1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

DPM Compilation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gurk, Mar 13, 2022.

1. stomachache

stomachache Horny Mushroom

Mar 11, 2020
    Tokyo
    5:58 PM
    Remorse
    Hero
    Colors
    LF>other hero dpm references because I might be doing something wrong and I could do better idk, but Im probably just bad at the game.

Core Blaze @DPM 10 - Echo/MW20/SE/Rage(Enrage)
    [​IMG]
    This was with a lot of Magnet-ing, Shouting, Armor Crashing and finished a minute before dpm test was done.

Aufheben @DPM5 - Echo/MW20/SE/SI/Cider(Enrage)
    [​IMG]
    Sorry for the cursor but its trash dpm so nobody cares anyways.
    Aufheben is fun but hella cancer to do, apart from being a bad player, Heroes kinda suck on body because you won't be able to keep your combo orbs up for most of the time, hence not being able to dish out "actual" damage. However, you're really there to clear the clones plus the occasional pin duty so I'd say this single target dpm is fair.

Nameless @DPM 2 - Echo/MW20/SE/Rage(Enrage)
    [​IMG]
    To make myself feel a little better after seeing that Aufheben body dpm5.
    Could do more if I had SI but whatever.

Also thought of including some @DPM1 tests on dummies with full buffs but they're kinda unrealistic to achieve during actual bossing so I'll skip on that.

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. mard

mard Mixed Golem Retired Staff

Jul 20, 2021
    Male
    3:58 AM
    Would also be good to attach a screenshot of your range when buffed :yay:

3. OP
    OP
    Gurk

Gurk Nightshadow

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    1:58 AM
    Gxrk
    Hero, Bishop, Marksman, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Content on shad? Say it isn't so!

Aufheben DPM 40 (Echo, MW30, Cider):
    shad_dpm40_2.PNG

DPM test finished a little over a minute after boss died so it would have been about 5m had it finished on time.

It was honestly pretty stressful given that my shad was not especially washed. Lots of frights with getting DP'd mid nate/dash animation.
    I died once due to dash proccing and sending me into a DR'd body and had another close call with stun + DP.
    I also accidentally nated several times without full charge as I kept mistakenly making the assumption that it would have been fully charged by the time I got back over after a sed.
    If I had been keeping timers, I ideally should have been facetanking body until DP timer was up. I could easily see myself getting low 5s, maybe mid 5, if I were hyperwashed as I had to play it on the safe side.

• Great Work Great Work x 6
  4. stomachache

stomachache Horny Mushroom

Mar 11, 2020
    Tokyo
    5:58 PM
    Remorse
    Hero
    Colors
    Heres a screenshot of my range fully when buffed w/ echo and mw30
    [​IMG]
    Base dex is still a little bit high because I use a Stonetooth and sometimes I'd rather use my acc helm instead.
    Enrage gives me about 300 more range so it would around 11k with enrage.

Core Blaze @DPM10 - Echo/MW30/SI/SE/Rage(Enrage)
    [​IMG]
    Finally knew why I was short on dpm since I should've be cleaving the boss and it's imperial guards most of the time. Turned out I was standing a little bit too far from the imperial guards and I wasn't hitting 3 targets with brandish most of the time. Also, running with a MM makes it easier a lot since the bird freezes the guards for you so you don't have to spam shout as often.

5. OP
    OP
    Gurk

Gurk Nightshadow

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    Gxrk
    Aufheben DPM 40 (Echo, MW20, SE, SI, 1 Apple + Cider):
    auf_dpm40.PNG

Finally got a dpm test without being primary pinner. First time having hamstring in a run too, which was quite nice.

• Like Like x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  6. FCOArlo

FCOArlo Master Chronos

Apr 25, 2020
    USA
    4:58 AM
    Wyman | Salladhor
    Dark Knight
    Katsu
    Nib Solo DPM10: no buffs brought in. MW20/FM Echo/Booster/HT Buff
    upload_2022-9-7_9-41-5.png

• Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    Gurk

Gurk Nightshadow

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    Gxrk
    Statue DPM 30 (Echo, MW20, SE, SI, Apple):
    dpm30.PNG

Range on Cider:
    range.PNG

DPM dropped about 2m from pre-patch.
    Forgot to enable macro shouts so I often lost myself amongst the crowd, especially with three other buccs.
    Dealing with right bird feels like such mess now and just seems like a hunker down and pray type situation. I ideally should have done a longer test because the right bird debacle ended up making statue phase take 45 mins.
    Got banished three times though I don't think I ever got hit by sed.
    No DPM test for body because my client froze.

