1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Voting Streaks Suggestion (GTOP/TopG)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by yurain, May 31, 2021.

1. yurain

yurain Windraider

Dec 30, 2019
    10:34 AM
    YUrain
    I/L Wizard
    Some suggestions regards to the recent voting change GTOP.
    And also because GTOP voting is still sometime bugged for some of us, or always bugged for some of us, despite whatever work arounds being discovered.

Streak System
    1. Shift the streaking count onto the blue kimmy from red kimmy. NX amount remains the same.
    TopG seems to be much more generous regards to multi accounts voting, less chance of failure.

2. Account for the streak when the red kimmy is pressed, instead of when the vote goes through. The NX should still only be accounted if the vote go through GTOP.
    I think it gives everyone a better peace of mind that their vote streak will contiune despite GTOP's side failed to register the vote. It is fair to believe us that we all really wanted to vote and maintain the streak when we are already clicking on the red kimmy. It is really tough if the streak gets broken despite sometime our best effort in maintaining it.

In game vote remainder
    1. Basically similiar suggestion to either of these suggestion above, as trigger condition to stop those remainders from showing up.
    Sometime you can't vote, and those reminders gets really annoying when you cc/cashshop frequently.

2. As an option inside the lengends.ini file?

pretty please

2. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    7:34 PM
    ML staff has no ways to fixing how GTOP/TOPG is when voting and Kimmy has mentioned that, it is quite frustrating not getting the packet to register in when voting.

Try using other browers for each account that you want to vote on, I'm currently using Safari, Google Chrome and Opera GX one account per browser and toggling airplane mode for each account.

Give in some attempts using multiple browsers for each single account, and it should work.

Example:
    Account_1 > Safari/Microsoft Edge
    toggle airplane mode for 15 to 20 seconds

Account_2 > Google Chrome

Account_3 > Opera GX

Account_4 > Mozilla Firefox

EDIT
    Ok, this stopped working today.. F4 notlikethis

EDIT 2
    It works again, however its the next day over before reset (Monday night vote on one Tuesday morning vote before it resets so you kind of "double vote" but not really.)

3. sheepes

sheepes Mushmom

Apr 21, 2020
    Male
    sheepes
    Chief Bandit
    I have not been able to vote for about the past week because every time I try, it tells me to come back in XX hours.

4. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    Try again on mobile with airplane mode toggling using different browsers, it stopped working before but it seemed to have worked yesterday to today.