1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pasta 2022 Recap

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Dimez, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Dimez

Dimez Stone Golem

Apr 6, 2020
    Male
    4:27 AM
    Crimez/Dimez/Jake
    Paladin
    Pasta
    In this post I will be laying out the Pasta 2022 recap. This forum post is inspired by thedgafclubthedgafclub .

As the year 2022 comes to an end, I’d like to share how Pasta has progressed throughout the year structurally, and on an individual member basis.

Pasta is known for a variety of things… however one thing we are mainly known for is going above and beyond with respects to the game play of Maple Legends. An example of this is how we go about our boss' runs such as horntail and pink bean. Testing the limits of the game adds more layers to player experience which as a result makes enjoyment last longer for us. This mentality is not limited to just bossing, but also farming. Disclaimer…. play the game however you want and best seems fit for your mentality.. here I'm simply saying this is how we go about playing the game.

Here I will be acknowledging the progression of some pasta members and their goals going forward into the new year....

[​IMG]
    Edann is no longer in pasta.. However because he was in the guild for most of 2022 I will mention his accomplishments.

21 TMA Red emerald earrings→ 43 TMA Red Emerald Earrings

183 TMA Wand no slots ---> Perfect +6 Ele wand 8 currently 198 tma , will finish 206 TMA. Edann is no longer in the guild but he will always be a pasta member at heart.
    [​IMG]
    In 2022, Untrue had an abundance of upgrades including gears and infrastructure. This year Untrue got their 2nd bishop level 200 and was able to achieve a new magic record. Untrue made a perfect TMA brown work glove, 44 int auf helmet and bought “The Akash NL set” (76 claw, 10 attack cape, and 15 attack gloves). From an infrastructure perspective, Untrue once again proved in the eyes of many why they are the most crucial and important individuals in our community. In 2022, Untrue successfully made two NightLords Level 191 & 188, level 175 Bucc, and a level 175 Drk to further improve their player infrastructure to aid the guild in a variety of ways.

2023 Goals

-Maximum magic possible 1999 magic. (#1 Bishop, #1 FP, #1 I.L)

-Perfect a maple magician shield

-Perfect a robe

-Buy a perfect claw

-Upgrade cape to at least 15 attack, and gloves to at least 17 attack

-30k HP on both NL’s

-Make Bucc and BM playable with average gears
    [​IMG] [​IMG] ] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In the year 2022, Joel got his third NightLord to level 200. From his selfless gameplay Joel purchased a 92 attack Neo Tokyo claw from MesoWhore, and made a 16 dex 5 luk Elemental Pierce earring. Regardless of how you feel about him, he’s arguably one of the most legendary players the game has to offer.

Goals for 2023

- Get 10+ Weapon attack facestompers

-Make a level 180+ Bucc

-Start 4th NightLord

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In the year 2022, SquareRoot upgraded his gear from a 19 attack glove→ to a 23 attack glove, and a 15 attack cape ---> 17 attack cape. We hope to see him more active down the line hopefully.
    [​IMG]
    2022 was arguably the best year for Skarmory. Through a variety of methods of farming, he was able to upgrade his arsenal unlike no other individual. To begin this lengthy post, skar upgraded his earrings by chaosing elemental pierce earrings and having an end result of 6 STR, and 14 DEX https://streamable.com/wrdnqc. Furthermore, a month ago, he finished his Timeless Equinox using 117 white scrolls, end result, 129 Attack, 29 Str, 3 dex.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugy7M5NW2j8. To further add to the upgrades, Skar chaosed 2, 1 weapon attack and 2, 2 attack facestompers. In total 18 chaos scrolls, and 5 white scrolls were used. The end result is an 8 attack 2 slot facestomper. Lastly, he purchased a 90 Attack 13 Luk dragon purple sleeve from Mesowhore for 5k coins. Character infrastructure includes Bucc from scratch to level 180, BM from level 13x to lvl 194, and NL from 17x to lvl 196.

Goals for 2023

-Lvl 200 on all 3 tri main chars simultaneously

-FS Upgrade

-Timeless bow upgrade

-Lay down infrastructure for the next set of characters

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Paul’s progression in 2022 is the furthest thing from mundane. In my opinion Paul embodies the concept of “put up, or shut up”. While many look for handouts, Paul took it upon himself to build himself from ground zero in a matter of months through grinding and staying consistent in his methods of progression. In 2022 here are what Paul's accomplishments consist of….

