1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Increase LPQ (and possibly other PQ) card drop rate.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Siegfried, Mar 2, 2023.

1. SallyFace

SallyFace Blue Snail

Mar 2, 2023
    11:11 AM
    Taxidermy
    Cleric
    Rainbow
    My apologies for the delayed response~

The price at 10m per card seems decent to me. 5m + specific drops, as Shinohara pointed out (see below), seems generous even.

I have not yet achieved the level requirement to MPQ, but I'll keep that in mind when I get there. Thanks for the warning! Assuming it's true that getting 5/5 cards is that hard doing just MPQ I would agree that that drop rate should be increased. As I have no personal experience with MPQ myself I can only refer to my previous statement; "I would agree that the drop rate should be raised if more than 20% of card-collecting players end up with missing cards."

2. OP
    OP
    Siegfried

Siegfried Master Chronos

Apr 21, 2017
    Male
    3:11 AM
    For long PQs, a high chance of card drop would be super nice. LPQ takes around 30-40 minutes to complete, especially the abysmal platform stage. Having no cards dropping on top of it feels like a slap in the face.

Once again though, your party members aren't always the same in LPQ, so the chances of no one having a completed set is somewhat likely too. Meaning, there's less "passes" on the card, and less chances for you to win the dice roll.

3. brunandes

brunandes Windraider

Aug 29, 2021
    6:11 PM
    Bumping this. I have now done MPQ 18 times on a new character and have not SEEN a single card drop. Might be bad luck but the drop rate must be truly atrocious.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Healer

Healer Windraider

Apr 26, 2015
    Male
    12:11 PM
    Plus finding a party for MPQ for more than one or two runs is really hard .

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. firstwolf

firstwolf Slime

Jul 3, 2020
    5:11 AM
    firstwolf
    Magician
    Weird Suggestion: Make the Boss Rush PQ during events (rarely) drop PQ boss cards.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Siegfried

Siegfried Master Chronos

Apr 21, 2017
    Male
    3:11 AM
    Putting these two together, wouldn't this incentivize being "forced" to play more MPQ runs when you find a party, instead of choosing when you want to play to get cards...?

7. brunandes

brunandes Windraider

Aug 29, 2021
    6:11 PM
    Definitely. I pause any activitiy on my other characters to join if i see a R>1 MPQ because I know how hard it is to find a party.

• Agree Agree x 1