1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

ToT, Smegas, and Gachapon

本贴由 ookkies 2015-06-23 发布于‘Accepted’。

1. ookkies

ookkies Snail

2015-06-15
    19:43
    Beginner
    Temple of time should be implemented because I feel like the higher levels lack motivation and interest in the game. There should also be more content to keep players on the server. We can't just leave it as a 'pure nostalgia' server. There were also reasons why the original servers kept updating, and that was to keep players in.

Mobs should also drop smegas. I don't know what drop rate you guys would have, but having smegas as drops would keep the community closely knit together. We have a small community, and the server feels empty. They should also be tradeable to keep the economy flowing.
    I understand that in the live server, Smegas weren't common and people still bought them, but having smegas can help 'liven' the server up and hopefully increase the population.
    If people find it annoying (which i highly doubt), add a toggle for turning smegas on and off. I dont see why people wouldn't like it. Maybe add a poll for the community.

One last item I had in mind was gachapon drop logs. If someone finds a good item from gachapon, it should be broadcasted throughout the server. For example, Chaos Scrolls and White Scrolls, and equips. I'm not sure what version this was added in, but having this in the server would help legends seem less empty.

EDIT: Adding onto smegas: Drop rate should be low to prevent spamming, but I still highly doubt people are going to spam. Come on now, I'm sure this server is much more mature than that.

Last edited: 2015-06-23
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Noam

Noam Master Chronos

2015-03-29
    Free Market
    05:43
    HappyMapling
    Hunter
    I think it's already added(you can see it in the map)
    Not so sure what I think of that.
    I think thats a great idea and I hope It will be added :D

3. Infidel

Infidel Capt. Latanica

2015-04-04
    USA
    22:43
    Infidel / Duke
    Priest, Hunter
    FaerieCircle
    ToT is being added per @Kimberly@Kimberly on next update. Look at the Announcements forum.

4. Spusious

Spusious Slime

2015-06-30
    04:43
    THIS SO MUCH!

I just joined the server a few days ago and was baffled about how 'dead' the server felt. Then i realized it was smegas that were missing.
    IMO smegas are super important when it comes to growing a community. They are used for finding potential friends, grinding partners, boss and PQ recruiting, selling and buying things. I come from Royals and played back when the server small like legends is currently (150~200 users primetime) But the server felt so alive because of smegas.

I sometimes grind alone on here and think to myself, am i alone on here. Although the job adv. announcements help a little bit.

5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

2014-09-09
    Moderator Post
    We are currently thinking about ways to make SMEGA activity better, while not making it as "bad" as in Royals where its used as convers-- drama. There's already few things we think about such as special conditions on your account that gives you few (ex: job advancement) and maybe few other things.

But, yes. I am aware the SMEGA activity is still lower than I would like it to be.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Zeretius

Zeretius Windraider

2015-04-05
    Ontario, Canada
    Zeretius
    Bowmaster
    Project
    I think the main reason it is low is because most people want a main attacker and anyone with a brain will probably hp wash it, this being said people are pooling nx for ap resets and not spending it on smegas. Possibly more nx per day or change something with ap resets?

7. Aero

Aero Skelosaurus

2015-04-09
    03:43
    Aero
    Night Lord
    Horizon
    Just increase the amount of NX per day to say, 6-7k instead of 5k. nothing major, just a slight change.

8. Noam

Noam Master Chronos

2015-03-29
    Free Market
    05:43
    HappyMapling
    Hunter
    I don't think that will help, people will just buy more gacha tickets

• Like Like x 2
  9. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

2014-09-09
    Moderator Post
    This.

10. Zeretius

Zeretius Windraider

2015-04-05
    Ontario, Canada
    Zeretius
    Bowmaster
    Project
    Wouldn't that be a good thing? I was thinking about this the other day I am a high level and it is literally impossible to attempt to scroll a good eqp or wep with white scrolls, even certain scrolls are hard to come by... and unfortunately GMS you could obtain these items since the player base was so huge it would make up for the white scroll drops and rare scrolls like that but maplelegends has like 150-200ppl avg probably and the low drop rate on the rare scrolls like white scrolls doesn't compensate eachother im not sure if im explaining my theory correctly but im trying...