• Like Like x 1
  8. TTKirnk

TTKirnk Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    it is time...for my magnum opus dear diary entry! in addition to some new entries, i also have a lot of updated entries due to acquiring a new sword a few weeks ago (went from 132 wa to 147 wa). unless otherwise specified or given, any dpms posted without a range included will be based off of the range given for my dummy dpm. without further notice...time to begin.

dummy dpm1 blast only (echo, mw30, si, se, cider)
    dummy dpm1 perfect sword and range.png

dummy dpm1 acb 3 targets (same as dummy dpm)
    dummy dpm1 cleave 3 perfect sword.png

while not true dummy dpms, i also decided to try and get "elemental dummy dpms" to showcase the effects of elemental advantage. obviously its not precise since i did have to use actual bosses (samurai got a lot of defense and i do get knocked back) but i tried to find the most dummy-like bosses i could. fortunately, samurai is weak to a lot of elements. unfortunately, bigfoot is my best bet for fire...

samurai holy dpm5 (si, cider, mw30, echo)
    samurai dpm5 perfect sword (holy dummy dpm).png

samurai ice dpm5 (same as holy dpm)
    samurai dpm5 perfect sword (ice dummy dpm).png

as of writing this i just realized i didnt save the lightning dpm oops, so i guess my nameless dpm10 will have to suffice for lightning!

nameless dpm10 (si, cider, mw30, echo, se)
    nameless dpm10 perfect sword (with level 195 range).png

nothing new in strategy for nameless, just gear upgrades (sword and i made a 7/6/8/1 maple leaf) another note is that the maple leaf is only present for this dpm, royal guard, and core blaze. the other dpms use a 1 wa red nose (rest in peace)

bigfoot dpm2 (si, mw30, cider, echo)
    bigfoot dpm2 (fire dummy dpm) perfect sword.png

samurai is a bad target overall due to its high defense (you can tell with my fire dpm in bigfoot matching my holy dpm on samurai, although the bigfoot dpm is shorter since i can kill it before a dpm3 even finishes) but this hopefully gives some sort of idea on the elemental amplification of sorts.

nibergen dpm10 (si, mw30, cider, echo)
    nibergen dpm10 perfect sword no se.png

nothing new in strategy here either.

dunas2 unit dpm3 (si, cider, mw30, echo, se)
    dunass unit dpm3 perfect sword.png

no new strategies.

dunas2 dpm10 (same as dunas2 unit)
    dunass v2 dpm10 perfect sword.png

strategy wise nothing changed, but my execution got better versus last time. i recall only being dispelled once.

dunas2 dpm10 (same as dunas2 unit)
    dunass v2 dpm10 perfect sword no bucc barrage.png

why include this? one thing i noticed is that if someone else makes dunas2 flinch (in this case it was a bucc), you actually cant reach him from the spot i showed in my other post. i noticed this first run, and the bucc and i decided to see the damage gains/loses would be if he just dragon strike'd from afar rather than barrage. he lost like around ~600k or so on his dpm10, so as you can see, its 100% not worth it in the slightest, even if i did play better (i got dispelled at least twice for this, i think it was around 3-4 times?). just thought it was an interesting thing to note and since i recorded the dpm, i figured might as well post it. this 6.1mil can be a reflection of dpm potential if you're the only one able to make dunas2 flinch.

auf haven dpm50 (si, mw30, cider, echo whenever possible)
    auf haven dpm50 whole thing perfect sword blast clones strat.png

i know the thread wants dpm40s, but i was able to afford a dpm50 so i figured why not. this dpm is lower than my previous posts because for this one, my squad decided to single target focus down the triplets, rather than full cleave them. in other words, i was using blast the entire fight rather than any acb. this does make it awkward to compare since i dont have a post with the 132 wa sword doing only blast for a run, but i would say this is a pretty solid dpm overall. ill try to get a dpm of sorts of when i cleave the triplets instead, to help give a better idea of comparison in my upgrade as well as the difference between full blast and using acb on triplets. other than that, nothing new in strategy here.

