1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Night Lord washing without gear

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by xDanx, Mar 28, 2023.

1. xDanx

xDanx Blue Snail

Nov 7, 2022
    Male
    6:37 AM
    xDanx
    Bishop
    KittenCafe
    I'm being constantly asked about how to wash a Night Lord to 30k, so I wanna give a shout out to my buddy who wrote this guide personally [xSnowBelle] He quit 4 months ago I believe. He is the real champ for making this guide. This guide has helped me and couple people so far. But I hope the this guide can help more people going forward.

Also, this works with Bowmaster and marksman

1. if you pump 400 int and keep it until lvl 155, ignoring int equip, you will have enough MP to MP wash 417 times and have a total of 11,359 HP

2. 30000 = 1135 9 = you need a balance of 18,641 HP

3. each HP wash gives you a minimum of 16 HP, so you need to HP wash an additional 18,641/16 = 1,165 times

4. To have enough MP for this additional HP wash, you need 1,165 x 12 = 13,980 extra MP

Last edited: Mar 30, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    12:37 PM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    You won't lose the AP point permanently as you can just take it out of your hp isntead if you don't have enough mp for it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. pharaoh

pharaoh Master Chronos

Mar 30, 2020
    Male
    7:37 AM
    Radiologist
    Marksman
    Beaters
    In your Step #3, you miswrote it as 18,841 but it's actually 18,641 (your calculation was correct though).
    It's also better to wash to 29k rather than 30k to leave 1k for tier 10 ring stats.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Krythan

Krythan Wolfspider

Sep 2, 2022
    7:37 AM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Sleepywood
    That's the general idea!

There's some more good discussion in this thread, but some takeaways I wish to highlight:

1. Don't forget INT gear. Even if it's the basics. Get a Maple Flag, get a cape, etc. If you have the resources to leech an unplayable character to level 144, you have the resources to make/borrow/buy some basic INT gear. The returns are small, but they add up over time. It's 32m mesos to leech (either self-leech or buying) from 143 to 144. You can reduce your target level by at least 1 with 32m worth of INT gear :) AND you can then sell the gear and get some $$$ back.

2. If you can afford spending additional NX, it may be worth starting to MP wash at 200 Base INT. It will increase the NX cost, but will decrease how long you need to leech, since leeching to 144 is going to take a while :)

3. After you're done MP Washing you can also mix in some HP Washing with Fresh AP. It costs the same as Stale HP washing, but gives +2 HP on average. Only downside is if you level faster than you can get the NX.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. brunandes

brunandes Windraider

Aug 29, 2021
    7:37 PM
    Yes! There is really no need to wait till 400 int to wash as you will be wasting a lot of fresh ap. If you look at the formula, even from 140 int every mp wash already gives you 12 mp i.e. 1 additional hp wash.

It can even allow you to cap your base int lower and maintain a semi-playable character throughout.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2023
  6. dechenny

dechenny King Slime

Sep 21, 2022
    Male
    6:37 AM
    Maple
    Maplers can fail math class but never fail hp wash calculations. :D

• Agree Agree x 2