1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Storytime with papadino

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Palladino, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Palladino

Palladino Master Chronos

Apr 26, 2020
    7:33 AM
    Paladin
    Funk

Brought to you by Funk Hospitality Group Production Studios:

A documentary starring Maplestory celebrity Pengubingu, who is playing the role as himself in this wonderful depiction of his journey and great sorrow in life.

• Great Work Great Work x 11
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Palladino

Palladino Master Chronos

Apr 26, 2020
    Paladin
    Funk
    If anyone's to blame for this, then surely it has to be MainSanMainSan for planting a seed in my head, having me record Maplestory footage and downloading an editing software. I am not to blame!!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. xBowtjuhNL

xBowtjuhNL Red Snail

Feb 13, 2021
    Male
    Marksman, Magician
    Please make it 'P'apadino

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. bebelina

bebelina Slime

Dec 16, 2021
    Female
    Swe
    Baboom
    F/P Arch Mage
    Funk
    Getting casted to a Runar production is my new main goal in maple

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. TeamAlvin

TeamAlvin Blue Snail

Aug 19, 2020
    10:33 PM
    TeamAlvin
    Buccaneer
    Truly in a making of a masterpiece. The fantastic yet bittersweet story of the adventures' of Pengubingu and the hero's search for a way to bring his beloved friend. I was absolutely captivated from start to finish by the intricate plot, engaging characters, and beautifully descriptive writing style. The tale of Pengubingu is a beautiful tribute to the power of love and loyalty, and the lengths to which we will go to save the ones we care about.

The protagonist of the story is a brave and determined hero who is utterly devoted to his horse, who he considers to be his most faithful and trusted companion. When his beloved horse dies, the hero is consumed by grief and succumbs to an everlasting life of research in hopes of redeeming himself and his friend but masked by the grief of the lost of his beloved companion that was slain before his very eyes.

The writing style of the author is absolutely gorgeous, with lush descriptions that truly transport the reader to the world of the story. The author has a real talent for creating vivid and immersive environments, and every word is filled with rich and evocative language that draws the reader in and brings the story to life.

But what I loved most about the story writing was the lurking impending doom that was felt towards the protagonist throughout his journey. The brief pauses within the story gave a sort of calming yet eerie tone. Despite the hero's struggles and setbacks, there is always a sense of hope and possibility that permeates the story. Even in the darkest moments, the hero never gives up on his quest, and this tenacity and determination is truly inspiring. Yet despite all of his efforts it was all in vain in the end.

However, the true meaning behind this story was its powerful and emotional impact. The relationship between the wizard and his horse is so beautifully rendered that it is impossible not to feel deeply invested in their story. And the wizard's unshakeable determination to bring his friend back to life, even in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds, is truly inspiring.

Lastly, the thing that brought it together was the unexpected and poignant ending. Despite all of the wizard's efforts, he is ultimately unable to resurrect his beloved horse, and he himself passes away before he can fulfill his goal. It is a heartbreaking and bittersweet conclusion, but one that feels earned and authentic

Overall, I truly enjoyed the story writing and to anyone who loves great storytelling, well-crafted characters, and beautiful writing. This is a real gem that will stay with you long after you've experienced the tales of Papadino.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Palladino

Palladino Master Chronos

Apr 26, 2020
    Paladin
    Funk