1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

EXTRA EXTRA: Pink Bean Banish kills DK

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ryanlights, Nov 24, 2022.

1. ryanlights

ryanlights Windraider

Jan 2, 2021
    Male
    Toronto, Canada
    8:37 AM
    Dark Knight, Bowmaster
    Prestigious
    Let me paint a picture for you:

You're playing DK (the most skill-intensive class in the game as outlined here in this post:

https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/dark-knight-skill-changes.47221/#post-319555) in Pink Bean (the hardest boss in all of MapleLegends), you are actively Berserking vs Statue phase to maximize your damage so can clear faster and not grief the run.

Then you suddenly get Banished and have to quickly rush back into the Boss map so you can continue fighting with your teammates.

You activate Mount, and it adds a huge speed boost to allow you to hop back into the fight faster.

You then hit up on the Banish portal map, ready to fight again!

You die instantly.

You didn't hear your teammate call to remove mount before re-entering the boss map because you were too focused on rushing back and helping provide Hyper Body to your more fragile non-Warrior Party Members.

Now, let me show you in-action:
    https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxvhiV4w2L5k8My_H4q2xZ0xr1_MocIQUB

Ok this is another easy fix, please just simply move the re-spawn to the farthest left corner of the map instead of literally atop the Statue which will kill you instantly upon re-entry. (This is not referring to DK, but to anyone with LOW HP).

I should not be grief'd because I was low HP and didn't know to not use mount because of the bad entry point location.

I also think that having Mount on should not affect your hurtbox so you dont actually touch Statues while using Mount. Similar to how the recent Chair Update made the location of your appearance change but not actually move the character in that axis.

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Oradious

Oradious Mr. Anchor

Aug 28, 2018
    Male
    8:37 PM
    Oradious
    F/P Arch Mage, Gunslinger, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    Idk maybe just dismount before you hit the up arrow on the portal.

Sounds like a player skill issue

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    9:37 AM
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    ToonToon
    i agree

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    5:37 AM
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    [​IMG]
    But on a serious note, why be on mount to begin with, it would elevate the character hitbox OnionSweatie