1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice
Sam_Vosh

Useful Profile Links:

Last Activity:
Mar 4, 2022
Local time:
9:29 AM
Something with code. Not cryptology

Share This Page

Sam_Vosh

Capt. Latanica, Female, from Somewhere over a fictional rainbow

Retired Staff

I never thought I would level when having returned. My commitment to MB card collecting apparently is enough! Apr 29, 2020

Sam_Vosh was last seen:
Mar 4, 2022
    1. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I feel like crap.
      1. Tsurai
        Tsurai
        ok.
        May 13, 2015
    2. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Did you know I'm an amateur writer? Well, I certainly haven't showed it. So thinking of making sunday a writing day. @GM, hmm might be slow.
      1. Invictus likes this.
      2. Navi
        Navi
        Very cool. Would love to read a sample (I used to write some comedic stuff in high school).
        May 17, 2015
      3. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        @Navi Any preferences? Early work, late work? Settings you like to read about? Would you want to receive that over Skype?
        May 17, 2015
      4. MAMAMOO
        MAMAMOO
        Can I read some samples too? Anything is fine
        Jun 28, 2015
    3. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      At the end of sunday and I can say it was a decently good weekend. The right kind of blandness I needed. Time to face a new week. Issue? @gm
    4. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Start of the new weekend. Will it be good, will it be bad? Place your bets! Might even considering rewarding the winner. Issues? @gm.
    5. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Well, I had hoped to have an easy weekend. Turned out it didn't. Ah well, maybe better luck next weekend. Issues? @gm.
    6. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Sometimes even a GM needs to rest. Am taking it easy this weekend. Will solve things when @gm.
    7. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      So I'm back. Am tired tho. Was a great weekend. Although now back in the saddle. Solving issues left and right. ^_^ Need help? @gm
    8. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I'll be gone this weekend (17 to 19 of April). If you want to contact me leave a PM and I will see it sunday. Good luck and have fun.
    9. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      So I kept a secret from you guys. Needed to be real quiet about it. Not say a word about it. And that was I am a GM. Surprise :p
    10. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      If anything, it's a real competition between the archers. Currently #1 at lvl 53. Will I keep up tho? Nah. :-/
    11. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Going head strong, lvl 46 and #2. Seems I'm doing something wrong. Who knew?
    12. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Going head strong. lvl 40 and #1 Archers. Seems I'm doing things right. Who knew? :p
      1. Midnight likes this.
    13. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      1st of April always passed me by. Until this year, where we all anxiously wait for release. Oh what a joke. :p
      1. NSFW and Neko like this.
    14. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      It feels like my character is growing up. From a sweet girl. To a longbow wielding woman. The cat never left. :p
      1. Kimmy likes this.
    15. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Having followers is a big responsibility. You have to watch your words. Be nice and never ever insult them.
      1. Kimmy likes this.
    16. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Being a bow master has it's responsibilities.
      1. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        Help people with killing Manon and Griffy, be brought to every Zakum run, try to give leech by killing Anego. Oh the joys of being a bow master.
        Feb 23, 2015
    17. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      As luck would have it. Hurricane 20 dropped twice. As luck would have it, both failed.
      1. Kimmy and NSFW like this.
    18. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Oh no. The cat on my head is being followed.
      1. Kimmy and Midnight like this.
    19. Neko
      Neko
      Stuffs ^^
    20. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I like the cat on my head.
      1. Kimmy, Midnight and Neko like this.
  • About

Something with code. Not cryptology
    IGN:
    SamVosh
    Job:
    • Bowmaster
    Level:
    Guild:
    Halcyon

Signature

Killed Horntail with Halcyon, Demure and a few other people on 17-01-2016, 23-01-2016,
    24-01-2016, 30-01-2016, 31-01-2016, 6-02-2016, 14-02-2016, 21-02-2016,
    Killed Horntail with Halcyon on 06-03-2016, 19-03-2016, 02-04-2016
    Killed Horntail with Flavors Alliance on 30-04-2016
    Killed Horntail with mixed members on 07-05-2016, 21-05-2016, 28-05-2016, 04-06-2016, 18-06-2016, 25-06-2016, 02-07-2016, 09-07-2016, 2x 30-07-2016
    ... I lost count...
    Wait, I found my count. Organized 54+ succesful Horntail runs.
    [​IMG]