7 slots.
    • These are dropped by various mobs and can be obtained from Gachapon, and they can provide valuable stats if you can't afford a pricey Maple Bandana.
    Level 20: [​IMG] Purple Wisconsin [int], 7 slots.
    • These are obtained from Gachapon but can be found in the Free Market for a modest amount of mesos.
    Level 50: [​IMG] Zakum Helmet, +15 all stats, +20 accuracy, +20 avoid, 10 slots, untradeable
    • This is one of the endgame helmet for most players. It is highly recommended to go get your Zakum Helmet asap as it is relatively affordable, and gives lots of stats. You can obtain it at level 50 by purchasing a Zakum Helmet from sellers, who are usually high level players running a boss run. Remember to do the Zakum Prequest beforehand! You could also consider the Ravana Helmet or the Targa Hat (INT) at higher levels, as they may also be end-game gear for your class.

Gloves
    Level 10: [​IMG] Yellow Work Gloves, +1 int, 5 slots
    • These may be obtained from the quest 'Protect Luca's Farm' on Maple Island, and can give up to +2 on the stats. These are fairly affordable and can be scrolled cheaply as they have 5 slots. It is highly recommended you do the quest for a chance to get a pair. These are also dropped by Cheap Amplifiers.
    Level 10: [​IMG] Brown Work Gloves, 7 slots.
    • While these gloves a higher possible INT due to their 7 slots instead of the standard 5, they're highly desired for endgame attackers, making them very expensive. The scrolls are also very expensive. Not recommended.
    Level 20: [​IMG] Red Marker, +2 int, 5 slots
    • Obtainable only through Gachapon.
    Level 20: [​IMG] Yellow Marker, +2 int, 7 slots
    • Same as the Brown Work Gloves. Theoretically they have a higher max INT due to the improved 7 slots, but the cost of the item and scrolls make it a poor use unless funds are not an issue.
    Level 50: [​IMG] Goddess Wristband, +4 INT*, 5 slots
    • Normally a bottom-tier PQ reward, but they are buffed in MapleLegends*, giving a nice +4 INT. May be worth running the Orbis PQ 30 times for this reward. However, this item is not trade-able, so it may be worth using your pricy Gloves for Magic Attack scrolls on something you can sell when you're done with it.

Overall
    Level 20: [​IMG] [​IMG] Bathrobes, 10 slots
    • They can be purchased for 30k mesos from Momoyo in Zipangu inside the Spa. They don't come with INT, but have a healthy 10 slots to scroll. Scrolled Bathrobes, and Overall for INT scrolls are expensive because these are endgame equips for most Mages since Mages are almost always lukless in this server. You could also use the Sauna robe for +10 avoid, but it's cheaper to use the Bathrobe.

Earrings
    Level 15: [​IMG] Single Earring / [​IMG] Amethyst Earring, 5 Slots
    • Often scrolled due to the fact it is easily obtainable from Henesys Market for 7k. Most endgame users scroll these for their stat of choice, especially since it has a low level requirement.
    Level 30: [​IMG] Red Emerald Earrings, +2 int, 5 slots
    • More expensive that single earrings, but come with a nice +2 int. These are only obtainable through gachapon.
    Level 80: [​IMG] Gold Emerald Earrings, +2 Dex, +5 Int, 5 slots
    • An expensive alternative at higher levels. They are a very strong pair of earrings a lot of Int for mages. They are a rare drop from The Boss and Maverick B. Likely not cost effective just for the sake of washing.

Shoes
    Level 10: [​IMG] White Christmas Sock, +1 Int, 7 slots
    • Only obtainable during the Christmas Event, these socks come with +1 Int and are wearable for all classes. A bit pricey due to that.
    Level 30: [​IMG] Squishy Shoes, +1 all stats, +3 speed, 5 slots, untradeable
    • Obtainable from Kerning PQ, either from dropping from King Slime or from KPQing 20 times. Since these are +1 all stats, these are pretty decent shoes to wear, though running Kerning PQ just to get these shoes may not be the most efficient.
    Level 50: [​IMG] Yellow Snowshoes, +3 Dex, +3 Int, 7 slots
    • Some of the best shoes in the game, and useful for everyone since they have Dex for attackers and Int for mages. Since there aren't any shoe scrolls for Int though, mages will have to use Chaos Scrolls in order to scroll it, making all Int shoes very expensive. These Snowshoes obtainable only as a drop from defeating Female Boss. Likely not cost effective just for the sake of washing.

