1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sublets (Maple Journal)

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Soblet, Dec 17, 2020.

1. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    11:33 AM
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    GL on your mw20

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    4:33 PM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    154!

[​IMG]

So first of all I finally had enough mesos for MW20. After failing smokescreen 20 twice I went into it with very little faith so decided to just buy a package. Got a nice deal on it and passed it first try so everybody happy FoxShy Would've been so sad for the seller if I failed 1 or more haha.

[​IMG]

Passed a 30% on a timeless overall and I've started using it to level it up. It's a pretty big drop in damage (lost almost everything I gained with MW20) but the prinsid will be my endgame overall so I'll just roll with it from now on. Love the way it looks so that helps FoxHehe

[​IMG]

I'll start buying timeless thief gears to scroll now. There's not many other people buying these and the supply isn't too big either so they're hard to price which sucks but we'll see. It's nice to finally start working on my endgame gears.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]>>>[​IMG][​IMG]

Finished the final days of the event grinding ML5, other than the raffle rewards not giving much I managed to get everything I wanted yay.

[​IMG]

Obligatory Rav run, forgot to HS..

[​IMG]

I was planning on continuing the card hunt etc. after the event but I went and checked out the mobs and I'm just a little bit short on damage to make it worth the while. I'll stay at ML5 a bit longer and try to scroll a 14 att reverse glove. Should be good FoxSpy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cheers, see you next time FoxBye

• Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Thanks for the reminder but 1. I don't boss much (yet) so most of my leveling is done during grinding and 2. I don't really care that much.

Worst of all though the reverse/timeless gear sustains eachother so if I unequip 1 they all go. I already raised my base dex to get to this point and I'll have to raise it even more when the event stuff expires yikes but I'd like to hold off on that for now.

This is going to get even worse as I also wanna get timeless earrings, really hope this can get fixed =)

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Yea I think I'm making a mistake here lmao..

6. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    10:33 PM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    dang, yr solo rav runs are as fast as mine, and im a lvl 168 hero with no base int hahah

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    155!

Horntail levels FoxSpy yea probably not..

[​IMG]

It's been about a year since I've started voting and playing on this account, time sure flies. When I started I had a couple of clear goals in mind that I wanted to reach but things never really work out the way I plan them FoxAwk

From my 1st post:
    Completing the monster book was already a major task when I set out but the addition of the NLC mobs and another two bosses sure did not make things easier. I doubt I'll ever get this done but we'll see..

Obtaining every PQ equip actually wasn't too bad and running through them all was a ton of fun. I got to experience a couple PQs I never did before (EPQ and MPQ) and met a lot of nice people along the way. I do wish I'd be able to somehow get the stronger versions since not long after completing this task there was a big PQ update FoxGhost

Clearing the quest tabs is close to done, just need to defeat a couple more bosses and do the ToT/NT questlines.

Wash to 30k HP is just a matter of time. I've shifted the goal from 30k HP to also getting 10k MP (inspired by LF> update) which meant I had to hold onto my int a bit longer but it's all coming together now.

And having fun is a given, I wouldn't still be playing if it wasn't fun. I've always liked the gameplay for some reason, but it's the people you meet that make it worth coming back crringe.

Aaaanyways.

I did a bit more grinding at ML5 and DGP, boomed a couple reverse/timeless equips, landed a 30% on a dagger and made a second 12 att glove. I think it's economical to try and clean slate one of the two gloves since they're both untradeable (read worthless) anyway..

[​IMG][​IMG]

Booming timeless gear is pretty painful omg oof FoxF4 FoxNo

Did my first Jiaoceng runs, was pretty cool but I'm so clueless lmao. I'ts going to take some time to get efficient at stuff like this..

[​IMG]

Since I'm in Ludi anyway I've been trying to finish the Papu card set. 3/5 now ^^

[​IMG]

And ofcourse the obligatory Rav solo. There's alot of gear yet to be upgraded but the times looking pretty good FoxHehe

[​IMG]

Leveling up will slow down alot now that the incentives from the event are gone so it might take a while for the next journal post. If anything noteworthy happens I'll do one before hitting 156.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for reading and have a good one ^^ FoxBye

• Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Nightz

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    HiyoHiyo we popped his cherry

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    Your character is looking so cute with that timeless gear!! GJ!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    156!