• 80 Attack NT Claw→ 90 Attack perfect dragon green sleeve

• 14 attack BWG→ 21 attack BWG

• Single handedly archived the most strange and unusual pink bean run in maplestory history (which still remains an unsolved mystery)

• Streamed almost all of the world cup games. (Even the finals during PB)

• Discovered and popularized one of the most diverse and widely used emotes in discord. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.png
    [​IMG]
    MrSanta is a new addition to the guild, however he made a variety of upgrades throughout the year of 2022. He upgraded his 16 attack glove→ to 21 attack, and upgraded his 73 attack DGS to a 86 attack red craven. With the power of friendship (inheritance) MrSanta got a 15 attack cape. Going forward , Mr Santas goals for 2023 is to get level 200, get MW30, and upgrade his claw.
    [​IMG]
    Mr.Fartsie… Bar none one of the most dedicated and consistent MapleLegends players ever. You don't even need to /find him, cc4 … 5-6, you know he’ll be there… For someone who is as wealthy as Fartsie in this game, the upgrades are endless. In 2022, Fartsie took his game to a whole new level by building infrastructure and also theory crafting. By doing this Fartsie was able to achieve the following

Upgrade his 15 attack cape→ to 17 attack cape

21 attack gloves→ 23 attack gloves.

Purchase 18 attack facestompers for 30k coins.

Finish his perfect Elemental Wand 5, 209 TMA.
    [​IMG]
    Akash is one of the coolest players in this game. The reason why he's cool is because he’s really good at time management. What’s funny about Akash is that publicly people believe he plays for 8 hours a day, but in reality he only plays for 1-2 on weekdays. How he goes about playing those 1-2 hours a day is what separates him from the pack. Regardless… in 2022, Akash finished his +9 on levels, perfect Timeless Blindness (130 attack), +7 Auf Helm (22 str, 41 dex), and purchased 11 dex, 9 str spectrum goggles. Going forward Akash currently does not have any goals for 2023 because in his words “it’s still undecided”.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]]
    [​IMG]
    In 2022 Ms. 8TEEN had a variety of notable upgrades. Through farming, bossing and participating in a lot of pink bean runs 8TEEN was able to achieve the following

Gears

-23 attack glove

-16 Attack cape

-11/76 red craven

-15 luk earrings

-27 stat female NL top

-17 stat NL shoes

-21/145 claymore

Char Progression

2 Attackers

Viona, NL, 30k potential

Torrie 182 Paladin

MultiMage Arc

-2 FP

-2 i.L

-2 Bish
    [​IMG]
    Mindset is a new addition to the guild but is he by no means a stranger to the pasta ideology and philosophy. Before Mindset was in Pasta, he was widely respected amongst the group. Mindset is an individual who’s arguably one the most successful players to join during the covid spike. Extremely self made, continuously pushes for better including farming, bossing, and social gameplay. In the year 2022…

Gear Upgrades

-100 attack lampion

-23 attack glove

-16 attack cape

-15 luk earring

Character infrastructure

-Hit level 200 on first NL

-30k NL from scratch to 190

-Bishop from 170-189

-Bucc from scratch to 140

-7 mages (6 FP’s, 1 IL) levels range from 14x-17x

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Because I am the author of this post I won’t say much.

2022 upgrades

-Purchase of 19 attack cape

-Creation of 101 attack timeless lampion

-Creation of 23 attack brown work glove

2023 Goals

-Make 15-20 attack facestompers

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Due to how patient Prada is with his gain, its hard to scale how much hes actually done in 2022. His gains don't always come in the form of mesos or gear but other ways... Regardless of those facts I will still be acknowledging PRADA because he is apart of our guild and community. Most importantly in 2022, Prada was able to get his second nightlord BVLGARI to level 190 with 30k HP and an unholy amount of MP.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Character infrastructure
    - PRADA, Level 200 Bishop
    -Chopard, Level 200 I/L Mage
    -COACH, Level 200 Paladin
    -Indie, Level 200 NightLord
    -BVLGARI, Level 200 Nighlord

Goals for 2023:
    [​IMG]
    Oradious keeps to his own and doesn't typically flaunt or show his upgrades publicly, however he was nice enough to share his progression in 2022. By Ulu farming, selling 5-6, and participating in content on his BM/FP… Oradious made numerous impressive upgrades in 2022.

Upgrades

+6 1 slot Elemental Wand 6, 201 TMA

15 int Mask

11 int , 5 slot Yellow snowshoes

2023 Goals

-Finish wand

-Perf int Glove
    [​IMG]
    2022 was the year of the spoon for Cornsair. However it doesn't take away from his work ethic and dedication to farming. From selling 5-6, to octomage farming, Corn did it all. As a result he finished his 21 attack glove, 114 attack concerto, and purchased a 15 attack pink gaia cape.
    His goals for 2023 includes, 16+ attack cape, get mages and corsair to level 200.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In 2022 Toon added more to his bag of tricks. At the end of 2021 he was one of the first people to finish a timeless crossbow. After that he went on to chaos an 18 attack cape. In 2022 with the help of his friend he was able to successfully finishing a perfect Blue Arzuna overall. His goals for 2023 consit up leveling his NL 7oon and continuing to farm.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Matt had his biggest year in 2022. Upgrade after upgrade came in as he continued to save his money , spent it wisely , and stay consistent with the grind. Despite the fact that Matt has some of the worst luck I know on a video game, he somehow is still one of the elite players I know when you factor in mentality, gear, and composure. One of my best pals. In 2022 he was able to purchase a perfect red craven, make 21 attack gloves, and purchase a 14 attack cape.