Example(this is just an example, not actual drop rates):
    100,000 player base @ 1% white scroll drop from gach = 1,000 potential white scrolls
    100 player base @ 1% white scroll drop from gach = 1 potential white scroll.

So on GMS you could potentially find more white scrolls to scroll eqps with, on legends however... good luck. Can we get maybe a compensation for drop rate vs players? maybe a fluctuating drop rate formula?

11. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

2014-09-09
    Moderator Post
    Temple of Time should be available following the next revision. My end of things is done, there are just some minor things to update in terms of player files.

Super Megaphone availability will be higher after the next revision.

Gachapon messages idea has been nixed out of concern that newer players may be targets of scams or severe underpricing.

• Like Like x 6
  12. Aero

Aero Skelosaurus

2015-04-09
    Aero
    Night Lord
    Horizon
    Nice. But I doubt that would be the case due to the gachapon level requirement. Level 45's will either ask their friends for a p/c or will have spent enough time in the FM to know. It would be a rare case that someone gets ripped. Our community is nice enough to p/c it when the message comes out :)

• Like Like x 3
  13. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

2015-04-21
    Argentina
    23:43
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    There have been chaos scrolls sold for like 5m though..

14. Aero

Aero Skelosaurus

2015-04-09
    Aero
    Night Lord
    Horizon
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

2014-09-09
    Moderator Post
    Gachapon item notices are in consideration and likely will at least be tested out with the revamp Which items would everybody like to see trigger the notice?

Last edited by a moderator: 2015-09-16
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Yozich

Yozich Wolfspider

2015-07-09
    Pluto
    Taka/Icetap/Sake
    Hero, I/L Arch Mage, Corsair
    ~Demure~
    Uh chaos scroll! MapleF14

17. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

2015-04-21
    Argentina
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Not sure if these are all in gach, but I think these would be nice to have a notice of.
    All Elemental Wands (Not Staffs since they require luk)
    Shinobi Bracer
    Chaos Scroll
    White Scroll
    Pink Adventure Cape
    Pink Gaia Cape
    Yellow Adventure Cape
    Yellow Gaia Cape
    Purple Adventure Cape
    Purple Gaia Cape
    Brown Work Gloves
    Yellow Work Gloves (because they give INT)
    Scroll/Dark Scroll for
    • Gloves for Magic Attack 30/60/70%
    • Gloves for Attack 30%
    • Shield for Weapon Attack 30/70% (60s if available)
    • Shield for Magic Attack 30/70% (60s if available)
    • Overall for INT 30/60/70%
    • Overall for STR 30/60%
    • Overall for DEX 30/60%
    • Overall for LUK 30/60%
    • Earring for INT 30/60/70%
    • Earring for DEX 30/60/70%
    • Shoes for Jump 30/60/70% (maybe 10s too)
    • Helmet for DEX 30/60%
    • Helmet for INT 30/60%
    • Cape for INT 30/60%
    • Cape for DEX 30/60%
    • Cape for STR 30/60%
    • Bottomwear for DEX 30/60/70%
    • Topwear for STR 30%
    • Staff for Magic Attack 30%
    • Wand for Magic Attack 30%
    • Claw for Attack 30%
    • Knuckler for Attack 30%
    • Gun for Attack 30%
    • One handed/Two handed Sword for Attack 30%
    • One handed Sword for Magic Attack 70%
    • Dagger for Attack 30%
    • Bow for Attack 30% (maybe crossbow too not to discriminate SlimeLaugh)
    I'll add if i think of any else

18. Aero

Aero Skelosaurus

2015-04-09
    Aero
    Night Lord
    Horizon
    I think the only scrolls that should trigger it should be White Scrolls & Chaos Scrolls / Clean Slates.

Apart from that, I agree with this list.

19. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

2015-04-21
    Argentina
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Yeah you might be right. When I was typing out all the scrolls I was thinking it might cause a bit too much spam if many people do gach...But I'm not sure anyways about that since we don't know how the gach revamp is going to work

20. TumTum

TumTum King Slime

2015-04-12
    How about end game weapons, as in the lvl 110 dragon weapons or weapons like sky ski, ST and.... well ele wands?
    Things people wish for when they gach.

@the list, if you add bwg shouldn't you also add markers since they are kinda alike?