1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Thief Unfamiliar guide of HP washing for NightLoads living in ML world

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by Huiae, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    8:38 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    Boomed since it's outdated, and due to some morale reason can't tell in detail. Should've done earlier but i never thought ...

Sorry for this. Sayonara.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 12
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    1:38 PM
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    DKLIVESMATTER!

TEAM BABO!!!!!

3. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    Great guide Hui, I gotta say I laughed my ass off when I saw how you gave an example of 8k HP NL and 11k HP NL and referred to the 8k as a "he" and the 11k as a "she" (Babo VS Cozy) xD

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    8:38 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    Wrong, Babo has much less HP than 8k, and that's why i admire him (plz, B>his death SS....)

I was thinking another NL friend. yes, those exampled ppls are ppls who "actually living in ML" ahaha.... (and that's why I decided to write this.)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bok

Bok Timer

Jan 27, 2017
    7:38 PM
    NinjaBok
    My only question is how much INT it will take for me to hit 5.6k base HP at Lv.155. So many guides and people giving me conflicting information, now I don't know what to trust. One guide told me 20~24 HP per AP from level up, turns out we only get 16~20. So now I don't even trust the rest of the guide telling me I need just one Zak Helm and Dep Star at Lv.50 to wash and hit 5.6k base HP by Lv.155.

6. Heps

Heps Slimy

Feb 13, 2017
    Male
    11:38 AM
    Defender
    Its simple math, you get 20-24 hp each wash, how many washes you need in total, with the base int you have.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Bok

Bok Timer

Jan 27, 2017
    NinjaBok
    I'm getting 16~20 HP per wash (I'm Lv.50 now) which is so different from what people keep telling me. Someone else also told me NLs get 16~20 HP per wash.

The issue isn't Math, it's reliability of information.

Plus job advancements give extra MP, and I don't even know what the default average HP of a NL at Lv.155 (without washing) is.

• Like Like x 1
  8. bbokko

bbokko Selkie Jr.

Oct 18, 2015
    Male
    Pedo Barrel
    5:38 AM
    Beginner
    DemBabuCents
    What if I do my laundry during the day? Can you tell me how to wash my day loads? Not just night loads?OnionSmart

Hohohoho!!

But yeah nice guide!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ghost.

Ghost. Nightshadow

Sep 12, 2015
    Male
    USA
    7:38 AM
    Ghost/Reclaimer
    Night Lord
    Project
    now to make a guide on not getting banned TriHard

10. TheDude

TheDude Selkie Jr.

Jun 13, 2016
    Male
    Canada, eh?
    Prometheus/1979/Starkiller
    i think its because you gain 20-24hp upon leveling, but when you are washing, the conversions is 16-20hp.

11. Bok

Bok Timer

Jan 27, 2017
    NinjaBok
    Yes I eventually found that to be true after remaking my character. Unfortunately some guides (from Google) will tell you that you gain an average of 22 HP per wash.

12. omry shay

omry shay Red Snail

Mar 27, 2018
    Male
    no guild
    So as a NL (i have for now 37 int equips and 86 base int) should i keep upgrade int until 120 and get more equips (lvl 20 atm and will have 56 int eqips at lvl 50) if i am aiming to 6k-7k hp

13. Tenyn

Tenyn Pink Teddy

May 8, 2017
    Male
    Australia
    10:38 PM
    applejam
    Corsair
    Hogwarts
    This guide is quite old and since then many hp boosting items have been released (t10 ring gives 1k hp) (pet equip hp scrolls, etc) I believe if you're only aiming for 6-7k (at ht?) then you'll need way less than 120int total

14. XKapach

XKapach Timer

Apr 21, 2016
    Male
    Kapach
    Assassin
    Muggles
    ok I have a lv 134 with 4.8k hp with gear. I didn't know about hp washing untill lv 90, and didnt have the gear and time to start then.
    I have like 46 base int right now. I'm working on Tier 10 ring ( tier 5 right now ), and on pet hp on 3 pets to raise my hp. 5.7k should be sufficient to HT right? ( As an end game goal).
    Do you have any more tips I could use?
    Thank you very much for making this guide! :)

15. redblueblur

redblueblur Mr. Anchor

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
    Z00M
    Beginner
    i think theres some others about ranged (sin/corsair/bm) hp washing methods/calculators but not sure where or if reliable.

