1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ainz's Recent Activity

1. Ainz replied to the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

All scrolls are 50% in the end. Either they pass or don't

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:07 PM
  2. Ainz rated Swesticer's post Great Work in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

This is not meant towards OP per say, I just have experience from working with variance as part of my line of work for about 6~years and...

upload_2024-4-18_22-20-6.png upload_2024-4-18_22-20-55.png Apr 19, 2024 at 7:42 AM
  3. Ainz rated fael's post Friendly in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sorry bruh i got TALENT

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:15 PM
  4. Ainz replied to the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

OH YEAH SURE MR 6/17 IS GONNA CHIP IN ABOUT BEING UNLUCKY

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:57 PM
  5. Ainz replied to the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

[IMG] This is now a nightz hating journal

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:44 PM
  6. Ainz rated Soblet's post Agree in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

Whatever you do, don't watch any Nightz scrolling sessions or you're going on a downward spiral.

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:44 PM
  7. Ainz rated Nightz's post Agree in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

This journal is now co-owned by Sweatlord to share his crash misfortunes

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:43 PM
  8. Ainz rated Nightz's post Great Work in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

This starts early on in our GM-training where we get taught to always be on the lookout for XxRamenxX and be as disruptive as possible....

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:42 PM
  9. Ainz replied to the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

While I really understand the sentiment and sympathise with it, there are definitely people out there with worse luck. The GWGs really...

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:32 AM
  10. Ainz rated fartsy's post Agree in the thread How to optimally end game starting from nothing?.

rubbing shoulders with the plutocracy (be like 5th or 6th on their inheritance list)

Apr 18, 2024 at 6:20 AM
  11. Ainz replied to the thread Remove the magic cap.

This thread is lowkey such a flex, but I fully agree with removing the cap! :)

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:17 AM
  12. Ainz rated Alyosha's post Agree in the thread Remove the magic cap.

but for real though even if you hit the damage cap on classes that reach 200k lines, your improvements in upgrades still function in...

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:17 AM
  13. Ainz rated Vowels's post Agree in the thread Remove the magic cap.

Dear maplers Foxpat Did you know magic caps out at 1999 tma? That means anything over it does exactly nothing. This has been mage...

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:15 AM
  14. Ainz liked -ovv's post in the thread Rework Achilles.

[MEDIA]

Apr 16, 2024 at 7:38 PM
  15. Ainz rated TORONTOTOKYO's post Disagree in the thread Pickpocket change.

this seems like a multishad buff tho.

Apr 16, 2024 at 7:38 PM