1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sublets (Maple Journal)

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Soblet, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Myrosb

Myrosb Brown Teddy

Jun 17, 2020
    Male
    Texas
    3:02 PM
    Spearmintx, Quit
    Dark Knight
    Great journal! Keep it up <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. HotCow

HotCow Brown Teddy

Mar 18, 2017
    Male
    9:02 PM
    HotCow
    Hunter
    Funk/NewLeaf
    i love soblet

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    So many I keep forgetting
    i love soblet

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  4. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    5:02 PM
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    We love soblet

• Like Like x 1
  5. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    i love soblet

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. oTrue

oTrue Red Snail

Jan 13, 2021
    Male
    4:02 PM
    Corsair
    Soblet love I

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Healer

Healer Windraider

Apr 26, 2015
    Male
    10:02 PM
    Soblet is love

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    [​IMG]

Anyway,

167!

[​IMG]

I wanted to see how long Krexel solo would take me, now that I don't run Ravana much anymore soloing various bosses could be fun.. This took me 1 hour 44 mins and was rather boring.. Got about 8% and 2 worthless skillbooks out of it yay FoxF2

Went in with about 3/4th of an echo and used 2 energizers because I totally forgot to refill my ciders. It was a bit of an impromptu thing so yea, should still be able to clear within 2 hours using only ciders..

[​IMG]

I wonder what boss I could do next, maybe Zakum or something?

Other than that I got my exp from running Zakum and CWK with the guild and doing some more JC duoing. Progress is slow but I can't go back to grinding and I'm sitting on a good amount of mesos just waiting for some worthwile gear to hit the market so I can spend it.

Love the cool bird Rellik summons.

[​IMG]

So in my off-time I've been working on my CWK-mules-to-be. Leeching them up using my bishop. I've gotten past the Jr Wraiths and I didn't like the big wraiths map so I tried looking at some alternatives.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These three were very similar and a nice change of pace if you're willing to check them out. I'm very new to this leech thing so I might just be doing it wrong though FoxXD

Currently I'm at ghost ship (5?) hoping to get through this as fast as I can. Once they hit the level to leech off DGP I'll probably park them there and leech off my bandit as I really don't enjoy playing on my bishop (and my bishop is really weak so probably can't one shot mobs very soon lol)..

You might've noticed I've gone through some different hairs the past few updates and it's because I was gunning for a certain exp hair from NLC. Sadly didn't get it yet but I got the ''sunflower power'' which is cool enough for now I guess. I'll try again after I get some more HP washes in.

Also did some SP washing, taking SP out of savage blow and into chakra. Still not sure how useful chakra would be though.............. FoxGhost It looks nice but there's little use......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bye FoxBye

• Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  9. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    If you don't like Ghost ship all too much you can give Peach Monkey a try at lvl 57!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Cowsgomeow

Cowsgomeow King Slime

Jan 16, 2022
    1:02 PM
    I was going to offer you my scrolled coconut knife but then I realized that entry was from Jan 26, 2021 and that I haven't seen the other 9 pages of this thread yet lol. Wow, it's amazing to see how much you progressed, thank you for documenting and sharing your journey!

Time flies by so fast too, I still thought it is 2021... :(

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  11. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    168!

[​IMG]

Ahh a little bit late again as I'm almost at 169 already but what can you do.

<3 the hallowxmas cosmetics

[​IMG]

I've been doing the usual CWK/JC/Zak runs basically, which is slow but it's good being a casual.

This shortcut gets me stuck way too often but we usually run without assassins so what can you do. FoxAwk

[​IMG]

Got this somewhat decent scar helm and thought about scrolling it but it was grey and had poor str so decided to wait for a better one.. It would take some very good scrolling to make it better than the rav helm anyway though I'd love the extra defence it gives. I really want some upgrades but it's hard to find the right items.

[​IMG]

Won the roll for my second zak card after 58 runs, this is taking longer than I had expected. I really gotta do more boss runs for cards. Not going to buy them though, I wanna earn them so it's going be a while to get these sets..

[​IMG]

And my second BFC dropped, a 4 att this time around (first one was 5 att which I'm using clean). Figured I'd try scroll it for luck to replace my current cape as I'd only need 6 luck on it to have it be an upgrade. Should be easy enough right? Using 70s? Right?

[​IMG]

Imagine making progress FoxGhost

[​IMG]

Died at Verga because I ran out of pots. Shadowers aren't really great overall but seem to be really strong at zak. Depending on the party composition I often white 2-4 arms and the body running with similar geared/leveled folks. I do have to use the last hit of assass though which means tanking the body which can be scary if you have low HP. I used to only do this when I had HB but I got used to doing it without aswell and haven't died because of it yet. FoxHehe

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks all and until next time FoxBye

• Like Like x 7
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    169!