[​IMG]

First and foremost. Return of a Legend? FoxF2FoxF2FoxF2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2022 year of the Sku? FoxShy
    Go give his journal a read if you haven't already. Sku's Master Quest V2 | MapleLegends Forums - Old School MapleStory

Aanyways.

Grinding exp is coming to a halt, especially since I refuse to go to 7F. Most of my exp gains will come from the occasional boss runs so yea. If I want to progress it's getting easier to make improvements on my gear than level up. So I'll be trying to go hard on making mesos now.

I've got an item in mind that is sure to propel me into endgame but I'll need another 1.000.000.000 mesos on top of what I already have. I'm not going to reveal what it is yet though. Let's see how long this is going to take me.. Seriously considering going to nightghosts which is kindof sad... I'll stick to ML5 for now... FoxGhost

Collected some cards from bossing:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Got some nice level ups on the second 12 att glove I made. I'll keep this for now since I'm trying to save up mesos.

[​IMG]

So I've kindof got a dilemma. I can't choose which dagger I want for my endgame.. I really love the blood dagger look but 123 att just isn't going to cut it (haha). And 133 att if I'd make a perfect one is still kinda ehh.

So, which dagger looks better, please help me decide!
    If you favor one over the other please rate this post useful for the Pescas or creative for the Killic, thanks ^^

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Mandatory Rav run, very sloppy this time around but w.e. I was lagging alot for some reason..

[​IMG]

Current stats:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for reading and until next time ^^ FoxBye

• Useful Useful x 5
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Creative Creative x 3
  11. Nightz

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    I fully expect a perfect +7 Pescas at the end of this journal

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    7:33 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    And a 40 attack dragon khanjar shield

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    Gz! Pescas is really beautifull.

Btw what's the difference between reverse and timeless items? Do they both evolve (get exp)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. rent

rent Red Snail

Dec 17, 2019
    7:33 AM
    I vote 4 blood dagger sob, the real maplers always choose fashion over function, like/react to this post if u agree ✅

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Just buy that GDK on the #FreeMarket discord it's only 3b.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    They can evolve, but timeless can level up 5 times, while reverse only 3.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    FoxNo

Thanks =)
    Like fael said they can level up, 3 times for reverse 5 times for timeless (reverse has slightly lower base stats too). You can find the level up gains here: Search | MapleStory | BeforeBigBang (hidden-street.net)

Why do we have to choose though FoxF4

https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/suggestion-non-nx-equipment-covers.9084/

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    157!

[​IMG]

Thanks for the votes and replies FoxLove. Looks like most people prefer the Pescas, personally I prefer the Killic look despite the small visual bug (the weapon covers your hand, this seems to be the case for a bunch of weapons). I think I'll end up with a Killic despite the lower attack but we'll see. Right now I'm saving up anyway and it's not for a dagger so it'll be a while before I need to decide on this. At least I'll get to enjoy the blood dagger a bit longer now FoxHehe

Did a couple zak runs with the guild to get helms for new members, always a good time FoxF2. Thanks for hosting @Nightz ^^

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tried rolling for a card lmao...

[​IMG]

Finally finished leveling up my overall. This took forever oof, it did turn out pretty decent atleast.

[​IMG]

So since I want to start doing CWKPQ soon I wanted to level up some of my mules to 90 so I could use them as signs. Figured the easiest way would be to advance my HS mule to bishop and self leech the mules.. I have a feeling I'm not going to enjoy this at all (even just advancing and getting genesis was nothing but pain) but hopefully it'll be done quick so I can focus on my dit again FoxAwk

[​IMG]

Almost down to 8 mins on the Rav runs. Not bad right?

[​IMG]

Currently my big meso goal is at 107.000.000/1.000.000.000 (on top of the mesos I already had)
    10.7% of the way there.. It doesn't SEEM bad but it's a long time to go without gear upgrades FoxGhost

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Laterr FoxBye

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. d3lm

d3lm Selkie Jr.

May 11, 2020
    Male
    9:33 PM
    damn killic lost... missed opportunity to show ur big shad dagger energy

• Friendly Friendly x 1