1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Oblivion/7F partner

Discussion in 'Parties' started by Junaki, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Junaki

Junaki Stone Golem

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    Northern New York
    8:41 AM
    Google, Piks, Arkin, JunakiG, Doss, Nezi
    Hero, Paladin, Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Bowmaster, Marksman, Night Lord, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Galaxy
    Hey guys! As the title above says, I am looking for a partner in to grind some Oblivion and/or 7F.
    Most active playtime: 10pm ST-2am ST.
    Why choose to grind with me?
    • I am currently a 131 drk( roughly getting a level every other day as some days are more busy irl than others).
    • HS, SE,HB,SI,MW10, HASTE,MU provided
    • We can voice chat while we grind and perhaps become friends?! Or we can just grind away(chat in game), watch your show or whatever while you slash them mobs away.

A little about me:
    • I work full time
    • I have a wife and 2 kids ( hence the reason I probably don't play as much as I want to)
    • My kids both play. :D though they are 7 and 5 and their levels are 17 and 6. They also only get like an hour a week to play right now.

I'm pretty chill going. If you just wanna be friends and not really interested in the grinding part you are still more than welcome to send me a friend request.

Thanks! See y'all guys in game :)

IGN: JunakiG
    Guild: Community (we are recruiting)
    Discord: Junaki#9685

• Friendly Friendly x 12
    • Like Like x 1
  2. asdfjkliang

asdfjkliang Selkie Jr.

Jul 10, 2017
    Male
    Mirage
    Hero
    Influence
    Im down to grind sometimes on my dark! My ign is Margin, feel free to add me!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. FatSloth

FatSloth Windraider Retired Staff

Nov 15, 2020
    Male
    7:41 AM
    FatSloth
    Buccaneer
    ImACatMeow
    Hey jun, if you see me on you can always feel free to hit me up. I don't grind at all myself but I am happy to join if friends need me. I have all of ToT unlocked so I am down for either.

Edit: No mw20 from me for 7 more levels :( Stupid bucc has too many good skills

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    5:41 AM
    Aw, Slothy don't punch yourself too hard :/

That wasn't meant as a pun.. er, I.. uhh..

*AHEM*

H-hey Jun, I'm not around the same level range as of yet but I do hope to get around the same so that we can party up and train together along with Slothy and whoever else.

Hope to see you around sometime and have fun mapling.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Junaki

Junaki Stone Golem

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    Northern New York
    Google, Piks, Arkin, JunakiG, Doss, Nezi
    Hero, Paladin, Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Bowmaster, Marksman, Night Lord, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Galaxy
    Sure I can add you :) but what's your ign?

6. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    5:41 AM
    Voxtagrams :D

• Like Like x 1