Goals in 2023
    -Perfect a timeless lampion
    -Perfect a knuckle
    -Have a playable MM and Bucc
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Alyosha STRUGGLED to sell his 134 ski's which resulted in him going doomer. Despite the fact that it upset him that he couldnt sell them, he understood why no one was bidding. I won't say it on the forums however if your curious on his thoughts on the state of DK's, send him a message ! However regardless of him not being able to liquidate his previous weapon... Alyosha still successfully was able to get deep into his new perfect weapon for his new and better class CORSAIR.
    Goals for 2023
    -Sell ski's
    -Un-break Mental
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Abysss had her first upgrade in almost years. Playing casually at the moment but her goals for 2023 is to hit level 200..... however she says goal for the decade.

[​IMG]
    One thing our guild loves to do is pick fun at one another. We do this on a daily basis, here I will share only some of our memes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Outro
    2022 has been an absolute epic year for Pasta, a lot of things happened that were exciting. However nothing can top the creation of the best alliance in Maple Legends, the SPUNK alliance!
    The goals we have are endless, with loads amounts of theory crafting and potential meta shifts, our goals for 2023 consists of mainly one thing.... more pink beans, and how we can go about this in the most efficient and consistent way possible.

Anyways, we hope to see you guys 1 year from now.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Great Work x 33
    • Friendly x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Disagree x 2
  2. Edann

Edann Slimy Retired Staff

Oct 24, 2020
    10:27 AM
    Edann
    I/L Arch Mage
    Pasta
    What about the ilbis from the akash NL set

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    1:27 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    I want to reiterate that joel (zoniS) is one of the most selfless players I have ever met on this server. He was even willing to duo client for me in pink bean for only 1 set of PB etc and 600 ginger ales!

• Agree Agree x 8
  4. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    9:27 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    lowkey kinda fangirling rn, anyone still LF>maplebf?

Edit; on a more serious note, congratulations to all on the amazing achievements. pls continue leading the pack so i can look up to gears that i'll never achieve

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  5. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    5:27 AM
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
  6. Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    9:27 AM
    Ferluci
    Bishop
    I love diane

• Agree x 6
    • Informative x 3
    • Disagree x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Creative x 1
  7. 8TEEN

8TEEN Pink Teddy

Apr 28, 2020
    Female
    4:27 PM
    Macbeth, Viona, Torrie, Wilson
    Paladin, Bishop, Bowmaster, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    LOL
    pasta R> more 40ws girls plz
    let's put these boys in their place

• Agree Agree x 9
  8. beegoratto

beegoratto Skelosaurus

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    no shoutout to the relu cursebreaker pepehands

• Creative Creative x 2
  9. mjk

mjk Master Chronos

Mar 22, 2020
    Male
    MattNL
    Night Lord
    Pasta
    I haven't broken the curse yet ^____^

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Dimez

Dimez Stone Golem

Apr 6, 2020
    Male
    Crimez/Dimez/Jake
    Paladin
    Pasta
    I have added PRADA, Alyosha, Toon, Matt, Cornsair, and Abysss since the initial post~

• Great Work Great Work x 6
  11. clouddd

clouddd Blue Snail

Mar 19, 2022
    Female
    Clouddd
    Bishop, Bowmaster
    Elluelians
    thank you ML for implementing the “ cancel “ option in the ws window ❤️

• Great Work Great Work x 4
  12. beegoratto

beegoratto Skelosaurus

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    where milet

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  13. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    [​IMG]
    2023 goal speedrun accomplished
    I sold skis and unbroke my mental

• Great Work Great Work x 14
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. beegoratto

beegoratto Skelosaurus

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    now this is pasta-level efficiency

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Selquin

Selquin Headless Horseman

May 28, 2018
    2:27 AM
    Serperior
    Bowmaster, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
  16. Edann

Edann Slimy Retired Staff

Oct 24, 2020
    10:27 AM
    Edann
    I/L Arch Mage
    Pasta
    RedWoodTeak Screenshot_20230107-083824_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Informative x 5
    • Agree x 3
    • Great Work x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Friendly x 1
  17. LiquidOoze

LiquidOoze Mixed Golem

Feb 7, 2018
    Can you remove the character one to your right and update amount of players banned. Thanks

• Creative Creative x 1
  18. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    5:27 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    This is so cool, I should try similar thing on weenies members..... I feel a big meme coming up

• Like Like x 1
  19. kissMagE

kissMagE Selkie Jr.

May 28, 2017
    Female
    JoeL
    Beginner
    Stay tuned for new pasta recap 2023

• Great Work Great Work x 4
  20. fael

fael Nightshadow