1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed Scheduled PATCH Maintenance: August 16, 2022

Discussion in 'Maintenances' started by Kimmy, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    6:45 PM
    Moderator Post
    This maintenance is PATCH maintenance.
    You are required to download new files in order to play.
    Failing to do so will cause you to disconnect from the game.
    Downloads will be made available during maintenance.

[​IMG]

Hello Maplers,

We will be performing Scheduled Maintenance on Tuesday, August 16 It will last approximately 1~2 hours. Upon completion, the game will be brought back online and service will be restored. Once restored, you can log in and play!

Time:
    4:50 PM server time
    (6:50 PM CEST)

What will be unavailable:
    • All MapleLegends game servers and channels
    • Merchants will be closed
    • In-game name change requests using @changeign are automatically processed
    Changes and Updates:
    MapleLegends client will be updating from 1.13.0 to 1.13.1 to address bugs found since this major update. We are sorry this requires another full version download, but I try also to have a mini patcher for Windows users this time around as well! No promises if I run into issues.

Client bug fixes:
    • Fixed a bug that caused Piercing Arrow to incorrectly do the vanilla v0.62 damage since our custom formula implementations instead of our custom buffs.
    • Berserk buff now correctly takes into account MaxHP modifiers again like pre-patch (Hyper Body, equipment).
    • Fixed an issue introduced in 1.13.0 that caused attacks to become undodgeable in specific cases.
    General bug fixes:
    • Dunas2: the expedition instance no longer counts only up to 5 players before closing, which resulted in the 6th player not being awarded Event points.
    • Master Soul Teddy will now correctly register kills for the daily Raffle quest.
    • Magical Damage Reflect buff will no longer reflect physical damage to attacking players; similarly, Physical DR will no longer reflect magical damage.
    • Dodo will once again respawn once every 4 hours.
    • Fixed an issue that caused the new Banish changes for Pink Bean's Munin to be transferred to Dodo and Frankenroid as well. Now only Munin will have the changes*
    *We've only figured out about this because a person in particular was complaining about it in-game and blaming the staff for this change without reporting it to us directly. When something is different and not in our changelogs, it's a good chance it's unintended or a side effect. Please report it and don't assume every behaviour change is a new feature since it can be a bug like this.

Data bug fixes:
    • Fixed an issue that caused "Headless Horseman Card" to be called "Core Blaze Card" instead
    • The Coke Town crash fix have been implemented by default
    • Fixed an issue that caused MapleTV in the Free Market to not be there.
    • A lot of chairs have been fixed and will now correctly have 2nd layer implementations. Click here for details. You can also use this thread to report chairs not listed in there yet. Please do.
    NOTE: You are required to get the latest files by the end of the maintenance (will be released during the maintenance). Failing to do so will immediately disconnect you at the login screen!

• Great Work Great Work x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    10:45 AM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    Any chance we can get Aura of the Beholder to stop healing at 1 hp again?

Prepatch it would only heal between 2 and 16,000 HP, now DKs can't actually maintain their minimum zerk, even with actual damage being added to staying so low.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kanetsugu

Kanetsugu Orange Mushroom

Nov 15, 2020
    12:45 PM
    MaLaTang
    Bowmaster
    Munchies
    Is there also an official fix for some windows users not able to open their client at all?

4. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    I'll probably add a second client in the next installer that is basically identical besides being compressed. I don't know why it makes a difference for some people, but it did for the ones I did test the client on. It will be found in the client_backup.zip found in root directory next patch.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Pasta

Pasta Game Developer Staff Member Game Developer

Jul 18, 2017
    Male
    Pastaland
    Moderator Post
    I wasn't aware of this lower limit, turns out I simplified the HP check a bit too much.
    Judging by previous code, it would stop healing under 1% max HP, so this behavior will be coming back. Thanks for pointing it out!

• Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Mian Mian

Mian Mian Snail

Jun 23, 2022
    Female
    1:45 AM
    Hi Kimmy, will you also fix the issue at Ariana place? Cause I went to Ariant, there’s two npc is showing at the small map in green dot but I can’t find the npc while walking through the map~

7. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    2:45 AM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    There was also an issue with our recent scroll drop changes, which did not include Shield Matt 70%. This was because of an error on our end, where we accidentally added the wrong scrolls to Protoroad and Dark Drake. These two mobs, while mentioned on our post to drop One-Handed Sword for Magic Att. 70%, was actually supposed to drop Shield for Matt. 70%.

This mistake has been hotfixed and is reflected on our live servers immediately (it doesn't need to wait for a maintenance), but being mentioned here as well for visibility.

Thanks for understanding~

8. Camazotz

Camazotz Pink Teddy

Sep 27, 2020
    Male
    1:45 PM
    Camazotz, AoKuang, Heimdallr
    Dark Knight, Marksman, Shadower
    Caffeine
    I actually kinda liked the FM TV being gone...

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. Emanuel

Emanuel Snail

Aug 14, 2022
    Male
    Ranger
    I tried going to Coke Town, and now my game crashes whenever selecting that character. Should I just reinstall the game or is there a fix for this? :)

10. creative

creative Mr. Anchor

Nov 2, 2019
    Male
    Temp fix for Coke Town pre-maintenance

11. mappy3

mappy3 Red Snail

Aug 12, 2022
    Male
    mapleuser
    Beginner
    also theres a bug with maple bbq not showing up in the corner with buffs i used 3 without knowing thinking it wasnt working. wtf

12. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Server is in maintenance.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Swash

Swash Red Snail

May 16, 2022
    Male
    Swash
    Perion
    >"Fixed an issue that caused MapleTV in the Free Market to not be there."
    any chance we can keep this issue? OnionRay

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  14. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    2:45 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    ansious to the guardian rework patch c.c PastaPasta u the best <3

15. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    All done.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  16. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Can we make this a permanent thing?

17. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    We are into the idea of making the TV appear or not appear in an optional way, but low priority. That will please both parties.

• Like Like x 1
  18. xnnhchc

xnnhchc Snail

Jul 26, 2022
    Male
    1:45 AM
    TrueTeller
    Spearman
    anyone else facing the same issue of not being able to open the client?

Attached Files:

19. Heretobedumb

Heretobedumb Blue Snail

Aug 4, 2022
    Male
    10:45 AM
    something
    Assassin
    • Fixed an issue that caused the new Banish changes for Pink Bean's Munin to be transferred to Dodo and Frankenroid as well. Now only Munin will have the changes*
    *We've only figured out about this because a person in particular was complaining about it in-game and blaming the staff for this change without reporting it to us directly. When something is different and not in our changelogs, it's a good chance it's unintended or a side effect. Please report it and don't assume every behaviour change is a new feature since it can be a bug like this.

https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/dodo-memory-lane-5-boss.44105/

It was reported January 15th 2022, you guys just never addressed it.

20. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    See my reply in that thread. This was about something else that was introduced in this patch...

Check if your anti-virus is not blocking the game.