1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Syrinz's Recent Activity

1. Syrinz rated TTKirnk's post Creative in the thread TTKirnk's Iron Man Character Journal (REAL).

hello Chat and Gamers! today i am back yet again as usual with yet again another Card Arc journal entry...that isnt super exciting yet...

mother of AESOPS.png starting stats and gear.png poggers 2 equips in like 10-20 minutes.png ez amount of stoppers.png ending card sets for the day.png ending stats and gear.png COGGERS CHRISTY.png 37 outta 45 lets GO.png Apr 19, 2024 at 5:17 AM
  2. Syrinz rated TTKirnk's post Great Work in the thread TTKirnk's Iron Man Character Journal (REAL).

hello yet again Chat and Gamers...for i am back from the grave as usual on a day like this. once again NLC decided to beat my ass and...

SUPREME OVERLORD GIFT WHAT CAN IT BE.png starting stats and gear.png starting card sets for the day.png crimsonwood keep stuff poggers.png new storage mule for potions lets GO.png ty eggs for topwear str 70.png ty stormbreakers very nice.png lets go officially tier 4 now.png ending monster book sets its quite sad.png final stats and gear.png Apr 19, 2024 at 5:17 AM
  3. Syrinz attached a file to the thread TTKirnk's Iron Man Character Journal (REAL).

[ATTACH] so much love for bezos

upload_2024-4-19_0-17-29.png Apr 19, 2024 at 5:17 AM
  4. Syrinz replied to the thread I wish I could play.

We've decided to lock this forum thread to prevent further instances of attention seeking or bullying. Nightz has explained it well on...

Apr 15, 2024 at 4:00 PM
  5. Syrinz rated TTKirnk's post Great Work in the thread TTKirnk's Iron Man Character Journal (REAL).

hello once once once once once more Chat and Gamers! i am back as usual on this fine sunday to waste it away playing mushroom game...

starting stats and gear.png starting monster card sets.png tier 4 unlocked lets go.png ty electrophants for the gfa.png ty boomers for glove dex i guess.png holy mother of equips as well batman.png ayo pants upgrade because i love defense.png holy mother of loot batman.png epm10 at wolf spiders.png final monster card set number.png final stats and gear.png Apr 15, 2024 at 2:13 PM
  6. Syrinz replied to the thread TTKirnk's Iron Man Character Journal (REAL).

Late grats on 102!

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:31 AM
  7. Syrinz rated Chrisss's post Great Work in the thread DPM Compilation.

Just trying to represent the Bishop community :) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] DPM 45 main body HT (MW30, Echo, SE, HT Boof, 2 Elixirs)

upload_2024-4-14_11-0-58.png upload_2024-4-14_11-1-9.png Apr 14, 2024 at 11:34 AM
  8. Syrinz rated bibbie's post Friendly in the thread ❀ bib's art shop ❀.

you are both too sweet [IMG]

Apr 14, 2024 at 9:30 AM
  9. Syrinz replied to the thread ❀ bib's art shop ❀.

bibbie has done an amazing job, again! as always!

Apr 14, 2024 at 4:24 AM
  10. Syrinz replied to the thread ❀ bib's art shop ❀.

I loveeeeeeeeeee it tysm!!! :catmouth:

Apr 14, 2024 at 4:20 AM
  11. Syrinz rated bibbie's post Friendly in the thread ❀ bib's art shop ❀.

AAA hi again cutie!! :shamemb: i'd be honoured to draw y'all again! i actually just finished so i'll PM you now LOL

Apr 14, 2024 at 4:18 AM
  12. Syrinz rated beegoratto's post Creative in the thread Post Your Worst Drops: Poverty Bean Edition.

I don't like that I was on both the first and second most unprofitable runs :mad: Edit: I also don't like that both runs got red shoe

Apr 13, 2024 at 8:15 PM