1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

I’m hero lv 120 didn’t any wash

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Travisghhhh, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Travisghhhh

Travisghhhh Stone Golem

Mar 28, 2023
    Male
    7:19 PM
    Now I need to hp wash how to do

2. Jafel

Jafel Capt. Latanica

May 3, 2015
    Male
    12:19 PM
    KingSlime
    Outlaw
    Twice
    no do wash, do challang, get hp, stink.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Krythan

Krythan Wolfspider

Sep 2, 2022
    7:19 AM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Sleepywood
    What Jafel said.

Wait for the HP Challenges to be available. They're currently being tested. Once available, it will give you options to do challenges for more HP.

4. OP
    OP
    Travisghhhh

Travisghhhh Stone Golem

Mar 28, 2023
    Male
    Now I can start wash ? How to add points and apr

5. OP
    OP
    Travisghhhh

Travisghhhh Stone Golem

Mar 28, 2023
    Male
    Now lv 120 8 k hp mp 1k how wash from now pls guide

6. Stevvetts

Stevvetts Slime

Jan 8, 2020
    Male
    7:19 AM
    BigDongSong
    Buccaneer
    Weenie
    Sorry to say that if you're trying to do traditional HP wash right now, it's too late. You have too little mp and you're too high level (in my opinion) to actually get a good meaningful amount of HP from washing right now.

You have two options ahead of you:
    1. Start over and follow an HP washing guide. (i won't go in depth but TLDR add int early, get as much mp as possible, put fresh ap into hp and reset mp into Main stat)
    2. Keep playing and wait for HP challenges to release and get more HP through that.

Here are some HP washing guides you can follow if you decided to do 1:
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/sugarbaddies-washing-basics.46012/
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/hp-washing-guide.3409/
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/unfamiliar-comprehensive-hp-mp-washing-guide.35072/

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Puko

Puko Red Snail

Apr 22, 2018
    New Zealand
    12:19 AM
    Sooing
    Marksman
    Carnival
    If you still want to continue to play your hero, challenges and monster book collections are the best way to boosr up your maximum HP and MP.

It is unfortunate to say that your Hero is a bit late.
    However warriors have great skill from their 1st job which additionally increases your Max HP per ability point.

Stevvetts have linked on how to wash.
    Tldr for that guide will be:

You add 1AP on HP and use AP reset to take out your additional MP back into the AP you want to assign in.
    ☆ Yoy gain 1 additional MP per 10 int (with gears)

If you want to know how much additional MP your Hero has, simply use the maplebot in discord.
    $washes <job> <level> <mp without gears>

E.x. $washes fighter 120 1000

8. OP
    OP
    Travisghhhh

Travisghhhh Stone Golem

Mar 28, 2023
    Male
    Ok thanks illl try it

9. OP
    OP
    Travisghhhh

Travisghhhh Stone Golem

Mar 28, 2023
    Male
    The apr straight use or till lv 150 use it

10. OP
    OP
    Travisghhhh

Travisghhhh Stone Golem

Mar 28, 2023
    Male
    Ty

11. OP
    OP
    Travisghhhh

Travisghhhh Stone Golem

Mar 28, 2023
    Male
    My int only 4

12. OP
    OP
    Travisghhhh

Travisghhhh Stone Golem

Mar 28, 2023
    Male
    So now it’s too late I cannot play it already need renew ?

13. Gurk

Gurk Nightshadow

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    4:19 AM
    Gxrk
    Hero, Bishop, Marksman, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    The people saying that it is too late for you to wash your hero are being somewhat misleading or are simply misinformed. It is almost never too late to start on a warrior given how generous their mp to hp conversion ratio is. It is mostly just a matter of when you will reach 30k HP, which will likely be significantly later for you than others.

For you to hit 30k hp by level 200 with your current stats, you need to gain on average 13-14 mp every level for the next 80 levels, which is rather manageable with some base int (probably about 80) and budget int gears. Ideally, assuming you have a half-decent NX bank, you'd immediately reset some amount of str to int that in conjunction with whatever int gears you can scramble up would get you to at least 130-140 total int (after MW). With this, you would be on track to gaining about 250 HP per level on average (~66 HP from leveling and ~182 HP from 3.5 washes), putting you at around 18k HP (without monster ring) by level 160 (which is admittedly a rather modest HP total by this level for a warrior but still greater than what you would have at this point with the challenge system) and 23k HP by level 180. As you get better ints over time, you'll either get some more washes in per level and be able to reset all your base int at an earlier point than 200 or lower your base int a bit along the way.

If you haven't been voting at all, you'll likely have to slow your roll and pause your hero to work on another character until you've accumulated a tidy enough sum to resume your hero (you'll be using close to 11k nx on average every level).

I personally would not recommend doing the HP challenges on a warrior as having your final hp be capped at 23-24k as a warrior seems like a rather miserable prospect.

If you need further details on how washing works, you'll have to find someone else as I can't be arsed to ever explain washing to anyone ever again.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  14. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    8:19 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    This!

15. Endorphinss

Endorphinss Mixed Golem

Jul 28, 2021
    Male
    1:19 PM
    Endorphins
    I have started washing my hero at level 140, without any base int. now im 187 with 26k HP
    this is simply not true

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. OP
    OP
    Travisghhhh

Travisghhhh Stone Golem

Mar 28, 2023
    Male
    So now I lv 120 I want hp 26k how to do

17. OP
    OP
    Travisghhhh

Travisghhhh Stone Golem

Mar 28, 2023
    Male
    Can guide me thanks

18. HimeHam

HimeHam Pac Pinky

Mar 22, 2020
    Female
    5:19 AM
    Corsair
    Alright if you use every fresh AP you get from now until 200 to do Fresh Washes, you will end up with 30k HP by like 180-190 ish. (Just in time for Bean basically). do do so means you will need to make sure you always level up with 200 INT stat. It does not matter if this INT is gained from your base stat from Equips or from Maple Warrior, you will just need 200 total at the time of your level up. Doing so will give you 20 bonus MP. Which will give you enough MP to do 5 Washes every level.

Once you level up make sure you put all 5 Fresh AP's into HP then take all 5 of those points out of MP and into your main stats.

Note that there is absolutely never under any circumstance a time where taking a point out of HP with an AP reset is a good idea.
    Also note that putting a point into HP with an AP reset is super inefficient for Warriors, and should not be relevant to your character should you follow the directions properly. The NX cost to follow this path is expensive, but the NX cost if you mess up this path will be even more costly. At some point it becomes more time effective to remake, but as of right now you're in the clear.

To get the INT I would recommend buying INT gears for a good portion of it, then getting the rest by AP resetting your main stats into INT. You will have reduced damage for every main stat you sacrifice for INT, so it's up to you if you want a crippled character until ~180-190.

19. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    4:19 AM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    You can afford to stale wash a bit towards the end if it means getting your MP up faster. Personally, I'd prefer an earlier end of wash and sit on an early reserve of MP than to prolong the wash to my 190s+.

20. OP
    OP
    Travisghhhh

Travisghhhh Stone Golem

Mar 28, 2023
    Male
    But my base int only 4