bergamot 1st body dpm5 (se, si, cider, mw30, echo)
    verga 1st body dpm5 perfect sword.png

bergamot 1st body dpm5 with no hh (same as above)
    verga 1st body dpm5 perfect sword no hh.png

bergamot 2nd body dpm3 (same as 1st body)
    verga 2nd body dpm3 perfect sword.png

bergamot 3rd body dpm3 with no facetanking (same as 1st body)
    verga 3rd body not tanking body dpm3 perfect sword.png

bergamot 3rd body dpm3 with facetanking (same as 1st body)
    verga 3rd body tanking body dpm3 perfect sword.png

decided to include a dpm without me using hh at all, just out of curiosity of the dpm difference. heaven's hammer ended up inflating more than i expected, and let me tell you it was not fun recording that since i had overloads in my face 24/7, as my bucc partner didnt really kill them until it got too chaotic/annoying. strategy wise, nothing new was done for bergamot.

toad 1st body dpm10 (mw30, se, si, cider, echo)
    toad body 1 dpm10 perfect sword (mw30).png

toad 2nd body dpm10 (mw20, se, si, cider, echo)
    toad body 2 dpm10 perfect sword (mw20 +mw20 range).png

2nd body had mw20 because i only mw30'd my party once at the beginning and left (no room for my bucc to get hb for muling, ttkirnk is too old for these activities). regardless, interesting to see the difference of damage done overall. you would think the damage increase would be higher, but my last dpm was posted before the patch where toad's defense is actually correct, so this also reflects how much of a difference the defense change did add. this also kind of shows the difference of dpm between mw30 and mw20 is (2nd body has more defense than 1st body, so thats also playing a part). strategy wise, nothing new was done for toad.

scarlion body 1 and 2 together dpm5 (se, si, cider, mw30, echo)
    scar body 1+2 dpm5 perfect sword 3 wcs or so.png

scarlion 3rd body dpm5 (same as body 1 and 2)
    scar body 3 dpm5 perfect sword 1 wc.png

these dpms were pretty lucky admittedly, especially for 3rd body. body 1 and 2 dpm had 3 cancels total, and then had to wait for the respawn animation between the 1st and 2nd body, while the 3rd body dpm only had 1 cancel. funnily enough i went as a trio, and the 3 cancels was quite lucky because otherwise dpm5 would have been too long. this is the only actual new entry (excluding samurai and bigfoot, which arent recorded on this thread), but strategy wise there isnt much to say about scarlion. i just kept him in the right corner, and hit him when he was available. since i ran with a bm and nl, i unfortunately had to let all the spawns die, which i let them do as to not inflate my dpms at all. if i was soloing or running with someone/people that could afford it, i would simply let the spawns remain in 3rd body, just so i could mostly avoid taking damage from 3rd body while still being able to hit it, due to how priority and spawns work in this game. not much else to say otherwise, as scarlion is a very straight forward boss.

ok apparently i cant upload any more images so i have to make another reply post...i totally thought this through i promise :`)

• Great Work Great Work x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  9. TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    ...which is unfortunate because i only have 2 more dpms to upload...anyway...

royal guard dpm5 (se, si, mw30, echo, cider)
    royal guard dpm5 perfect sword.png

core blaze dpm10 (same as royal guard)
    core blaze dpm10 perfect sword (no dispel).png

nothing new was done for royal guard. sometimes i couldnt magnet the guard back since the bucc would have aggro, but if he was barraging the guard around then it almost made it easier for me since i didnt have to worry about using magnet to grab him back, since it would be kept at the stairs. we also had a mm mule be used to perma freeze the two imperial guards on the floor, so i didnt have to deal with those fools other than rushing them over to the right side. as for core blaze, i decided to try a system of doing 2 acbs and then 5 blasts or so (unless i had to buff or help deal with a maverick), and i would only spam a bit of acb only if too many guards built up. overall, id say the percentage of blasts and acb for this dpm was prolly like 75% blast and 25% acb. why acb twice and blast 5 times? acb was mainly used to stun the imperial guards, which isnt a 100% chance of stun. the double cast is to make sure they are stunned. 5 blasts is about how many you can fit in before the imperial guards are no longer stunned, but the timing is a lil tight. you could argue you only need to acb once, and just do it twice here and there whenever the stun doesnt land, but i decided i wanted to nullify their movement as much as possible, so i went with the safe route. only other thing to note is that no heaven's hammer was used for these tests.

overall, this sword upgrade has been quite huge for me id say. i feel like i can actually keep up with ranged dps, and im happy i dont have to worry about a weapon for a very very long time (if ever again). being in debt aside, this was worth the purchase. stay tuned for any other new dpms and improvements i suppose...