Also i would like to wash to 18,750 hp by 155 but needa rough guide on when:
    1.to mp wash
    2.to use fresh AP for HP
    3.to use resetted AP for hp
    4. req NX (guessin 2m?)

I've seen the washing to infinity but its 30,000 hp

16. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    1. Only if you can't reach target HP by your target level
    2. Fresh AP should always be used for washing
    3. Only if you can't reach target HP by your target level using fresh AP
    4. Use calculator https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/advanced-hp-wash-calculator-v0-41.16508/

17. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    1. Definitely need to do this, won't hit your target without it. Earlier the better, with high base INT (Formula for mp wash is [Base INT / 10] -2)
    2. Use it whenever you can, Most fresh AP should be appointed to mp washing (I would always aim to reach your base MP goal first)
    3. This is most likely the case, in most cases you'll be MP washing for atleast 30 levels assuming your base INT is somewhere near 300+
    4. Somewhere around there, so it'll definitely take time

Some other notes
    - To be able to do damage the best way is to reach your MP goal (Calculate base HP at 155, and how many washes you need to reach that goal, calculate using 16 HP gains for hp washing as this makes sure you reach your goal as adding fresh AP points gives random 16-20)
    - Hit your MP goal first, then wash out the points put into MP and INT. This allows you to have the potential to hit your HP goal, while allowing you to have full damage
    - Slowly reach towards your HP goal, theres no rush really (You can wash up to the point where you have enough for general bosses such as HT and such, but going beyond that is just luxury so no rush is needed)

My example
    [​IMG]

18. Selquin

Selquin Headless Horseman

May 28, 2018
    Serperior
    Bowmaster, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    If you are going for 18k hp by 155, the required nx to fully finish washing and reset all int out should be in the neighborhood of ~4m. Of course you can mp wash up to the required amount of mp and reset your int, so its possible to have a playable character with potential to reach 18k hp with much less than 4m nx.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. redblueblur

redblueblur Mr. Anchor

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
    Z00M
    Beginner
    Much appreciated!

O right, to be around 300+ Base INT, it'll be around lvl 65ish? since 25 goes to dex for 1st job advancement and assuming Str/Luk are resetted to 4.
    Hm so I guess ill hit the calculations in abit to check how much actual MP i will have gained from MP Washes alone from lvl 65~100. To check if it'll be sufficient for my goal of 16K+ naked HP - without HP gears (so approx 18,750 - ring -pet hp = somewhere around 16k+ region).

Thanks! Also im guessing u mean allowing to have full damage by lvl 155? cuz washing out all AP spent in MP and INT would only be done once mp goal is completed.

I'm not so sure i follow on the difference between the 2 method mentioned and why it'll cost lesser for the last part.
    - Im assuming req NX:4m is to be a fully functioning NL for bosses @lvl155 with Str/Int @ 4 and rest into Luk
    - and req NX: less than 4m is not a fully functioning NL for bosses @lvl155 w Str@4/ some Int @ 200ish region? Ap all taken out of MP bar already? and the rest into Luk?

20. Selquin

Selquin Headless Horseman

May 28, 2018
    Serperior
    Bowmaster, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    A completed MP wash does not leave any points in MP. What people will typically do is MP wash first. Once they have gotten enough MP for their future HP goals they will start taking out the base int. For example with less than 4m nx you can have base 4 int, no points in HP/MP, and enough extra mana to get to your HP goal later on. If you want to convert that extra mp to HP, you will need to HP wash with additional AP resets.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1