Thanks GM Nightzy ^^

[​IMG]

Always down to CWK with the gang FoxF2

[​IMG]

We had our first guild event since forever which was great fun. Kinda scuffed in typical Funk fashion but eh FoxHehe. Always love the scavenger hunt/JQ type of events. Thanks for setting this up JRs FoxLove

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Got myself into a 6-man CWK run where 2 people DCed and we decided to try clear it still. Love the runs where you're forced to stress to make it in time and pull out all the stops FoxTongue Glad I don't often have to be on mage duty anymore though..

[​IMG]

We had our young shad Amybun go through her first Zakum run as attacker, always good fun. Also in typical Funk fashion FoxAwk

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Scrolling timeless prinsids, not big surprise.. And boomed a decent zak helm first slotFoxTongue

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sooo we've been planning for the first Funktail for a while and finally got a crew together to give it a go. We had a couple experienced people but mostly HT newbies so let's just say we learned alot FoxHehe. We managed to clear it first try so yay, sadly I DCed like 2 mins before the end but w.e. Good to know we can manage this.

[​IMG]

I was really surprised but apparently I can clear NTPQ solo with a little luck. I've been running it daily now for the exp (lol I know, I like it ok) and I clear about 50% of the time. Pretty decent

[​IMG]

Then we ran through the NT bosses. Great to finally run these and get familiar with them, I'll probably be here for a while.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And with Neo Tokyo completed I got access to the last non boss cards I was missing FoxF2

[​IMG]

Ran into my old friend and he gave me another chair FoxAwk

[​IMG]

And Anego just refuses to give me her cards..

[​IMG]

Then I tried to solo Nibergen because why not and I'm an idiot lmao. Took me 40 minutes to figure out I had the wrong gear equipped FoxGhost Still got the clear though.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for reading FoxF2FoxF2

• Like Like x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
  13. oTrue

oTrue Red Snail

Jan 13, 2021
    Male
    Corsair
    My dead body :)! Solo zak when?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. HarleyEllis

HarleyEllis Pac Pinky

Jan 3, 2021
    Female
    Philadelphia
    Harlez
    I/L Wizard, Shadower, Brawler, Outlaw
    Galaxy
    fuck your wishes, check duey and boom it! evilmush

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    Sad to we (i pally) in ntpq we stun the mobs and it go down .-.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    I don't have enough characters to get me in but I guess you could help me out there. Is it allowed to bring a bishop for utility on a solo? Ugh just thinking about having to boomerang step the top arms makes me not want to though..

Yeaaa kinda sad but I think both shad and pally have the tools to work around the stuns and still be able to perform well at NTPQ.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela

sure!

18. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    So many I keep forgetting
    LF > updates of our adventures together

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  20. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    170/171!

[​IMG][​IMG]

More bossing with a bit of NTPQ whenever there's no runs to join. I should probably do more pap/rav instead of the PQ but really wanna see the gold emerald earrings drop before I stop running.

Cards!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Since I've finished all the non boss sets now here's the one's I'm still missng, maybe next patch we get the CWK/Haunted house mobs added?

[​IMG]

Got my bishop through the early NT quests so I could get HS and more coins from NTPQ. Took me a while to figure out how I died here FoxAwk. I'm the worst bishop ever and should/would just stick to my dit if having a bishop on the side wouldn't give such a huge benefit. FoxGhost

[​IMG]

Sick drops from Vergamot, I should really run NT Bosses more often, they're pretty good exp too..

[​IMG]

Leeched up my mules-to-be a bit more. Yes I totally messed up and forgot to level two of them, bad bishop.. I'm getting there though. Once the priest gets to about 8x for max HS and some door I can stop leveling that which would be great FoxHehe

[​IMG]

I often check for Anego so I can make some progress on her card set but she still refuses to drop them. At least the fights not as scary anymore as it was the first few runs and I keep getting better at it too. Started with 30 mins runs now down to about 18-19 mins.

[​IMG]

Horntail with the Funky boys and girls. Always good fun FoxLove

[​IMG]

We decided to do two runs this time around and while we only had 1? death 1 DC on the first run the second run went south pretty quick. People died/DCed left and right in typical Funk fashion. People ran out of ACPs and throwing stars and all that FoxNo. May sound a bit odd but these runs are the best, where you really get pushed to try and beat the timer or else fail miserably.

[​IMG]

Deaths are always sad right FoxAwk. (Sorry Ainzie, this was only my 4th run or something lol so I didn't really know how hard it hits either) Good to see I'm not the only one that doesn't use charms

[​IMG]

I'll do a gear update soon as I really should be looking to finally upgrade some things FoxGhost and I'm kindof lost there. At least I'm getting good progress on my hp wash

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for reading and see you next update on valentines event maybe FoxBye

• Like Like x 8
    • Great Work Great Work x 5