1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed Scheduled Maintenance: 15 January, 2022

Discussion in 'Maintenances' started by Kimmy, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    3:36 PM
    Moderator Post
    [​IMG]

Hello Maplers,

We will be performing a Scheduled Maintenance on Saturday, January 15. It will last approximately 1 hour. Upon completion, the game will be brought back online and service will be restored. Once restored, you can log in and play!

Time:
    12:00 PM server time
    (1:00 PM CET)

What will be unavailable:
    • All MapleLegends game servers and channels
    • Merchants will be closed
    • In-game name change requests using @changeign automatically processed
    Changes and Updates:
    • Reverting most of the aggro/mob controller changes that were implemented Christmas patch
    • Added even more internal monster debugging code that should assist us at informing the state of a mob and its skills when it bugs out in any way (ex: PB not using skills anymore).
    *A small note that the statues from Pink Bean were changed with .wz edits, so they may still behave differently compared to pre-patch, which I believe cannot be changed without a patch. Maybe them freezing was part of the changes that happened with the controller changes, which mean they may still behave differently after this maintenance. Unfortunately, this is just not something I can say for certain now. I mention it here ahead of time so you are aware.

After this maintenance, it's hopefully expected things will behave similarly to pre-patch, which means if anything freeze or no longer cast skills to try call us. When we are called, we hopefully are able to use the new debugging tools in order to find out why that may be, to then inform the devs to investigate.

Lastly, we found 1 possible hint today why one of the bugs occur when comparing our code with the BMS-leak, which is something we will test in our test servers before we give it a try on the main servers, to be sure applying that change has no obvious side effects on first sight.

That's all for now.

Sincerely,

-MapleLegends Staff & Administration-

• Great Work x 9
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. Kanade

Kanade Mixed Golem

Sep 14, 2018
    3:36 AM
  3. TrueKebab

TrueKebab Pink Teddy

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    DancinPig, Jatizso, Neitiznot, HolyPig
    Dragon Knight, Priest, Shadower
    Galaxy
    Just wanted to put out its not Daylight Saving so CET and ST are only 1 hour appart, so I'm assuming (as previously stated CET is correct) it will be 12;00pm ST

4. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    I will probably understand how aggro works earlier than I understand DST. Wish it didn't exist, or existed everywhere and at the same time. Just follow the second time since that's actually my local timezone.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Edann

Edann Slimy Retired Staff

Oct 24, 2020
    4:36 PM
    Edann
    I/L Arch Mage
    Pasta
    Thank you for quickly addressing this!! I'm excited to read about the new debugging tools, too.

Hoping for a fruitful and pleasant investigation for you guys.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. FCOArlo

FCOArlo Master Chronos

Apr 25, 2020
    USA
    10:36 AM
    Wyman | Salladhor
    Dark Knight
    Katsu
    Glad to see such a quick response by the staff. Thanks, Kimmy!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. TrueKebab

TrueKebab Pink Teddy

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    DancinPig, Jatizso, Neitiznot, HolyPig
    Dragon Knight, Priest, Shadower
    Galaxy
    Sorry I didn't mean for it to come off as irritating. I just meant it as a correction, as a lot of people only look at the ST time mentioned.

8. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Server is in maintenance.

9. OP
    OP
    Kimmy