Capes
    Level 20: [​IMG] Maple Cape, 5 slots
    • The Maple Cape is one of the lowest level capes in the game, making it a popular option for those who want to make INT capes for washing. However, it is only obtainable during the Anniversary Event, so it can be a bit expensive to get.
    Level 25: [​IMG] Old Raggedy Cape, +10 avoid, 5 slots
    • Probably the first cape you will get in the game and the easiest to obtain. You do the quest Stranger's Request in Kerning in order to get it. With 5 slots, it is easy to toss some cheap cape scrolls on there to get your first cape. If you're washing on a budget, Cape for INT scrolls, especially 100% scrolls, can often be a good deal.
    Level 65: [​IMG] Yellow Gaia Cape, 8 slots
    • Yellow Gaia Cape has 3 more slots than the average cape, making it a good option for those who want to scroll a stat based cape. Obtainable through Gachapon.
    Level 90: [​IMG] Crimsonheart Cloak, +4 all stats, 8 slots
    • This attractive cape is +4 to all stats which makes it a decent cape for anyone who wants to scroll one, with 8 slots as well. The only downside is that it is only obtainable through Crimsonwood Keep PQ Bonus or the FM, and that it has a high level requirement. Likely not cost effective just for the sake of washing.

Shields
    Level 5: [​IMG] Stolen Fence, 7 slots
    • Probably the most common shield you will see. These are usually scrolled for attack or m.att. Stolen Fences are popular due to the fact they are easily obtainable from Lith Harbor for 2k mesos, however, the scrolls themselves are very expensive. The pan lid shield is comparable in stats as well, but more rare thus more expensive.
    Level 20: [​IMG] Maple Shield, 10 slots
    • For those who have extra mesos to fling around, it is leagues more expensive than a Stolen Fence due to the fact that you can only obtain it from the Anniversary Event, and it has 3 more slots.

Pendants
    Level 10: [​IMG] Warm Muffler, +2 All Stats
    • I don't know where this is obtained.
    Level 50: [​IMG] Silver Deputy Star, +5 all stats, +100 HP/MP, 3 slots
    • You can obtain this pendant from completing the Bounty Hunter questline (once per character). You can also buy it from the Free Market for about 40mil. It's a good investment as it can be passed around to your other characters or resold!

Eye Accessories
    Level 35: [​IMG] Raccoon Mask, +1 accuracy, 7 slots
    • Eye accessories can only be scrolled for accuracy or INT. Obtainable from Gachapon. Raccoon masks are endgame gear for most mages. Remember that 60% scrolls and 100% scrolls for Eye Accessory both give the same +1 INT. You could also use the level 45 White Raccoon Mask.
    Level 45: [​IMG] Broken Glasses, +1 all stats, 3 slots, untradeable
    • These are obtainable from doing Ludi PQ 35 times. Although it is untradeable and has 0 slots, it is a decent option for players who are just starting out. It's not tradable, so you're better of investing in the Raccoon Mask as it's usable on other characters.

Face Accessories
    N/A

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. OP
    OP
    Mirrors

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Thank you!! I still need to fill out so many parts of this guide... I'll try to get to it soon haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    Trion
    Beginner
    Warm Muffler is obtained from event KrythanKrythan

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. PreistestSky

PreistestSky Orange Mushroom

Jun 10, 2020
    Preistest
    Bishop
    [​IMG] Pirate Gear
    Coming Soon~
    [/QUOTE]

3 years later and still missing the pirate gear guide

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. OP
    OP
    Mirrors

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    3 years later and still missing the pirate gear guide[/QUOTE]
    XD
    Sorry, I haven't played pirate before, and I was so busy with irl stuff, I'll try to interview some pirates soon and flesh out the guide.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  20. PreistestSky

PreistestSky Orange Mushroom

Jun 10, 2020
    Preistest
    Bishop
    XD
    Sorry, I haven't played pirate before, and I was so busy with irl stuff, I'll try to interview some pirates soon and flesh out the guide.[/QUOTE]
    thanks. i didnt even notice there wasnt a pirate gear list until i tried making a pirate and then BAM full stop as i could no longer count on this list to carry me.