1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

screenshot hotkey

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Beaver, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Beaver

Beaver Mano

Jun 26, 2022
    Planet Earth
    6:22 PM
    BeaverFever
    Hero
    Eternals
    Can we be given the option to relocate the screenshot function to a different key? On my computer I have to press the fn lock key for the screenshot function to work. It would be nice to be able to quickly take a screenshot with one keystroke. Plus the fn lock disables different character functionalities until I press the key again and turn the fn lock off.

While I'm at it, I'll also suggest disabling the fn lock key's functionality in the game so that accidentally pressing it does not paralyze the player. I have probably been killed by this and I have seen at least one other player killed by this as well.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:22 AM
    Moderator Post
    you need press the fn key to use print screen? huh?

3. Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
    Sounds like you have a compact keyboard where the fn key switches the functionality of your keys... this is your laptop and windows, it has nothing to do with ML...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tenyn

Tenyn Pink Teddy

May 8, 2017
    Male
    Australia
    12:22 PM
    applejam
    Corsair
    Hogwarts
    keyboards like the surface pro have printscreen and f9 on the same key, and fn is required to swap between the two. So you either have printscreen on demand or f1-9 basically.

Though I haven't had the issue where fn locks my character on my surface pro 7

5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Oh, that makes sense if they are both on the same key then. Anyway, right now Neckson coded the key to be hardcoded, so it probably requires one not-so-major edit and one severe edit (making the key moveable in key config + storing it). Not realistic for such a very small edge case.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Beaver

Beaver Mano

Jun 26, 2022
    Planet Earth
    6:22 PM
    BeaverFever
    Hero
    Eternals
    Is making the SS key moveable unrealistic or is disabling it for the game unrealistic, or both?

7. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    10:22 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    The 2 way i find was:

1- on windows 10 u can use windows + print screen

2- keep fraps open