1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

butler pq

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tommygunner, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Tommygunner

Tommygunner Pac Pinky

Oct 29, 2020
    3:50 AM
    this year Butler PQ has 10minute timer for ALL stages, with extra riddle 3rd stage. for example, if you take 8minutes to do the stages, then you only get 2minute to do the bonus stage.

AND also make sure to talk to npc BEFORE time runs out, in order for the PQ to count as a successful run for the 31 times you need to do for the chair (i think you may also need 10 captures miniumum to count as a successful run? not sure about this)

GOOD LUCK!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Tommygunner

Tommygunner Pac Pinky

Oct 29, 2020
    3:50 AM
    here is quick dirty guide to butler pq pre-quest. please correct me/add details, i made this pretty fast

masked gentleman
    Sophelia <room
    Lyudmila >side 1st portal, 20 leather (top< room)
    Sophelia 20 candy
    masked gentleman
    butler
    go into chimney (mid top of house)
    ghost T at top of chimney
    1 score-- peto
    butler
    ghost T 20 cloth
    butler
    Jonas (top room in chimney)
    Sophelia <room
    Lyudmila >side 1st portal
    Joey (>side, 2nd portal in hallway, talk to middle portrait)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kong79

Kong79 Snail

Oct 17, 2023
    Male
    3:50 PM
    Rip 3rd room keep fail cannot find the book

• Agree Agree x 2