1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

HollyCrap's Recent Activity

1. HollyCrap rated spencil2's post Great Work in the thread My Maple Journal (inspired by Skuire).

Day 402 Playtime today: 3 hrs Total playtime: 975 hrs In game highlights: -Great grind session with MrBit at 7F (55-70 epm, found a...

status.png sword.png gach.png cwk.png Feb 24, 2020 at 10:53 PM
  2. HollyCrap rated redblueblur's post Agree in the thread GPQ Bonus stg: remove kick status.

Dear admins, very often the case; a member in guild would face their client 1.Crashing or either 2.Disconnecting upon clearing the boss...

Feb 23, 2020 at 10:54 PM
  3. HollyCrap replied to the thread Guide to efficiently leveling high base int chars with zero starting funding..

Just grind monster cards while you save nx for washing c: This way you still enjoy the game with the class you wanna play Edit:...

Feb 22, 2020 at 1:38 PM
  4. HollyCrap rated spencil2's post Great Work in the thread My Maple Journal (inspired by Skuire).

Still had the one from last year. Don't think you can repeat the quest though Day 399 Playtime today: 3 hrs Total playtime: 967 hrs In...

cwk.png gach.png status.png overall.png shield.png axe.png gach2.png Feb 22, 2020 at 1:29 PM
  5. HollyCrap rated Selquin's post Funny in the thread Information Balance Changes: 16/02/2020.

u ok luffy?

Feb 21, 2020 at 9:23 PM
  6. HollyCrap replied to the thread My Maple Journal (inspired by Skuire).

Can we get 2 valentine's rings?

Feb 21, 2020 at 3:14 PM
  7. HollyCrap liked spencil2's post in the thread My Maple Journal (inspired by Skuire).

Day 398 Playtime today: 2 hrs Total playtime: 964 hrs In game highlights: -Mini grind 7F with Concede -Finished etc quest for Dunas...

status.png gach.png cwk.png Feb 21, 2020 at 3:14 PM
  8. HollyCrap rated Skuire's post Funny in the thread Surviving in the Post-Manniepocalypse.

tfw my thread hijacked by leecher apologists LEECHERS OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Feb 21, 2020 at 12:46 PM
  9. HollyCrap rated Motto's post Funny in the thread Medium Banned for typing poop.

auto-banned for insulting dragons that are racially discriminated SeemsGood

Feb 20, 2020 at 8:42 PM
  10. HollyCrap rated BirdMan's post Funny in the thread Medium Banned for typing poop.

Description of the bug: When you type poop to your pet dragon, you have a chance to be banned for Client Editing. [IMG] February 15...

Feb 20, 2020 at 8:42 PM
  11. HollyCrap rated akashsky's post Agree in the thread Surviving in the Post-Manniepocalypse.

The thing is though, that getting higher level does significantly increase your earning potential, to the point where I don't think your...

Feb 20, 2020 at 7:10 PM
  12. HollyCrap rated spencil2's post Great Work in the thread My Maple Journal (inspired by Skuire).

Just got super lucky haha Maps I used was one map right of lith harbor and henesys hunting ground II Day 397 Playtime today: 2 hrs...

cwk.png status.png gach.png Feb 20, 2020 at 10:38 AM
  13. HollyCrap rated Skuire's post Funny in the thread Surviving in the Post-Manniepocalypse.

Good evening to you all: low level warriors, sweaty solo players, degen event farmers alike - I welcome you to this humble thread. While...

Feb 20, 2020 at 10:33 AM
  14. HollyCrap rated cakesogood's post Funny in the thread HERO - Engrage Skill buff.

Hero killer stain wants to know your location

Feb 19, 2020 at 12:03 PM
  15. HollyCrap liked starinthesky's post in the thread HERO - Engrage Skill buff.

Unpopular opinion amongst heroes but I feel that enrage should not be touched. It is meant to be a tiny perk at late levels when they...

Feb 19, 2020 at 12:03 PM