1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Self-Bishop Leech

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xNator, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    6:40 AM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    Why we can't just let 2 methods let it be and select one of it which we prefer? why we try so hard to eliminate the other one which we didn't select?

both method has cons and pros obviously. do you really think selfleech is easiest, fastest, OP on every parts compared with actual training? I don't think "making another bish, do FKKKKINNG gen quest, raising its lvl enough to do at least 2hko skele, and starting over from lv.1 to leech it, even with that effort, it's only faster for 3rd job lvl area" is enough to be blaimed...... dude, he did such efforts.

2. OP
    OP
    xNator

xNator Chronos

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    4:40 PM
    xNator
    Night Lord
    Eternal
    I'm sorry but i really do believe its the easiest, fastest, and most OP way

3. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    go try it, or persuade me to understand.......

4. OP
    OP
    xNator

xNator Chronos

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    xNator
    Night Lord
    Eternal
    I did it on another server that I'm not going to mention. I leeched myself with a fire poison without hs and it was still extremely easy and fast. Much faster than leveling the character by actually training it

5. Rasenganjedi

Rasenganjedi Slimy

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    Netherlands
    10:40 PM
    Buccake
    Buccaneer
    Nebula
    Can I ask you until what lvl?

6. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    1. i'm curioused exp rate of that server. making bish/AM in x2 rate server isn't easy obviously.

2. than why other ppls doing bf/anego/duo grinding are all faster than me :confused:..... I thought I'm fastest leech in this server, and all ppls training eph was faster than me when they train. if you do believe ur training eph is slower than ur selfleech, would be one of this - you're genius for selfleech, or you're sucks for training.

...I think doing selfleech ~197 in 2x server is enough experience to get enough comparison between selfleech/training......

7. OP
    OP
    xNator

xNator Chronos

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    xNator
    Night Lord
    Eternal
    I leeched a bowmaster from 70-130 and a paladin from 55-140, then the server shut down

8. OP
    OP
    xNator

xNator Chronos

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    xNator
    Night Lord
    Eternal
    4x exp
    It wasn't royals if that's what u were wondering either xD

9. Phantom

Phantom Horny Mushroom

Mar 27, 2016
    Dawson, no one is stopping you from making a mage. A majority of the top players back in the day had bishops but of course there were plenty that didnt. Look at losj aero marisa, all bishopless legends. Sure they had bishop allies but hey its how the game works. No one is stopping you from gaining the advantage of having a mage, if you want to be competitive and you think bishop is the way to do it, then do it. I didnt see you complaining about bishop when vince and i helped you.

10. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    That lvl range is range all agree on "leech ftw". after that range, leech comes slower than training.

than you may tell like this. "anw leech is faster, nerf or block please" than may I say this too?
    "after 150, training is faster, nerf or block please" cos i really can't see any difference between two methods. both requires effort and ur time.

imo, it should be left on each ppls choice, not forced rule.

11. OP
    OP
    xNator

xNator Chronos

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    xNator
    Night Lord
    Eternal
    Yeah this is the level range im most concerned with because its when its hardest. I don't really care what anyone does past level 150

12. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    if you're saying "lvl.75 ~ 140 is hardest part of maple life", I hope you experience @eph 1.5% world.

I got at least eph 15% while training my IL (yes, it's leechless) during whole lvl range before lv.150. can't say it was hardest part. now? 2.5%~3%. OnionDead

13. OP
    OP
    xNator

xNator Chronos

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    xNator
    Night Lord
    Eternal
    Well personally for me once i get to 135, maple doesn't become fully about leveling it becomes about actually enjoying the game by bossing questing etc.

14. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    so conclusion.

"Idc for 150+. what I think important lvling is 3rd job ~ early 4th job and leech is OP for that lvl range, so it should be prohibited, since I think life after 150+ isn't important".

dude....isn't it too selfish? you're going to fix whole world on ur view.....

15. OP
    OP
    xNator

xNator Chronos

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    xNator
    Night Lord
    Eternal
    I didn't say 150+ isn't important? I said leeching becomes less important then so it really doesn't bother me what people do at that level range

16. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    than may I expand logic from this? would be similar with you.

1. Life of 150+ is much longer than life of 1~150. (if you deny this, i don't have something to say furthermore)
    2. doing anego and BF, duo grinding using HS is way faster than fastest leech in this world
    3. wait, to do leech, I trained extra 1 more chara (if you're dumb and love meteor/blizz, than 2, for HS) and doing more effort for running 1 more client but they're faster than me?
    4. OMG it's OP, should be blocked!
    5. LF>deletion of anego and BF, it's faster than leech, with less effort! i can't accept this! RIOT!

if you think logic above this is legit, than you're admitting something interesting.
    if you think that is seriously wrong, than your opinion is wrong also, cos it's literally same structure.

Dude, please let this foolish thread dead with time. this topic is not worth to mention anymore. our time can be consumed in much useful ways -quit-

• Like Like x 1
  17. OP
    OP
    xNator

xNator Chronos

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    xNator
    Night Lord
    Eternal
    I know life 150+ is more than 1-150, I'm not saying that leech is faster 150+
    I'm saying leech is faster from 70-130, and a bishop is like a half of a character, it's so fucking easy 1-120 and even past 120. If u were to grind a real class it would take much longer

18. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    bishops life for 1~120 is easiest...... have you experienced life of FP for 1~120, or CBs for 1~120? even IL was way easier than bishes 1~120. i'd say, bishes 1~120 is worst. seriously sucks AOE, 1/2 exp (or even less) from attackers. HS? give HS to attacker. they'll lvl way faster than bish. please dude. when you hope to give ur opinion, package it with proof and logic. not only just throwing ur thinking.

• Like Like x 2
  19. ThePotatoSalad

ThePotatoSalad Windraider

Mar 19, 2017
    Male
    Sweden
    10:40 PM
    LucyFlower/ZhanShen666
    Bishop
    ChineseSoul
    [​IMG]

20. OP
    OP
    xNator

xNator Chronos

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    xNator
    Night Lord
    Eternal
    I've done CB, F/P, and I/L 1-120, i'm currently making an hs mule right now and its extremely easy by far the easiest. First of all, gs2, clerics dominate. Second, himes. Oh yeah and u have hs? Am i missing anything?
    I'll admit priest isn't the easiest 3rd job, but overall it's easiest from 1-120. Gotta remember f/p and cb have awful 2nd jobs