1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Manifesto On The 3 Main Problems Plaguing The Server

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jesseaw, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    12:10 PM
    But thats party play, no rules are being broken that would get one suspended simile to an analogy of going afk.

2. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    3:10 AM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    You are right. No rules are being broken.
    Its just that Healskys felt wrong that leeching have similar benefits to botting.

Personally I don't really care, if you wanna buy leech its your business, I'm quite neutral about it.

But I feel a need to explain to you because when you are countering his points in the past, you don't seems to understand what is he trying to say, thus going on to argue about it will result in nothing achieved

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    8:10 PM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    All this talk about 30k hp attackers but every other mage has 30k mp. I don't really see the issue here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    I/L Arch Mage
    I don't really mind it if it's completely optional. I MP wash and HP wash but I never felt like I had to suffer early game or anything like that. Just means I have to save some NX for when I level up. I hate the idea of having to do it though so I simply don't play any class that requires it.

• Great Work Great Work x 2
  5. Daydreamer

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    I/L Arch Mage
    Tbh 30k MP mages and NLC mana pots are WAY worse balance issues than 30k HP attackers. I main an archmage and I'm MP washing to 30k but I honestly really would not mind MP wash and NLC pots being completely removed from the game.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  6. Daydreamer

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    I/L Arch Mage
    When I joined in 2017 there was no monster book ring, no HP pet equip scrolls, no MoN or Blackfist cape. All these terrible arguments about how HP washing is "just part of the game" and so on were around. But when all these new sources of HP were added, I didn't see NO complaints. Seriously, does anybody want monster book ring removed? It seems like people just argue against this coz they're afraid of change...

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    3:10 AM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    When adding HP, you need to not nullify the efforts of old washers by doing either one of these criteria:
    1) If washed characters cannot access these HP, the efforts to obtain them MUST BE HARDER DEN WASHING
    2) If obtaining these new HP is easy, BOTH NON-WASHED & WASHED CHARACTERS have access to these new HP.

Monster Book Ring actually fulfill both criteria, which is my personal believe on why it is a big success.

I do agree with you, when a HP washing suggestion comes up, there will alot of post that talks about either it not being a problem, or that players did not educate themselves before playing.

But alot of these OPs are also a major roadblock themselves, after being disagreed with they feel cornered and emotionally challenged, and start spouting illogical replies that adds nothing to the discussion, without trying to find a compromise for both parties

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Selquin

Selquin Headless Horseman

May 28, 2018
    1:10 PM
    Serperior
    Bowmaster, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    No one actually washes to survive bosses or save pots. Everyone knows that the real reason people wash is to avoid getting memed on for their HP. Don't want to end up like liquidooze kekW.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. aaronis

aaronis Slimy

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Shadower
    Beaters
    how much hp does the legend trebuchet have pepehands

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    The game eventually balances itself out because when you die with 30k hp all of your mates laugh at you until you quit

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    3:10 PM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Bullying meta sounds OP as hell

• Agree Agree x 1