• Great Work Great Work x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Joy Celeste

Joy Celeste Mushmom

Nov 11, 2021
    Female
    Celeste
    I got a new weapon so had to try it out

Dummy DPM1 - SE, SI, Cider, Ilbies - 117k

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

upload_2022-9-12_19-45-18.png

Attached Files:

• Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    5:58 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    u tried any acb and blast macro or something like?

12. TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    i dont prefer to macro unless its to multi task (whether multi clienting, attacking and chatting at once, or something else completely different). i just generally count/estimate what is about 5 blasts or so. this process can easily get resetted due to mavericks as i try to help out in dealing with them (hh eventually stops hitting them due to too many spawns), or i may get too distracted with a conversation. on average, the % of blasts and acbs is prolly more like 65%-70% blasts and 30%-35% acbs when im not trying to optimize and test dpm etc.

13. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    5:58 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    Nice! I learn a lot with you, i wanna try but not having much time to test

14. TennGohan

TennGohan Mushmom

Apr 2, 2020
    Male
    (MW 20, Cider, Echo)

Pap DPM 3:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  15. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    post shadower buff!! wanted to post some dpm for a casual player on dummy!
    i am a very average shad and have average gear and washed a little bit (10k hp)

my lil shad
    upload_2022-9-13_21-16-10.png

gear:
    • 125att dagger :laugh: (this is my pride and joy i scrolled it myself)
    • 29att dkhan
    • clean specs
    • i'm still using a 5att BFC LOL... i need a cape
    • 13att bwg
    buffs: MW20, SE, cider, echo

stats: (yes i know I can probably reset some more out of str/dex lol)
    [​IMG]

these are all on dummies!

single target
    assassinate only spam
    [​IMG]

assassinate + 5th crit line weaving (!!)
    [​IMG]

bonus poggers savage blow dpm because it's the coolest looking skill in the game
    upload_2022-9-13_21-23-49.png
    upload_2022-9-13_21-24-56.png

cleave (4 targets)
    boomerang step only
    [​IMG]

boomerang step + band of thieves
    [​IMG]

i should've done it on 3 targets too but i ran out of echo. i will update with 3 target dpm later maybe!

• Great Work Great Work x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  16. deer

deer Pac Pinky

Oct 27, 2020
    Female
    Oddville
    8:58 AM
    cervid
    Bishop
    Oddjobs
    a quick one, whilst no one is looking…!

Bergamot body 3 `!dpm 5` Cider, Echo, MW20, SE, AotB:

rusa-173-dpm-5-berga3-cider-echo-mw20-se.png

• Like Like x 4
  17. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    u forgot one :^)
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. TennGohan

TennGohan Mushmom

Apr 2, 2020
    Male
    Nib DPM 10 (MW 20, Cider, Echo)

[​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 4
  19. TennGohan

TennGohan Mushmom

Apr 2, 2020
    Male
    Verga solo, took ~42 mins (B1 ~22 mins, B2 ~11 mins, B3 ~9mins). Tried to take longer dpm windows so the mob dmg doesn't inflate the dpm. Used nate dash the entire time and bstep+nate on mobs. Didn't get dped or sed the entire run. Not having to use dark sight for nate definitely makes tanking body easier. Still quite a lot of dashes not coming out when getting hit, maybe the new arrow key changes will fix this. Still room for improvement if I run with SE. Overall, run felt very smooth and enjoyable.

[​IMG]

Verga Body 1 DPM 15 (MW 20, Cider, Echo)

[​IMG]

Verga Body 2 DPM 7 (MW 20, Cider, Echo)

[​IMG]

Verga Body 3 DPM 8 (MW 20, Cider, Echo)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  20. mard

mard Mixed Golem Retired Staff

Jul 20, 2021
    Male
    3:58 AM
    Just curious how many pots/mesos do you end up using if you're face tanking body during the entirety of the run?