1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Inspirational anime quotes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shinohara, Nov 29, 2017.

1. wokkie

wokkie Mushmom

Apr 18, 2017
    Male
    Banned
    1:08 AM
    This pork is so undercooked, it’s still singing hakuna matata - Gordon Ramsay

Overcooked at the bottom, crispy as fuck and it looks like Gandhi's flipflop. what a shame - Gordon Ramsay

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. bunniescool

bunniescool Horny Mushroom

Mar 21, 2017
    Male
    8:08 PM
    Bunniescool
    Night Lord
    Animals
    People die when they are killed

3. Hellcat

Hellcat Mushmom

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Kerning City
    Hellcat
    Hermit
    To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
    ~Human speciment with IQ >200

• Like Like x 2
  4. Marc Antony

Marc Antony Master Chronos

Mar 24, 2016
    Male
    5:08 PM
    Reagan
    Shadower
    Brave
    Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang
    Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang
    Spent three racks on a new chain (yuh)
    My bih love do cocaine, ooh
    I fuck a bitch, I forgot her name
    I can't buy a bitch no wedding ring
    Rather go buy Balmain
    Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang

- Optimus Prime, 'Gundam Wing, Endless Waltz'

5. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    8:08 AM
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  6. Questions

Questions Red Snail

Nov 17, 2017
    Male
    SF Bay/ San Luis Obispo, CA
    Questions
    I/L Mage
    Colors
    Basically every other thing that Erza from Fairytail says.

7. iLovKimberly

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    "Thank you for letting me be your mom. And thank you for letting Minato be your dad. Thank you for being..born to us!" from Kushina in Naruto Shippuden Episodes 250

8. scottboland

scottboland Blue Snail

Jun 4, 2021
    Male
    5:08 AM
    Beginner
    Living has it own challenges. I’ll give you just one piece of advice. Don’t quit. Yes, when you die, you die. But if you give up, you’re definitely going to die. That, I am sure of. – Brittany (Hai to Gensou no Grimgar)

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  9. scottboland

scottboland Blue Snail

Jun 4, 2021
    Male
    5:08 AM
    Beginner
    Source: https://frasimondo.com/

10. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    2:08 AM
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    "Give up on your dream and die." -Levi Ackerman, Attack on Titan

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. iLovKimberly

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    Holy shit, who did Levi say this to?

12. Prudence55

Prudence55 Timer

May 16, 2020
    Male
    7:08 PM
    Poignant
    Dragon Knight, Bishop, Sniper, Hermit, Marauder
    WeeniesHutJr

13. Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    Ferluci
    Bishop
    “I find no fault with you when it comes to standing against your enemy with courage. However, very few have the strength to sheath their sword once it’s out.” – Gildarts Clive

From Fairy Tail

• Like Like x 1
  14. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    DMsRebirth
    "I remmeber Sasahara-senpai saying something like this... The daily life that we live is possibly a string of miracles. I think... No, I'm sure it must be like that." - Mio Naganohara

from Nichijou

15. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    I will have to give really good quotes from the best anime ever.
    Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu.

When talking to people that don't understand why certain balances are required and just spam disagree
    [​IMG]

When I propose really absurd takes on fixes / changes that are required.
    [​IMG]

and a lifestyle
    [​IMG]

16. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HUUUUUUUUUUU WAAAAAAAAAAA - Goku, Dragonball (Z)

Edit: shit someone else said it first. Read the thread before you post people; don’t be like me :)

17. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    Higurashi When They Cry
    “Life is like a tube of toothpaste. When you’ve used all the toothpaste down to the last squeeze, that’s when you’ve really lived. Live with all your might, and struggle as long as you have life.” – Mion Sonozaki

“Even if you lovingly collect every last piece of a shattered cup, pieces are still pieces. Once something breaks, it can never return.” – Rena Ryuugu

“No one can say they grew up in a sterile room, never failing or making mistakes. Life is an ongoing process of trial and error.” – Mion Sonozaki

“You can change fate as long as you believe you can.” – Rika Furude

“Truth be told, you could threaten me all day long and I still wouldn’t care.” – Shion Sonozaki

“I’m prepared for anything! Up until now, I have been running away from every fight, afraid of losing. But running away is even worse than losing. Unless one continues to fight, without succumbing to the pain of defeat, it is impossible to achieve victory. That is what people I love taught me.” – Hanyuu

Corpse Party: Tortured Souls
    "Wake from a bad dream, and find myself in another." - Satoshi Mochida

"I was slipping away...but I was pulled back by the sound of a very dear voice." - Yoshie Shinozaki

"Is this reality? If we...manage to get out of here, will we really be able to go home?" - Naomi Nakashima

"To be killed by spirits, or to be killed by me. It's all the same. Everyone is going to die anyway." - Yuuya Kizami

"Do whatever you want with me...so please don't kill those children!" - Yui Shishido

"You care for your loved ones...thus you suffer sorrow and despair. The beautiful stigmata that is bonded by both the living and the dead." - Naho Saenoki

"Until the moment you die, you will be alone." - Naho Saenoki

Serial Experiments Lain
    "No matter where you go, everyone's connected." - Lain Iwakura

"The border between the two isn't all that clear. I'll be able to enter it soon. In full range. Full motion. I'll translate myself into it." - Lain Iwakura

"People only have substance within the memories of other people. And that's why there were all kinds of mes. There weren't a lot of mes per se, I was just inside all sorts of people, that's all." - Lain Iwakura

"The wired might actually be thought of as a highly advanced upper layer of the real world. In other words, physical reality is nothing but an illusion, a hologram of the information that flows to us through the wired." - Miho Iwakura

"This is because the body, physical motion, the activity of the human brain is merely a physical phenomenon, simply caused by synapses delivering electrical impulses." - Miho Iwakura

"The physical body exists at a less evolved plane only to verify one's existence in the universe." - Miho Iwakura

"Don't worry. I'm still me." - Lain Iwakura

18. creative

creative Mr. Anchor

Nov 2, 2019
    Male
    Avatar: The Last Airbender, Season 2 Episode 20; The Crossroads of Destiny

“Sometimes life is like this dark tunnel. You can't always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you just keep moving... you will come to a better place.”
    ― Uncle Iroh

• Like Like x 1